India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

From Robinhood to chor

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Although Robinhood was technically a chor but I'm sure no one would expect this from a sarkari robinhood. Itni safai se churayi and wapas bhi kar di. 

Jeevan is such a well mannered person that I actually felt kinda bad for him when Swa kept pushing him away. Talking of pushing away Swa really needs to introspect on her actions and words. Why does she not want Jeevan to put the ring on her finger. 

Jaya was really cute today right from helping Adarsh and Swa and then making sure that Simmi is involved in the marriage festivites too. One can see the guilt in her eyes, guilt of almost pushing him into a loveless marriage like hers. I knew she is a very helpful person but sometimes in her strive to be perfect she ends up making a mess. I hope that doesnt happen this time too. 

Ahuja really did have a change of heart. Although if this realization had come a little earlier his daughter would have been more mature and would understand how to handle situation and her emotions. Har baat pe jazbati hona will also get her nowhere. Well, der aaye durust aaye I wonder when Suhasini will get such a realization and insight into where she went wrong in her duties of a parent. Thankfully in her case her children are pretty well adjusted but their lives are a mess because of her dictatorship. 

Well that is all for today. Also, I'm sorry in advance but I will not be able to reply to your comments because I have an exam tomorrow but do leave your comments below Big smile

Love, 
Sadie! Big smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250mango-pieBenNevisspdpWinncherrynicolemOnie...noexcuseDesirable_StarSana_Jannatdh19-Sarcy-Garima04VIMAL.SMMS-meghasharma--Anna--life_is_funpickachuDEEPZzzz

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sadie
Thanks for the Post on todays' Epi.

Didnt find the WU of today , but your post gave some insight into today's epi.

seems like we have got good Episode to watch.

will come back later, wishing all the best  for tomorrow's exam.

Edited by BenNevis - 19 April 2016 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Jaya I love her.She is helping Adarsh so much.

Precap is the best.Swa finally realizing her feelings.Poor girl cried.

Sanskari Robinhood is perfect chor.The way he put the ring back in Jeevan pocket was so good.

I liked the ring scene of SwaDarsh.How Adarsh said half of his family is waiting for her.Then when Jeevan wanted to put ring on Swa finger.Swa has FB of Adarsh putting the ring on her finger.

Like Adarsh said Swa need to question herself.Seeing precap I think she will question herself n will realize she loves Adarsh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevishanishankGarima04

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Dude you win at titles!! ROFL ...After "Kabutar udd gaye" this one is the best.

It was good episode. Nothing bad happened. Even Ahuja was in good behavior.

LOL at the ring return scene. The funniest part was how all the shopkeeper were staring at Adarsh. ROFL

And yeah I felt really bad for Jeevan. He is such a sweet guy not a creepo like HRH. One thing I really like about this guy is he never pushes Swa. A really supportive person too bad he isn't gonna get the girl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevishanishankGarima04VIMAL.SM

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I love the title of ur post! Robinhood to chor! Apt Clap

I just love the way Swadheenta is complicating herself and her feelings! A self-realisation on its way and M sure soon after the bharatnatyam sequence she fall for Adarsh more. I think her father's expectations of an ideal daughter plus suhasini being her boss are the 2 major thngs stoping her and pushing her back Confused

BenNevishanishankVIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

I just love the way Swadheenta is complicating herself and her feelings! A self-realisation on its way and M sure soon after the bharatnatyam sequence she fall for Adarsh more. I think her father's expectations of an ideal daughter plus suhasini being her boss are the 2 major thngs stoping her and pushing her back Confused

@Bold -  Ya these two things r pushing her back from accepting her love for Adarsh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">@Bold - Ya these two things r pushing her back from accepting her love for Adarsh.</font>
lets see how she's gonna gather all those guts to go to adarsh's engagement and confess everything in front of everyone Wink

BenNevishanishankVIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">@Bold - Ya these two things r pushing her back from accepting her love for Adarsh.</font>
lets see how she's gonna gather all those guts to go to adarsh's engagement and confess everything in front of everyone Wink

That episode will be so dam interesting n exiting.To see how saw gathers guts n confess her feelings in front of Adarsh N Vanshika family.Eagerly looking forward to that episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSana_Jannat

Go to top