India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: "Tum dogi na mera saath?"

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
So, I was right. Shravan does have a trick up his sleeve. Yes, he screwed up for a short while, opting for a stupid shortcut by paying 6Cr to Khosla. But, I knew he would find a way to make it right. And I was right.Tongue

Highlights of the episode for me:

1) Oh that killer swag when he walks into Khosla's office and helps himself to a chair. #like_a_BOSSCool

2) Irritating Khosla and Guglu are laughing over an insignificant cartoon

Khosla: Kya cartoon hai!
Shravan: Vaakehi kitne bade cartoons hai. (insulting Khosla and Guglu)LOL

Shravan tore the cheque in such style. Bhai, mazaa aa gayaClap

3) At the beginning of the episode, when Shravan is frantic about an upset Sumo, it made me so sad.Cry He is like: Meri galti hai, sudhaaroonga bhi main hi! I knew it!Big smile I am so glad I was right that he would realize his mistake and find a way to make it right. Please don't mind my gloating. It feels nice to be correct and I am so proud of Shravan.Star

4) Coming to the Tiwaris, except Sumo, Nanu and Dabbu, all are so irritating. Mami and Rachna Maasi are the worst of all. Mami the greedy! AngryAnd Maasi, the freeloader.

Mamaji is practically mute, Mousaji has no real personality and Preeti is so shallow. Angry

I hate Mami. How dare she order Sumo? "Arre Suman jao na, khana banao"Angry I hate you so much Mami, you utter unfeeling hypocrite.Angry

5) OMG! The scene where Mamiji pushes Sumo away from her. Sumo almost falls when Shravan catches her. Oh...my shipper heart was soaring. I was like, everything is going to be alright now.Day Dreaming

HeartShravan fights in Sumo's corner, tries to make Mami understand the situation. But, irritating Mami is laying on the blame on Sumo. Shravan indirectly apologises to Sumo saying: Asan raaste kabhi sahi nahi hote. Yeh baat mujhe baad me pata chali. Priya aunty ke upar jo isjaam hai woh mitana jyada zaroori hai.

It's going to be alright, I believe. Shravan will make it alright. I had faith in him and I still have faith in him. SmileHope Sumo understands and forgives him soon. She is not that angry with him. She is just upset about her mother.Ouch

The Precap was wonderful: Shravan saying two things have always been most important: Their childhood memories in the Tiwari house and "apno ka saath". Shravan then asks her "Tum dogi na mera saath?" I desperately wish Sumo says Yes. Come on Sumo, I know you want to. Kitne pyaar se Shravan ne poocha hai.Embarrassed

Edited by PlainJane - 19 April 2016 at 11:26am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110pavithramanitv_n_bookwormCashivijassu7skamanisydyVishakha2092potterginnymohima369.Jas.faii44Dedoorcoza-AnnieQueen-Prasanna_dhanugauriangelan_chau-Shilpaa-indraniguptanith125shalz_123vimikraoSanhkiKAspnfanpoppinsssmanAllbut1-AvadaKedavra-...Tanu...chicksouporion23LIKEDMGSahSahRi21.-Amethyst-.ShaitaanKiKhalaJiyagulabi

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Dude!! Masst post ya!
You write really well...
And I'm sure sumo will say, "haan, doongi tumhara saath".. matlab how can she refuse his humble loving requestDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIPlainJane

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Why can't guys like Shravan be real Yaar... Damn how badly I am falling more n more in love with him with each passing day... Day Dreaming

Like we all knew... He did come up with a plan n this time to bring the truth out n clear His Sumo's. Mother's name...I just loved how angry he was when he saw Sumo being pushed away by Mami... But still he restrained himself from saying anything only for Sumo's sake... I really want him to give it back to Mami someday for insulting Sumo... 

Shravan/Namik swagger n attitude will be my death someday... How hwat he was looking... Embarrassed

I hope Sumo says yes... Her faith n Support will add more confidence in Shravan...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

San_raVishakha2092TINAMONIPlainJaneindraniguptaSanhkiKAorion23

SanhkiKA IF-Rockerz
SanhkiKA
SanhkiKA

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i luv todays episode...specially when shravan holds sumo ( imean his sumo ) from falling down realllyyy mami ji is so cheap how can they push someone like this and the precap is super duper awesome finally

james bond running his mind and wants whole familys hand for help, at last when sharvan says "Tum dogi na mera saath?" with full luv nd care i feel so nyc for sumo to hv such a frnd...i am to exicted for tomorrow'sepisode

TINAMONIPlainJane

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I love Shravan EmbarrassedHug
And Namik's swagger... Gawd!! he is hot...Day Dreaming
Shall write later
wonderful analysis ZinClap

TINAMONIPlainJane

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Nice...
Very true..how cud Sumo will say NO to Shravan when he askes her so cutely?.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIPlainJaneSanhkiKA

crazy_vaish IF-Dazzler
crazy_vaish
crazy_vaish

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ClapClap

TINAMONIPlainJane

SanhkiKA IF-Rockerz
SanhkiKA
SanhkiKA

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Nice...
Very true..how cud Sumo will say NO to Shravan when he askes her so cutely?.Embarrassed
offcourse she will say yes...waiting to see olv scene in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

Go to top