KaYa OS- Come Home With Me..part 2 updated

sanee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its the story about my fav kaya moment that is after the confession..a lil intimate so plz under 16 kiddos plz don't read this...

'I love you,I love you more then I love my self' said Kabir while caressing ananya's cheek
in the next second he brushed his lips to her,softly at first.teasing it with his tongue.he took her bottom lip in his teeth n bit it,urging her to open her mouth for him..which she did happily.he immideatly moved his tongue in her mouth his left hand now at the back of her head holding her hair tightly an angle to get full access to her mouth..their toungues where playing and so where there hands..
Kabir's right hand moving up n down ananya's curves feeling it,caressing her..ananya's hand where feeling Kabir abs n chest restlessly finally settling on his head to feel his soft her under her fingers..
it was a long time wen they ended the kiss both breathless.their forheads touching while a soft smile was playing on their lips..kabir was satisfied to see ananya's lips swollen frm the kiss..
he tightened his arms around her waist n brought her closer and said,'yeh idea thik nahi tha'.
all colour drained frm ananya's face n her smile slipped away,thinking he is regretting their kiss which he himself innitiated,she moved away frm him.
'kya hua?' said Kabir and pulled her with such force that she was in his chest..
'madam aj k baad kabhi himmat bhi mat karna mujhse aise door hone ki!samjhi?'
'kyun?ap kaun hote hai mujhe kehne wale ki mein kya kar sakti hoon aur kya nahi..ap toh khud hi kiss karne ke baad regret kar rahe haina? said a very annoyed ananya.
'mein regret karunga?impossible' Kabir chuckled n continued arey meri jaan mera matlab tha it was a bad idea for ur sake bcoz now that got ur taste,I will want it again n again n again..aur tum mujhe rok nahi sakti mujhe pura haq jab chahe,jaise chahe ,jahan chahe tumhe kis karu aur infact apko bata doon mujhe rokna toh door ki baat main jab bhi..'before he cud continue ananya raised an eyebrow,so he changed the wording of his sentence with a reluctant smile) I mean mein kabhi req karu,jahan bhi tumhe bhi mujhe kiss karna hoga' said Kabir with a naughty smile
ananya cud'nt loose so she said in her most seductive voice
'aur agar mein apki ye baat na mani toh?'
'toh?' said Kabir raising his eyebrows a victorios smile coming on his face..
toh..kabir will say that in my next update :) stay tuned guys
Edited by sanee - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasu1095 thumbnail
It's not fair.lagta hai tum ko hume suspense me rakne ki aadat si padgayi.anyways nice ud jaldi se nxt part likna we r waiting dear...
sanee thumbnail
honestly,I simply love ur curiosity prasu..sometimes I put a cliffhanger just so that u get curious prasu :)
so how about the question I asked u on ff..check it n let me knw if u want it..dekho mujhe tumhari kitni fikr hai kabse ideas soch rahi hoon ki kaise bombblast wala scene ff mein include karu,as u requsted..i hv decided to add it btw
NanSi1802 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaar this is not fair!!

I mean, aisi jagah OS chhodne ka kya matlab jab padhne waale ki jaan atak jaae?!?!😉
Anyways, you have perfectly highlighted KaYa's naughty side, which is simply awesome!!!!
The OS was so nice that I think you better update the next part by tomorrow if you want all of us to live in proper senses!!! 
And thank you for making me relive 3rd July 2015 in your style!!!

UPDATE SOON!!!! ⭐️⭐️😆
sanee thumbnail
thanks so much anandi..meri itni himmat kahan ki mein kisi ko suspence mein rakhu..i will continue tomorrow:) Edited by sanee - 8 years ago
sandy11WARIS thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the story alot... plz plz plz continue soon
it was amazing.
sanee thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear :) yeah I will update today
kabirananyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz plz update soon
I cant wait more now
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U stopped at the wrong time..Very bad...
Pls continue soon...
By the way..lovedd it...
LoveKaYa..❤️
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy Saneee..!! Yarr itni amazing story ko aise hi chor diya...!! Kuch to khyal karo...!!
Update plz... Can't wait more...!!