India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Diary of a weepy woman - OS

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
As all my prior works, know that you are reading this at your own risk.

No offense intended!!  

----------------------------------------

8:00 am - I made Bihaan's favorite dishes to show him that I cared but he skipped breakfast as he got up late as usual and had to leave as soon as he came down with Bauji for some work. My eye started to tear up.

9:45 am - Dadi was reciting Sundar Kand and I was listening with the Bhabhis. The description of Ram's pain for Sita was really heart touching. Does Bihaan feel the same way for me? Just the thought made my eyes prickle. I know he loves me even though I have made no efforts to make up to him.

11:00 am - Shraddha dropped some soap on the floor to trouble me. For once, it worked as Bihaan was not home. I slipped and fell. I did not break any bone but it was extremely painful and my eyes swelled up.

11:30 am - Everyone was done fussing over my fall. I went to my room to lay down for few minutes. Bihaan brought my super-woman ointment and applied it on my tender foot. I was tap-dancing in 15 minutes. I had tears of happiness in my eyes.

12:30 pm - The family was gathered the table for lunch. Even Dhruv sir had come home to have lunch with his newly pregnant wife. Bhabhi and Bihaan pulled each other's leg while Dhruv sir fed Shraddha as she could not lift the spoon due to pregnancy related weakness. The food and laughter flowed on the table and tears flowed from eye at seeing such joyous sight.

3:00 pm - Maa called me to her room and gave me an ultimatum. Dhruv is still not very happy Shraddha even though she is pregnant, as he thinks you and Bihaan are still not moving. You have 1 month to get pregnant to prove to Dhruv you have moved on so that he can get off his lousy butt and be more productive. In addition, this is required to maintain the super-bahu title. I was so shocked that my eyes teared up.

4:30 pm - I pondered over what to do about getting pregnant in a month. IVF treatment takes like 6 months at the minimum plus the costs are outrageous as per the internet research. Seducing Bihaan seems to be a faster and cheaper option. I am not going to lose the status of the super bahu and tears of determination swamped my eyes.

6:00 pm - I have completed the Bihaan-seduction check list:

1. Checked the ovulation cycle - today is the ideal day to get pregnant. Yuppie!!!

2. Organized for a candlelight dinner on the terrace

3. Borrowed, without asking, the see-through sari with the tiniest blouse from Shraddha. This combination purportedly worked for DS so I am sure it will work for Bihaan too. The brothers seem to have same taste in girls. OMG!!!! Note to self - Keep Bihaan away from Shraddha  as DS has started liking her. Bihan may be next.

4. Strategically placed water buckets at the dinner venue to ensure I was fully wet before the end of the dinner.

5. Told Maa of the plans and enlisted her help to ensure Bihaan's cooperation. She has requested an update after the deed is done.

My eyes gleamed with tears of anticipation.

7:00 pm - I tie the sari as low as possible and tie my hair as high as possible to ensure maximum skin exposure. I put on the makeup and  my eyes are still wet.

9:00 pm - The dinner is proceeding really well and Bihaan is lost in my eyes. He said to me a lots of sweet nothing before pointing out "Thapki! Did you notice your eyes have been watery since the morning? Did you forget your eye infection medicine today again?"

Edited by Katori - 19 April 2016 at 11:51am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Nishita112Pau91DAPSGkapiriIshani15ShivSaanrombergharneet.kahlonrajni13rtmsiQraaaNeha99Parshi..dtd...Mimiii22fan.matshKowsidynamic_dolloceanbubbleSanyaEternaNeett

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLthe famous eye infection.completely forgot abt it.it's altogether wonderful katori.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99KaraaliParshi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
crying with laughter emoticon
LMAO...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99Parshi

..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Really funny yar ROFL

Neha99KaraaliParshi

princess2791 Senior Member
princess2791
princess2791

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
each and every entry by thapki is so cute and sweet. loved this os so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliParshi

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
My tummy is aching after laughing so hard and I have stiches for gods sake!! Katori, are you planning to murder us all by this os?? It's too good and hilarious!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parbonirtmsNeha99ParshiKaraali

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
To do listlist ROFL
Teary eye's

Neha99KaraaliParshi

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett