•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Urg guys u lot make me so happy. The excitement the anger, the outrage after u watch an episode I really feel u lot. I was so happy when I saw the posts today. I thought finally he was demoted and I was 1 more step closer to new guy coming. But I watch and what did I see,   I saw nothing wrong with Yuvraj's behavior towards suhani. I am gona go so far as to say he might not have actually kicked pregnant mama out. His anger, pain, outrage was justified. He showed Suhani the mirror she never listens and always gets her ways. Bt he also showed her another mirror that I dnt think Suhani till date has understood what he was trying to tell her. She just like the birla's were prejudiced. Her nonsense about looks and attitude were false she was just as prejudiced in her views as the rest of them. And maybe even more so coz of the fact that she identifies herself as 1 of them, the different lot, the 1s that need defending. And she might actually be insecure of herself that's why she demands for others to be treated the same but not herself. And let's admit it Suhani is a lousy judge of character its like she is blind or something. All he was trying to tell her was stop being prejudiced and use your head when u dealing with people whether they the perfect 1s or imperfect 1s. And then him telling her get lost. That was his favorite word once upon a time and Su's should know that as well. And that's the only thing he said that was wrong in the sense that he was dealing with the same Suhani that he usual dealt with who was understanding and could handle when she was wrong. Suhani then and now was in a pit of guilt that she cnt get out of and his words are like mud that have buried her. Quite frankly guys what did u expect that just coz she was pregnant that he wnt tell her off? She deserved each word she got and it was right. Dadi just made everything worse. Sahil acted very well today, I enjoyed his face after days and his performance as well. Rajshri looked stunning in white like a beautiful princess she looked Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
Hands down best post of today.

So true!! 👏
she deserves it and maybe much more...but not when she is pregnant...
how can a guy who cares for the 5 day old baby, not worry that his heavily pregnant wife getting stressed can risk his twin's life ?

Her water broke...but he kept walking on...that is a time when a wife needs her husband the most...but he failed to realize that, at that moment he needs to be by her side...that is the reason the misunderstanding crept up...

had he at least supported her during delivery then  no-one would had a chance to create any misunderstandings between them.

Originally posted by anjs

she deserves it and maybe much more...but not when she is pregnant...
how can a guy who cares for the 5 day old baby, not worry that his heavily pregnant wife getting stressed can risk his twin's life ?

Her water broke...but he kept walking on...that is a time when a wife needs her husband the most...but he failed to realize that, at that moment he needs to be by her side...that is the reason the misunderstanding crept up...

had he at least supported her during delivery then  no-one would had a chance to create any misunderstandings between them.

Bold 
So so so true
No matter how much mus hv been there ur anger is justified but yes 
Nt evn as a husbnd but as a human beimg he shld hv carried her to the hospital but tht scene is incomplte 
So v shld nt say but if he would hv left her vry wrong 
But 
Still tht scene was perfct well acted by sahil n rajshri 

Ps
In tdys park scene she looked a like a baby doll
😳
N in white too princess
The girl deserves the words but not at the phase of her delivery.He was right wen he said I had warned u n times but u never listened..She supporting Sajan was a total misconception that he hated him as he was not good looking but he was rather pointing out that the guy was careless n made repeated mistakes..So he is justified in that part but not when he threw her away when her water broke
Sahil really nails when he acts with Raj..She brings out the actor in him
Sure Yuvi was angry and needed someone to blame for his sisters death fine...the only thing that annoys me is the lsck of balance and consistence in the Yuvi character. He only has strong opinions when it comes to Suhanis mistakes and I think this is just a flaw in the writers.
If he is passionate quick to anger...speaks his mind when provoked fine...but that should be consistent in all similar cases.

He did not hesitate to scream at his highly pregnant wife...but when Barbie was two minutes pregnant he had so much patience to make sure she was not upset. Infact even when they found out that she had tried to koll Prats all he said was if you were not prehnant I would...(then Su told him she faked the pregnancy). So many little scenes from that track where he just quietly stood by when he could have told Barbie to mind herself yet now he wakes up to react just because its Suhani.

