Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: "Tum dogi na mera saath?" (Page 2)

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

Dude!! Masst post ya!
You write really well...
And I'm sure sumo will say, "haan, doongi tumhara saath".. matlab how can she refuse his humble loving requestDay Dreaming

Aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar.Big smile I too think she will say yes. Can't wait for the next episodes.Embarrassed

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surochitadutta

Why can't guys like Shravan be real Yaar... Damn how badly I am falling more n more in love with him with each passing day... Day Dreaming I know right! Shravan jaisa koi meri zindagi mein aaye toh baat ban jaye...ah ha, baat ban jayeLOL He is so imperfectly perfect.Embarrassed

Like we all knew... He did come up with a plan n this time to bring the truth out n clear His Sumo's. Mother's name...I just loved how angry he was when he saw Sumo being pushed away by Mami... But still he restrained himself from saying anything only for Sumo's sake... I really want him to give it back to Mami someday for insulting Sumo...  @bold: I would love that.

Shravan/Namik swagger n attitude will be my death someday... How hwat he was looking... Embarrassed Seriously, he is so dashing. Like Khosla, Main bhi Shravan ki fan hi nahin, AC aur cooler bhi ho gayi.

I hope Sumo says yes... Her faith n Support will add more confidence in Shravan... I think she will say YES. Here's to hopingStar

I agree with you. SmileMy thoughts in blue.
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PALAK19

i luv todays episode...specially when shravan holds sumo ( imean his sumo ) from falling down realllyyy mami ji is so cheap how can they push someone like this and the precap is super duper awesome finally

james bond running his mind and wants whole familys hand for help, at last when sharvan says "Tum dogi na mera saath?" with full luv nd care i feel so nyc for sumo to hv such a frnd...i am to exicted for tomorrow'sepisode

Yes, I love the moment when Shravan holds Sumo when she is about to fall. EmbarrassedHe saw Mami mistreating Sumo and poor guy, Mami ko kuch bol bhi nahi saktaOuch

Precap was very exciting. ShraMan scenes are so addictive. Can't wait for more.Embarrassed
jassu7 Newbie
jassu7
jassu7

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Guys, Khosla aur Gugloo (it's Gugal sir) ke baare mein jo marzi kaho, they are still one of us - ShraManians (or at least Khosla is)!Wink Coming to the episode, they all truly were amazing in their roles! I totally agree, the Shravan - Khosla scene was boss (as it always is) and Shravu looked so smexy just ripping that cheque apart like it was for 6 paise not 6 crore! And You're so right the Tiwari's need a little help! Mami seriously just needs to stop! But at the same time, it's moments like these when Shravan sees just how alone his Sumo was in the past ten years! The rest of the Tiwari clan (minus Nanu. Sumo and Daboo) are such bandwagoners! Like honestly, khud ka dimaag nahi hai kya?! Whatever Manju says is right! And they were still thinking of selling the house! There was a time (basically untill yesterday) when I thought that Pushkar and Preeti should happen, but after hearing her mahaan vichaar (aka blindly following her mom), I really want the CVs to intro a new character for our cutie! Speaking of Pushkar, wheres the Malhotra clan, I'm really missing Vandy bhabhi's cuteness, and the way chachi looks at Shravu like hes her own son, even though she denies it ALL THE TIME! Moving along, I truly felt for Suman today. The way she basically broke down in public while trying to "clear her mothers name" really hit me in the feels! I honestly wanted to cry. Can we just take a second to reflect on how Nikita Dutta is basically made for this role, and plays Sumo like its a real person, not a TV character!  Now on to SHRAMAN! Their scenes were amazing today, even the ones where they didnt interact! My heart went out to Shravu when he realized his mistake! And the way the he looked at Sumo when she fell into his arms (I might've let out the quietest, yet girliest scream ever at that point) was simply amazing! Even better than that was the look he gave the rest of the Tiwari clan after Sumo and he wordlessly emoted all of their feelings at that moment! All in all, it was an amazing episode for an amazing show, and people who are bashing the show and the track really need to take a second and realize that this is the track that is getting our ShraMan together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassu7

Guys, Khosla aur Gugloo (it's Gugal sir) ke baare mein jo marzi kaho, they are still one of us - ShraManians (or at least Khosla is)!Wink Coming to the episode, they all truly were amazing in their roles! I totally agree, the Shravan - Khosla scene was boss (as it always is) and Shravu looked so smexy just ripping that cheque apart like it was for 6 paise not 6 crore! And You're so right the Tiwari's need a little help! Mami seriously just needs to stop! But at the same time, it's moments like these when Shravan sees just how alone his Sumo was in the past ten years! The rest of the Tiwari clan (minus Nanu. Sumo and Daboo) are such bandwagoners! Like honestly, khud ka dimaag nahi hai kya?! Whatever Manju says is right! And they were still thinking of selling the house! There was a time (basically untill yesterday) when I thought that Pushkar and Preeti should happen, but after hearing her mahaan vichaar (aka blindly following her mom), I really want the CVs to intro a new character for our cutie! Speaking of Pushkar, wheres the Malhotra clan, I'm really missing Vandy bhabhi's cuteness, and the way chachi looks at Shravu like hes her own son, even though she denies it ALL THE TIME! Moving along, I truly felt for Suman today. The way she basically broke down in public while trying to "clear her mothers name" really hit me in the feels! I honestly wanted to cry. Can we just take a second to reflect on how Nikita Dutta is basically made for this role, and plays Sumo like its a real person, not a TV character!  Now on to SHRAMAN! Their scenes were amazing today, even the ones where they didnt interact! My heart went out to Shravu when he realized his mistake! And the way the he looked at Sumo when she fell into his arms (I might've let out the quietest, yet girliest scream ever at that point) was simply amazing! Even better than that was the look he gave the rest of the Tiwari clan after Sumo and he wordlessly emoted all of their feelings at that moment! All in all, it was an amazing episode for an amazing show, and people who are bashing the show and the track really need to take a second and realize that this is the track that is getting our ShraMan together!

I agree with you. Word by Word.Big smile Especially the bold.

Shravan-Khosla confrontation scenes are always awesome. The power-play and verbal battle is delightful entertainment.

I never shipped Preeti and Pushkar. I think he deserves better. Before I was like even if they got together, I would have been like" "Ok, fine" but now, I just don't want them together PERIOD. Pushkar deserves better than Preeti who is shallow and most probably going to grow up to be like her mother.

ShraMan scenes are always brilliant. Heart

And, yes. As I have said in many other posts, I don't have a problem with this track at all. This track was very much needed for ShraMan's relationship development. The show is going perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7

Go to top