its not just a board its my mom's name written on it

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
so atlast nanaji stated that shravan paid 6 crore and they should give him the money. 
in this tiwari family only nanaji and suman is sane baki sab insane, like seriously why are they even happy? and glad i kept my thoughts regarding this mami at bay. she is total case of multiple personality disorder
at one time she is good another when nothing goes in her way she is bad. like seriously she needs treatment.
they are still thinking of selling the house and living else where, and such a selfish this mami is. they r thinking of going back to us and stay with her son. u know what they better should go away and only leave daboo. preeti mama and mami should leave.
mashi and mosa therse 2 comments. they r like lota kabhi idhar kabhi udhar.
these tiwari creatures are so irritating thats why i prefer the malhotras. 
and i feel for suman. she is in such a pain that even she cant open up. she is keeping everything inside her and suffering. i loved how shravan became restless as suman was not picking up his calls. he finally understood what blunder he made.
i love watching the catrer girls like they are such a big support for suman. suman cant see a daag in her mom's name. glad she said koi na sahi tum sab to mujhe samajh te ho. and preeta such a sweetheart. the way she supported her and assured her that next time nothing like this ll happen. the scene was really nice. they showed how much priya's name even means to suman. its not a board her mom's name is written there. πŸ‘
coming to shravan i just love his swag. the way he said i came to unsettle u and if u were smart u would not have done the mistake of telling tiwaris about ur deal
so as we can see this khosla is also tough nut. he doesnot even care 6crores.all these were his plan.
i wonder why is doing all these. god knows why i feel he has dushmani with tiwari ji. never mind so now mission trap khosla begins
so khosla wants to fight the case and insane mami started showing her rang again
ok this kind of funny but when mami pushed suman and shravan held her this song was running in my mind
*bahon mein chale aao* πŸ˜³
such an amazing scene. like he is always be her dhaal 
so shravan knows what can make these tiwari creatures follow his steps.
he says the tiwari villa costs 150crore
such a bunch of idiots they couldnot even understand he was fooling them. but no issues its good for us only.
hearing the worth of the house the tiwari creatures agrees to trap khosla and listens to shravan's plan as per precap
but before that when mami tells suman to listen to his plan she leaves coz she is not a fool. she knows shravan was fooling them and she is again scared to trust him
glad shravan got to see how suman is treated in that house. and as mami told him also he and suman doesnot have any right in this house.
but atlast cindrella has her prince beside him now. πŸ˜Š
i loved his dialouge that he wanted to take a short cut to end all the drama but later realised what blunder he made as in all these priya's name ll not get cleared but it ll get more insulted. and whole world ll think priya indeed took money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EDKV_Ciara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you...
I can't wait for Tomorrow's episode... Especially the Scene in Recent OLV... It would be so much fun.. 😊
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EDKV_Ciara

I agree with you...
I can't wait for Tomorrow's episode... Especially the Scene in Recent OLV... It would be so much fun.. 😊

yes, husband wife acting by sharman ...really i want seee sharvan reaction while acting as husband for his luv
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice..yup..i m waiting hubby wify drama 😳
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant post. I agree with you on all counts.πŸ˜ƒ

Maami is really so irritating. 😑She really seems to have a multiple personality disorder. Except her disorder is intentional. 🀒When she is sure that they will sell the house and get the money, she is being sweet to everyone, including Nanu and Sumo, not because she likes them. She is only patronizing them to make herself feel better. 😑To keep up the pretense of an adarsh bahu. I hate her so much. Atleast, I can stand Shravan's chachi but this Maami, she annoys me to death.😑

I agree with you. I too prefer the Malhotras to the Tiwaris. At least, Chachi and Vandy are funny and subtle. All the Tiwaris except Nanu, Sumo and Dabbu drain all my energy, they irritate me so much.

Random wish: I hope Pushkar doesn't fall in love with Preeti. She is shallow and I don't ship them.