Also why does he need to make Suhani realise anything about her flawed nature. Shouldnt he start with Dadi who hurt the family over and over with her prejudice?

However much this Yuvaani couple is supposed to be made in heaven the way Yuvis character is being directed and the way he reacts to situations time and time again has kind of proved that deep down he really does not love Suhani not in that  I cant live cant breath two souls in one body kind of way...

Originally posted by AfrigalYuvani

Sure Yuvi was angry and needed someone to blame for his sisters death fine...the only thing that annoys me is the lsck of balance and consistence in the Yuvi character. He only has strong opinions when it comes to Suhanis mistakes and I think this is just a flaw in the writers.
If he is passionate quick to anger...speaks his mind when provoked fine...but that should be consistent in all similar cases.

He did not hesitate to scream at his highly pregnant wife...but when Barbie was two minutes pregnant he had so much patience to make sure she was not upset. Infact even when they found out that she had tried to koll Prats all he said was if you were not prehnant I would...(then Su told him she faked the pregnancy). So many little scenes from that track where he just quietly stood by when he could have told Barbie to mind herself yet now he wakes up to react just because its Suhani.

Also why does he need to make Suhani realise anything about her flawed nature. Shouldnt he start with Dadi who hurt the family over and over with her prejudice?

However much this Yuvaani couple is supposed to be made in heaven the way Yuvis character is being directed and the way he reacts to situations time and time again has kind of proved that deep down he really does not love Suhani not in that  I cant live cant breath two souls in one body kind of way...

i agree...all his anger comes on Suhani only...one usually get angry on the person they feel they have a right to pour their anger...but the thing is Yuvraj's anger is not just ANGER, its ANGER WITH DISGUST...thats sad...and hurting...

others he will tolerate, but with Suhani, he doesnt tolerate even a single mistake...

i agree with Sajan she was wrong...i myself was irritated at her in that track...And he has lost his sister...so he is mourning...but how is it fair, that he is worried for that 5 day  old baby and not for his twin who are yet to be born...not once he thought that yelling at suhani, telling her such awful words may stress her and risks the twins life...

and even now, he doesnt seem like he is yearning for her, he seems happy with saumya n the two girls...he is indifferent...so yes, deep down, its not 'cant live,cant breath' wala love...
Iske bad bi koi soch rha ki Yuvraj suhani se beinteha pyar karta hai wo un logon ki galtfermi hai..
He does not even respect his wife..Love toh door ki kahani hai..I have to really appreciate that he felt duty bound towards Somya n her child..Wah!!! 👏👏But left his own wife who was into labour abrupt..Pyar ka naya seema..

He never showed his anger on Dadi or Barbie both equally tried to kill Suhani...But when the same is with Suhani he throws her out in whatever state she is..Wo jiye ya marein muje kya..Wo meri behan ki gunegar hai..He is worried for his already dead sister who is not gonna be back but not his to be born twins..
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Iske bad bi koi soch rha ki Yuvraj suhani se beinteha pyar karta hai wo un logon ki galtfermi hai..
He does not even respect his wife..Love toh door ki kahani hai..I have to really appreciate that he felt duty bound towards Somya n her child..Wah!!! 👏👏But left his own wife who was into labour abrupt..Pyar ka naya seema..

He never showed his anger on Dadi or Barbie both equally tried to kill Suhani...But when the same is with Suhani he throws her out in whatever state she is..Wo jiye ya marein muje kya..Wo meri behan ki gunegar hai..He is worried for his already dead sister who is not gonna be back but not his to be born twins..

Dear dats de way to gain trp...if women cry...m men will brutall den trp inc...sns...yhm...man...all over same thing...women do sec marriage or kept women for dere child...n hated women...

So chill ...CVS wants ki we hate yuvi...n sympathy towards de suhani...

It's CVS faults...