Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I feel even worse for Jeevan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Just to add mirchi to the discussion (and certainly not to defend Adarsh LOL), Vanshika did assume that he likes her and spoke for the both of them about their being together simply because he accepted her friend's request on some social networking site... she did not think to consult him about his wishes when she told his mom and bhabhi that they know each other since 11 years or something that random when he barely remembered who she was...Tongue.
He may have just kept quiet out of shock... LOL.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 19 April 2016 at 1:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-beena-Garima04-Sarcy-Sabhayata

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Feel sorry for vanshika adarsh should not give vanshika false hope
No girl deserve this
But i liked adarsh's character too much and harshad's acting is like sone pe suhaga
I personally feel that adarsh's first priority or can say too busy to
/ woo swadhinta
So he is ignoring others here
But its high time they should show adarsh vanshika discussion
-Sarcy- IF-Rockerz
-Sarcy-
-Sarcy-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Just to add mirchi to the discussion (and certainly not to defend AdarshLOL), Vanshika did assume that he likes her and spoke for the both of them about their being together simply because he accepted her friend's request on some social networking site... she did not think to consult him about his wishes when she told his mom and bhabhi that they know each other since 11 years or something that random when he barely remembered who she was...Tongue.
He may have just kept quiet out of shock...LOL.

I heartily agree! Like I keep saying, Vanshika has brought this upon herself.

First off, she has assumed a 11-year social media friendship as a real relationship! For God's sake, is the woman for real?!

Next, on the day of the roka, when Adarsh asked her that wasn't all this happening too soon, she didn't really care. This in itself should have been an alarm bell for her because according to her, 'they've been together for 11 years' while according to him, 'it is all too soon'. A woman needs to be blind to ignore something as glaring as this.

Third, she has seen and noticed those subtle disinterested vibes from Adarsh but she persists in turning a blind eye on it all.

Fourth, and not the least, the whole SwaDarsh pic fiasco by Simmi and Ahuja would shake up any woman from her dreamland. But how did Vanshika respond? By saying that they'd come to fix the engagement date and wouldn't leave without doing that! This behaviour of hers especially forced me to think that the woman just wants to possess him and it has absolutely nothing to do with love. She seemed more annoyed than shocked at the pictures and the idea of Adarsh's involvement with Swadheenta.

After all this, I don't really feel much for the woman.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-beena-Soapoperasrfun

MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
They ruined such a beautiful character called Adarsh. Thumbs Down I was really happy to see an important character like his. It was so different from all the characters of other shows. But it changed the day he didn't stop his mom on his roka. What a disappointment ! Didn't expect this from him. This guy has no guts. So if Swa won't accept him he will get married to Vanshika. That's his way to love Swa. Dead
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I do feel for Jeevan and Vanshika. 
But Adarsh is not wrong. He is binded but even then hes crossing dehleez and trying to pursue love of his life. He did ask for time but we all saw how his father brainwashed him with a promise. 
he had said once swadheenta says yes he would talk to suhasini but not now. What would he say and risk swadheenta's career with whom she is in love with. She hasn't said yes to Adarsh but the day she says Yes Adarsh will fight with whole universe for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-Sarcy-Aalina.Soapoperasrfun

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Well, I totally disagree with you as Adarsh character is not like typical Indian Hero characters, which are usually Angry youngman and does things instantly right every where , which is very unrealistic in our society

For me Adarsh is the victim of cirucmstances, as we can see somany" Adarshs" around us if we look around. He is just one of them, not a typical indian soap hero, which making me to like his character as its the far most realistic character thus far for me., where we can see the reality of the High society people, (or I can say even Middle class)

Here Adarsh is just as normal typical "Good Boy" of a family , where he is abide by the obligations and the family matters above his personnel things. We all know, no one is perfect, as every one has their own flaws and strength. His strength as Robinhood outside, but at home being shantidoot he got lot of pressure from everyone like dictator mum, dealer dad, arrogant and spoilt brat sali Simmi and the HRH Vanshika, who is actually forcing him to get married.

In real world we can see many ppl like Adarsh in day to day life, where they succumbed by family pressures which are bombarding his head to get married, but at the same time his heart telling something thats what he supposed to .

He actuallly caught between his head and heart. He made a deal with his mum(first epi) so he abide by it . At the same time his heart not accepting the way things going for him. Just like he said to Swa on second coffee date, he caught between big brothers maturity and younger borhter's shararathi, his parents always expect him to be best kid of their's.

He can be like his younger Borther who got married to against his parents wish, but its not his persona. At the same time he cant be like his Big bro who didnt get married to the girl coz of his mum.

In India , I have seen many boys, who fall in Love, and later got married to the other girls as they cant open up to their parents coz of certain rules   imposed by Indian society. For many Parents Good children  means who never go against their parents, indirectly they dont have a life of their own.

Here Adarsh has life outside the Lawns of Sinha's house, where his Authority let him to do anything, where he can raise his voice anytime, everywhere, but at home, he cant, which is the reality of the many families regardless of the class in Indian society.

When it comes to Vanshika , I really dont bother about the Bundelas as they never asked him whether he loves Vanshika or not. so no need to tell her whether he is loving her not where this stupid assuming 11 years on facebook freindship as relation shipAngry 

He reminded  Vanshika , her stupidity/ sillyness of school friendship as Love. But this Girl hell bent on getting  her "Trophy", then whats the point in talking to her?I really feel pity for myself if we found a Royal like that in real world.

He tried to talk to his  mum but she made him to shut his mouth by reminding of the deal.The deal to find a Girl, but not getting married without knowing his approvalAngry

The way Suha talked to Adarsh on roka day made me feel sorry for Adarsh to have such bad mum who cant read her son's eyes.

No mum do such deals without knowing her son's heart. she just dumping this Girl on his head as the Her  Royal Highness title matters the most. But these things happens in many families even after they knowing the consequences of such marriages lieying themselves saying  once after marriage, everything will fall in place. I dont know how?Angry

For Me Adarsh doing whatever he can do without harming anyone's life.
Marrying Vanshika if Swa's "No" is not his choice but its his mum's which he must be abide by it.
which is a reality of indian society, unfortunately.

If Vanshika suffers, its her fault, not his as she got somany clues that he doent Love her at all. 

Then how can we justify , his actions ruining Vanshika's life?

Im sure Vanshika will realise her mistake once Swa's confession of her Love for Adarsh, how she ignored all the clues showing the truth which she been willing to ignore. 

Im sure Vanshika gets a reality check along with the Suha nd Manohar.

Edited by BenNevis - 19 April 2016 at 5:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuspdp-Sarcy-Aalina.Soapoperasrfun

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

They needed to show atleast one candid conversation between Adarsh & Vanshika.
something where Adarsh explains he is not ready yet for engagement / needs time -- something.  Then if still girl goes ahead- it is her problem. Atleast it will justify Adarsh's 12 days adventure.
This way it is unfair for all involved.

Exactly he simply needs to tell Vanshika look i am not interested in you and i like some one else.How hard is that?

I mean if he can put in so much of effort to woo Swadheenta then he can also put in a little effort to say this one line to Vanshika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index