Ye Hai Mohabbatein

my view regarding hijack and spoiler

maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
what is the logic behind ?

both ishra did mistake but raman have to repent for his mistake not her

both are equally blamed

with out shagun  our ishra and ruhi and pihu is in same flight means somewhat ishra reunion  made some logic

already they showed many scene that shagun love pihu so much

according to some spoiler if ishu going to get shot  to save pihu means then that time what will shagun doing  ? simply watching her daughter to get shot not possible also

if ishu is going to get shot for ruhi means ruhi realize ishima still love her there is possible ( moreover to proof raman that she is not step mother mother in every sense but it not needed to prove raman also because already he realized his mistake moreover he doesn't meant it just blurt out due to anger and loss his child )

if all the problems have to solved means

ishra togetherness is must but ruhi need  not only her ishima love moreover  she want his dad love also

for ishra togetherness they have to proof each other  that they still love each other and cant live with out each other

but both the ishra still prefer family more than themselves

for ishu there is no problem from bhalla family because still everyone love her moreover miss her

for raman not possible to get same love from iyer family because they hurt him moreover angry on him ( so he has to prove his love for ishu and it is must for ishra and moreover iyer family )

for this one has to get shot is raman not ishu for his family moreover for his madrasan ( somewhat it make iyer family to accept that raman still love ishu )

wish and hope ishra together heal the pain of ruhi make her understand that she is their breathe

wish and hope raman is a link for piku and ishu relationship like ishu for ruhi in starting

ishra magic already lost due to awesome script of cvs ( before and after leap )

but divan to be ishra magic is  still remained ( whatever it is both the divan make the worst script  the best by their wonderful acting and fabulous chemistry )

i am happy for ishra togetherness for divan only divan 

sorry if i hurt anyone

don't bash me please its my opinion

Edited by maduragymhasium - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I seriously don't want Ishita to get shot as her life will be in danger. Mani sahab, the most useless man on this earth will lecture Raman as how bcos of him and his daughter Ishita got shot! Raman in guilt trip. I don't want that! I don't want that Shani to lecture Raman on how to be a good husband! -_- Bcos Raman is.. But the only problem with him is that he says anything when he is angry but he doesnot mean that! I don't want Raman to feel low infront of Shani. Thus Raman should get shot only bcos that will prove his love for his madrasan or nobody should get shot!
hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maduragymhasium

what is the logic behind ?

both ishra did mistake but raman have to repent for his mistake not her

both are equally blamed

with out shagun  our ishra and ruhi and piku is in same flight means somewhat ishra reunion  made some logic

already they showed many scene that shagun love piku so much

according to some spoiler if ishu going to get shot  to save piku means then that time what will shagun doing  ? simply watching her daughter to get shot not possible also

if ishu is going to get shot for ruhi means ruhi realize ishima still love her there is possible ( moreover to proof raman that she is not step mother mother in every sense but it not needed to prove raman also because already he realized his mistake moreover he doesn't meant it just blurt out due to anger and loss his child )

if all the problems have to solved means

ishra togetherness is must but ruhi need  not only her ishima love moreover  she want his dad love also

for ishra togetherness they have to proof each other  that they still love each other and cant live with out each other

but both the ishra still prefer family more than themselves

for ishu there is no problem from bhalla family because still everyone love her moreover miss her

for raman not possible to get same love from iyer family because they hurt him moreover angry on him ( so he has to prove his love for ishu and it is must for ishra and moreover iyer family )

for this one has to get shot is raman not ishu for his family moreover for his madrasan ( somewhat it make iyer family to accept that raman still love ishu )

wish and hope ishra together heal the pain of ruhi make her understand that she is their breathe

wish and hope raman is a link for piku and ishu relationship like ishu for ruhi in starting

ishra magic already lost due to awesome script of cvs ( before and after leap )

but divan to be ishra magic is  still remained ( whatever it is both the divan make the worst script  the best by their wonderful acting and fabulous chemistry )

i am happy for ishra togetherness for divan only divan 

sorry if i hurt anyone

don't bash me please its my opinion

Just an FYI, the little girls (Ruhaanika) name is Pihu, not Piku
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think in plane raman wl see ishu with mani and aliya
he wl be initially be shocked bt after he gets stable he would be happy fr her dat she has finally chosen someone who can give her the happiness he could never give.he wl decide to sacrifice ishu fr her happiness. bt then after terrorist attack he wl realize that he can never stay without ishu in his life and then wl decide to woo her back
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

I seriously don't want Ishita to get shot as her life will be in danger. Mani sahab, the most useless man on this earth will lecture Raman as how bcos of him and his daughter Ishita got shot! Raman in guilt trip. I don't want that! I don't want that Shani to lecture Raman on how to be a good husband! -_- Bcos Raman is.. But the only problem with him is that he says anything when he is angry but he doesnot mean that! I don't want Raman to feel low infront of Shani. Thus Raman should get shot only bcos that will prove his love for his madrasan or nobody should get shot!

dere is no need actually to lecture raman..dats true...
mani is nt even anyones husband..
n raman is a perfect husband for ishita..
no doubts in dat...
bt wid one flaw.. anger issues dats it..
it shud b raman himself to realise watevr he has too..

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Possible take lakshmi...

thanks dear
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

agree with you completely dear
Originally posted by: hazeleyedangel

Just an FYI, the little girls (Ruhaanika) name is Pihu, not Piku

oh sorry dear

thanks for clarification

i correct it dear
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

i think in plane raman wl see ishu with mani and aliya
he wl be initially be shocked bt after he gets stable he would be happy fr her dat she has finally chosen someone who can give her the happiness he could never give.he wl decide to sacrifice ishu fr her happiness. bt then after terrorist attack he wl realize that he can never stay without ishu in his life and then wl decide to woo her back

somewhat it is also possible dear

just want both the  ishra to fight for their love first  ( no more sacrifice insecurities guilt anything  not for kids also dear )
Originally posted by: swatica

dere is no need actually to lecture raman..dats true...
mani is nt even anyones husband..
n raman is a perfect husband for ishita..
no doubts in dat...
bt wid one flaw.. anger issues dats it..
it shud b raman himself to realise watevr he has too..

well said

agree dear