Dahleez

Is it just me? (Page 3)

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noexcuse

I feel even worse for Jeevan.

I would say Jeevan's situation is still better because Swadheenta is being true to him.

She isn't running after another guy while keeping the one she has been promised to in dark

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Just to add mirchi to the discussion (and certainly not to defend Adarsh LOL), Vanshika did assume that he likes her and spoke for the both of them about their being together simply because he accepted her friend's request on some social networking site... she did not think to consult him about his wishes when she told his mom and bhabhi that they know each other since 11 years or something that random when he barely remembered who she was...Tongue.
He may have just kept quiet out of shock... LOL.

Lol he is not quiet out of shock its been days since he knows he has to be engaged to Vanshika

While what Vanshika did might be impulsive i don't think it justify's what Adarsh is doing or how Adarsh plans to dump her after Swadheenta says yes

If Vanshika has been impulsive that doesn't give Adarsh a right to continue to keep her in dark.

And i mean Adarsh was introduced as a honest strong character for him to keep a girl in dark like this while he is running after another girl is just too much out of character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Originally posted by spdp

They needed to show atleast one candid conversation between Adarsh & Vanshika.
something where Adarsh explains he is not ready yet for engagement / needs time -- something.  Then if still girl goes ahead- it is her problem. Atleast it will justify Adarsh's 12 days adventure.
This way it is unfair for all involved.

Exactly he simply needs to tell Vanshika look i am not interested in you and i like some one else.How hard is that?

I mean if he can put in so much of effort to woo Swadheenta then he can also put in a little effort to say this one line to Vanshika.

As many said, a lot is happening in a very little time. And Adarsh has to focus on many many things + Fault lies with Vanshika as well, she is over pushy & in her lala land! Any other girl would have talked with Adarsh after roka date babaaal. But he just wanted to fix the date.
Would love to see a tiny brief attempt by Adarsh to tell vanshika or A help by Jaya to talk with Vanshika to not rush. Just to make Adarsh's 12 day process little easy on one front. But looks like it won't happen.

It is not possible for Adarsh to tell Vanshika straight on the face. looking at complex parental discretion. It will blow hings up way too much to handle at both Sinha & Ramakrishnan fronts. But a candid, subtle - 'can you hold on' can help. A simple try from Adarsh is that will work for me. And I am No fan of i-me-myelf- HRH Vanshika to be honest.

Edited by spdp - 20 April 2016 at 12:02pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index