Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

why DD is not saying anything

Rhinohippo Senior Member
Rhinohippo
Rhinohippo

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i todays segment also DD and SK did not say anything 
DD should official give a comment , we as her fans deserve the news to be confirmed  from her 

EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Actors are not allowed 2 say anything till channel n ph allow them 2
lena1280 Senior Member
lena1280
lena1280

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I think if she left the show she would have been confirmed, it is likely that she will play a daughter or a future or love their son, at least something will be like, look who will continue her love and I think in the beginning it will be more of a confrontation between two people who will become a real couple but they will be surrounded by the mystery of their birth and the mystery of their family if this is so it will be very interesting to see the development of such events and DD to play a modern young girl to be interesting and newSleepy
Rhinohippo Senior Member
Rhinohippo
Rhinohippo

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lena1280

I think if she left the show she would have been confirmed, it is likely that she will play a daughter or a future or love their son, at least something will be like, look who will continue her love and I think in the beginning it will be more of a confrontation between two people who will become a real couple but they will be surrounded by the mystery of their birth and the mystery of their family if this is so it will be very interesting to see the development of such events and DD to play a modern young girl to be interesting and newSleepy

in two years leap it will be 1965 so not very modern look and i wish she does not play daughetr role as in her previous role, it is better to leave nilu and her crap. lets see
indiegirl Goldie
indiegirl
indiegirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Do not think the channel and the CVs will let dd go away, they know she is the lifeline of this show!!! Maybe she will be retained to play the next generation role too...,
lena1280 Senior Member
lena1280
lena1280

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I think that DD will play the next generation, not so sure about the male role but the fact that she stays in the show for sure, although maybe the main pair will remain and will just play a new love and a new generation and I think it will arouse interest and increase the TRPShocked

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top