Shravan as usual is a rockstar.😎 I loved his interaction with Khosla. Khosla and Shravan always have a cool yet heated interaction with one another. Loved  the scene and Shravan's suppressed anger. I always enjoy the power play between the two and trading of subtle insults.πŸ˜†

I think ShraMan will be alright soon.⭐️ CVs won't turn them too melodramatic, or so I hope. They have a good understanding. Shravan realizes his mistake and he intends to make it alright at all costs. Sumo understands that he was hasty and she should forgive him.I loved the precap. How Shravan asks her for her support. 😳

❀️ShraMan
Edited by PlainJane - 8 years ago
niara12 thumbnail
Love your takes
I feel too emotionally attached with EDKV for past a week episode. I am crying, just wanted Shravan to take away his Suman truly belong their in his arms forever. So insensitive and inhuman like a maiden at your service... Disgusting... Self gloated greedy woman who sees just dollars. I am sure it's just to do with Suman, he actually kept quiet else he would have given Mami left and right in all SWAG style. Generally pity on orphan children as I have got so many priveldge but I just waste it...Totally sad state... Shravan hurted more than Suman and dying 1000 death when he actually see her vulnerability. He can't control and was too restless when she didn't pick the call. He actually confine to Khosla, he will know take it up to courtroom and win it all over putting behind everything... Only for Suman as she worth's everything to him... I am loving the gradual transition... People like in forum were discussing as why Suman can't think and clear mom name and do something to save Tiwari killa but good CV didn't turn her up into super heroine to think extreme rational at lowest point of life.so much like a normal human being to relate with... Loved it..people in forum have spoken so right what I can add further
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Ri21 πŸ˜ƒ loved reading your take dear...this mami is annoying pestering creature...her greed has no end...kabhi idhar kabhi udhar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† such an opportunist ... uske saath that muasi as well...and the men where have they left their brains...why does this mama always get afraid of his wife roles πŸ˜† even in RR we got to see such a roleπŸ˜†

Yea i'm glad shravan got to see how they treat suman esp that mami...i loved the way khoslaand shravan interact ...the actor playing khosla is a very fine actor...i missed pushkar and ramnath today...the way jumped when they got to know the value of the tiwari villa my my such greed in mami's eyes...yeh log kisika nahi sochte hai...good thing is that shravan is making them ullu so that they do join in the trap the khosla mission...iss mami ko sahi mai pagal khana bejhna chahiye πŸ˜† but thnx to her shravn caught her aim mauke par πŸ˜†

Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PlainJane

Brilliant post. I agree with you on all counts.πŸ˜ƒ

Maami is really so irritating. 😑She really seems to have a multiple personality disorder. Except her disorder is intentional. 🀒When she is sure that they will sell the house and get the money, she is being sweet to everyone, including Nanu and Sumo, not because she likes them. She is only patronizing them to make herself feel better. 😑To keep up the pretense of an adarsh bahu. I hate her so much. Atleast, I can stand Shravan's chachi but this Maami, she annoys me to death.😑

I agree with you. I too prefer the Malhotras to the Tiwaris. At least, Chachi and Vandy are funny and subtle. All the Tiwaris except Nanu, Sumo and Dabbu drain all my energy, they irritate me so much.

Random wish: I hope Pushkar doesn't fall in love with Preeti. She is shallow and I don't ship them.

Shravan as usual is a rockstar.😎 I loved his interaction with Khosla. Khosla and Shravan always have a cool yet heated interaction with one another. Loved  the scene and Shravan's suppressed anger. I always enjoy the power play between the two and trading of subtle insults.πŸ˜†

I think ShraMan will be alright soon.⭐️ CVs won't turn them too melodramatic, or so I hope. They have a good understanding. Shravan realizes his mistake and he intends to make it alright at all costs. Sumo understands that he was hasty and she should forgive him.I loved the precap. How Shravan asks her for her support. 😳

❀️ShraMan

i wish the same. they better go for someone else for pushkar
moreover i dont want to see 2 sisters under 1 roof after marriage
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niara12

Love your takes

I feel too emotionally attached with EDKV for past a week episode. I am crying, just wanted Shravan to take away his Suman truly belong their in his arms forever. So insensitive and inhuman like a maiden at your service... Disgusting... Self gloated greedy woman who sees just dollars. I am sure it's just to do with Suman, he actually kept quiet else he would have given Mami left and right in all SWAG style. Generally pity on orphan children as I have got so many priveldge but I just waste it...Totally sad state... Shravan hurted more than Suman and dying 1000 death when he actually see her vulnerability. He can't control and was too restless when she didn't pick the call. He actually confine to Khosla, he will know take it up to courtroom and win it all over putting behind everything... Only for Suman as she worth's everything to him... I am loving the gradual transition... People like in forum were discussing as why Suman can't think and clear mom name and do something to save Tiwari killa but good CV didn't turn her up into super heroine to think extreme rational at lowest point of life.so much like a normal human being to relate with... Loved it..people in forum have spoken so right what I can add further

chill yaar. everything ll b all right πŸ˜ƒ
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved the way Shravan was staring at everyone with Sumo in his arms.  No one could meet his eyes.  It was like... for the first time, someone is there to question them if they are not good to Sumo.