Dahleez

India-Forums

   
Dahleez
Dahleez

Is it just me?

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Joined: 09 August 2013
Posts: 11232

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Is it just me or does some one else also feel the way Adarsh is going about to get his love is wrong?

I mean he is still to be engaged to Vanshika and yet wooing Swadheenta.I find it very unfair.Why cant he just tell his parents or Vanshika that he isn't interested.I don't find it a big deal.

I mean he has the guts to go around chasing Swadheenta who her self is not available and is promised to some one else but he doesn't have the guts to tell his parents or vanshika he isn't interested.

It seems like he is just waiting for Swadheenta to say yes so that he can dump her.Vanshika doesn't deserve that kind of treatment .In the meantime she might be thinking of their married life while Adarsh is thinking of another girl.She deserves to know the truth.

I know in these serials only the main protagonists are important and no one cares about charterers in supporting roles but somehow i don't like how this is being done.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456gaya_subAmrtinanoexcuseArchi02dh19ViTharvforeveraamias

Ashutosh.Nidhi Goldie
Ashutosh.Nidhi
Ashutosh.Nidhi

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 1774

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I personally dont get involved with other characters especially if its a love story i just hv fun watching the couple falling in love Wink Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04VIMAL.SMSabhayataAalina.

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Joined: 14 May 2015
Posts: 6154

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I thought Adarsh should have stopped the relationship from day1 suhasini proposed about the marriage! He should have spoken up there n then
But I guess they wanna stretch it more.
This can b one possibility: The only thing I feel is vanshika is just another girl his mother would choose for him. If not her then someone else. Right now he is not certain about Swadheenta's feelings and thats what has complicated. He instead has focused on making Swadheenta confess keeping in mind that this would b his last try! If he fails and Swadheenta doesn't have any feeling.. He would put her out of his life and may b start fresh with vanshika. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5-Sarcy-SabhayataVIMAL.SM

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 17223

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think he is just caught between a rock and a hard place. 
In the simplest of words, he is wrong. He should not be doing this. But things are never simple, are they? To be fair to him, he was in love with Swadheenta, but until his conversation with his brothers, he wasn't willing to act upon it. Now, if he goes and confesses his love, and Swadheenta actually does not love him, then she will lose her job for sure, for which he will be responsible. If he just refuses to marry Vanshika, then his parents will ask him for a reason. 

So, I think that his urge to get Swadheenta to agree for this marriage is because that is the first thing that he has to get in place for everything else to fall in place. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SperoParidhi7250spdpSana_JannatGarima04-Sarcy-Sabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Joined: 09 August 2013
Posts: 11232

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashutosh.Nidhi

I personally dont get involved with other characters especially if its a love story i just hv fun watching the couple falling in love Wink Tongue

LOL ya i know its just a fictional love story so i shouldn't think too much about other character's.But still i am kind of feeling bad for Vanshika.
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Joined: 14 May 2015
Posts: 6154

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

I think he is just caught between a rock and a hard place.
In the simplest of words, he is wrong. He should not be doing this. But things are never simple, are they? To be fair to him, he was in love with Swadheenta, but until his conversation with his brothers, he wasn't willing to act upon it. Now, if he goes and confesses his love, and Swadheenta actually does not love him, then she will lose her job for sure, for which he will be responsible. If he just refuses to marry Vanshika, then his parents will ask him for a reason.

So, I think that his urge to get Swadheenta to agree for this marriage is because that is the first thing that he has to get in place for everything else to fall in place.
@bold Well said Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Joined: 09 August 2013
Posts: 11232

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

I thought Adarsh should have stopped the relationship from day1 suhasini proposed about the marriage! He should have spoken up there n then
But I guess they wanna stretch it more.
This can b one possibility: The only thing I feel is vanshika is just another girl his mother would choose for him. If not her then someone else. Right now he is not certain about Swadheenta's feelings and thats what has complicated. He instead has focused on making Swadheenta confess keeping in mind that this would b his last try! If he fails and Swadheenta doesn't have any feeling.. He would put her out of his life and may b start fresh with vanshika. Wink

Ya CV's are unnecessarily stretching it for more drama.But they aren't realizing that this is actually showing Adarsh's charcter in a poor light atleast for me.I have lesser respect for him for the way he is going about this whole thing

I mean if he is thinking that if Swadheenta says no i will just marry Vanshika its still not right.He is still thinking about himself keeping both his options open.If Swadheenta says yes then dump Vanshika if she says no then marry her.This is selfish for me.Vanshika deserves better than being some one's second choice.

I mean i don't think i would like to be in Vanshika's place and if my sister or my friend were in her place i would definately not like what Adarsh is doing .
spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Joined: 17 June 2011
Posts: 2385

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
They needed to show atleast one candid conversation between Adarsh & Vanshika.
something where Adarsh explains he is not ready yet for engagement / needs time -- something.  Then if still girl goes ahead- it is her problem. Atleast it will justify Adarsh's 12 days adventure.
This way it is unfair for all involved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index