Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

its not just a board its my mom's name written on it (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Brilliant post. I agree with you on all counts.Big smile

Maami is really so irritating. AngryShe really seems to have a multiple personality disorder. Except her disorder is intentional. DeadWhen she is sure that they will sell the house and get the money, she is being sweet to everyone, including Nanu and Sumo, not because she likes them. She is only patronizing them to make herself feel better. AngryTo keep up the pretense of an adarsh bahu. I hate her so much. Atleast, I can stand Shravan's chachi but this Maami, she annoys me to death.Angry

I agree with you. I too prefer the Malhotras to the Tiwaris. At least, Chachi and Vandy are funny and subtle. All the Tiwaris except Nanu, Sumo and Dabbu drain all my energy, they irritate me so much.

Random wish: I hope Pushkar doesn't fall in love with Preeti. She is shallow and I don't ship them.

Shravan as usual is a rockstar.Cool I loved his interaction with Khosla. Khosla and Shravan always have a cool yet heated interaction with one another. Loved  the scene and Shravan's suppressed anger. I always enjoy the power play between the two and trading of subtle insults.LOL

I think ShraMan will be alright soon.Star CVs won't turn them too melodramatic, or so I hope. They have a good understanding. Shravan realizes his mistake and he intends to make it alright at all costs. Sumo understands that he was hasty and she should forgive him.I loved the precap. How Shravan asks her for her support. Embarrassed

HeartShraManDay Dreaming

i wish the same. they better go for someone else for pushkar
moreover i dont want to see 2 sisters under 1 roof after marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Love your takes
I feel too emotionally attached with EDKV for past a week episode. I am crying, just wanted Shravan to take away his Suman truly belong their in his arms forever. So insensitive and inhuman like a maiden at your service... Disgusting... Self gloated greedy woman who sees just dollars. I am sure it's just to do with Suman, he actually kept quiet else he would have given Mami left and right in all SWAG style. Generally pity on orphan children as I have got so many priveldge but I just waste it...Totally sad state... Shravan hurted more than Suman and dying 1000 death when he actually see her vulnerability. He can't control and was too restless when she didn't pick the call. He actually confine to Khosla, he will know take it up to courtroom and win it all over putting behind everything... Only for Suman as she worth's everything to him... I am loving the gradual transition... People like in forum were discussing as why Suman can't think and clear mom name and do something to save Tiwari killa but good CV didn't turn her up into super heroine to think extreme rational at lowest point of life.so much like a normal human being to relate with... Loved it..people in forum have spoken so right what I can add further

chill yaar. everything ll b all right Big smile
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I loved the way Shravan was staring at everyone with Sumo in his arms.  No one could meet his eyes.  It was like... for the first time, someone is there to question them if they are not good to Sumo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

I loved the way Shravan was staring at everyone with Sumo in his arms.  No one could meet his eyes.  It was like... for the first time, someone is there to question them if they are not good to Sumo.

if that was not mami he would have given a piece of his mind to that person.

Go to top