Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Want JKR ishita to fight for her self respect (Page 2)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
sorry by raman possibl bt fight by ishita nt possibl..
she might stil blame as ruhi has been lost..
n for her ruhi lost bcoz of her..
her guilt vl remain...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sanayhm0001rose1000Mdwst

Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Yes I agree and I also want her to either live alone or at the iyers, not at bhallas, for the time being. I have a feeling iyers will take her and pihu will start visiting... Let's c
 Agree, I think Mrs. Iyer will be upto convincing Ishita to divorce if she comes to know Mani's proposal.  Both Mani and Raman think what is best for her.  It is time she takes a stand for what is best for her and not let someone else decide her fate.  First time around, I understand she would have compromised for her amma and appa sake and married Raman.  This time, even if chooses Raman or Mani it should not be a compulsion to just get a married status and companion.  All her 3 daughters at one point were driven to suicide because of Raman's past (Ashok/Mihika, Suraj/Vandu, Nidhi/Ishita).  It was their choice (Mihika - plain stupidity), Ishita and Vandu were in tough situations (temporary insanity).  Amma might want a safe life for her daughter. Raman's past always caused problems, and now since his past is with him, there has been no troubles in the past 7 years both in Iyers/Bhallas families.  No danger to the kids or to Raman's life.  With Ishita entering, it is hijacking.Wink

Edited by Mreddy - 19 April 2016 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustrissnehaseshan

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
agree with u 
Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

Yes I agree and I also want her to either live alone or at the iyers, not at bhallas, for the time being. I have a feeling iyers will take her and pihu will start visiting... Let's c
 Agree, I think Mrs. Iyer will be upto convincing Ishita to divorce if she comes to know Mani's proposal.  Both Mani and Raman think what is best for her.  It is time she takes a stand for what is best for her and not let someone else decide her fate.  First time around, I understand she would have compromised for her amma and appa sake and married Raman.  This time, even if chooses Raman or Mani it should not be a compulsion to just get a married status and companion.  All her 3 daughters at one point were driven to suicide because of Raman's past (Ashok/Mihika, Suraj/Vandu, Nidhi/Ishita).  It was their choice (Mihika - plain stupidity), Ishita and Vandu were in tough situations (temporary insanity).  Amma might want a safe life for her daughter. Raman's past always caused problems, and now since his past is with him, there has been no troubles in the past 7 years both in Iyers/Bhallas families.  No danger to the kids or to Raman's life.  With Ishita entering, it is hijacking.Wink

Amma will defo want a safe life  for her daughter...she will not allow Ishu to stay at the bhallas as she will now spill out the harsh words! And take ishu with her. Moreover pihu was never allowed to bond..that's the biggest mistake Raman and the bhallas did. When she comes  to know about this, her reaction will be worth watching. Also notice in Shagun dialogue " adi is ishitas kid as much as mine "... This will be the same situation now with pihu too.
I do t knkW how this will play out., she will be angry in the bhallas for this...definitely ..imdbtbblame her. Even when Shagun was grey or black she never stooped her from visiting the kids. Shagun should've done this as a basic human courtesy..she said this in today's dialogue " kids got caught up in adults fight"... Atleast secret visits at a mall or temple.anywAys...
@ bold 
As for ramans past  yes...everything is sailing smooth as his past is with him...but once Ishita enters ...troubles galore. Another reason why she will feel guilty, manhoos, and Ruhi is yet to be found...that guilt will eat  her, all the more reason for her to stay away from Raman. And she thinks that Raman and Shagun are married and will decide not to interfere. But when ruhi's real identity is revealed...she will be free of guilt, to a certain degree...but then the some harsh words will always be with her.  imo..

Edited by Mdwst - 19 April 2016 at 2:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mreddyrose1000Boo2014svati12

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Forgot to add 
If Ishu lives with her parents?
Now that the biological mom is back..living next door..can bhallas stop pihu from bonding with the iyers or Ishu or Ishu spending time with pihu?...i dont think they can 

once  pihu learns the identity of who Ishita really is ( har waali aunty) will She address Ishita as ishimaa, mamma or Amma? 
Remember pihu calls Shagun as mamma...that will bE interesting 

Edited by Mdwst - 19 April 2016 at 3:31pm
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Forgot to add 
Now that the biological mom is back..living next door..can bhallas stop pihu from bonding with the iyers or Ishu or Ishu spending time with pihu?...i dont think they can 

vl she stil knw dat ishita is her real mom n nt shagun...
i doubt..
its possibl if raman or any othr tel her..
by yes she can bond lyk ishita aunty...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I want Iyers to first slap Ishita to what she did , why did she punished her parents , as a parent I would be beyond devastated . What if one of her parent died because of loosing her ??? It's Not always about your love interest it's about parents as well , you don't forget your parents once married .
Secondly they both needs to apologise and fix Ruhi's life ,did they see the body to believe she is dead , did they try to find what happened after the car fell from cliff , DNA test of the site etc etc ... Raman said cruel words , Ishita gave up , gave up everything and everyone .
I don't relate to Ishita or Raman now .. Every time I see Ruhi in pain my blood boils ...
For mercy's sake think about a child who lost her childhood , completely , no education , no family , no friends, no nothing ...

Edited by infinity00 - 19 April 2016 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-svati12Mdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Forgot to add 

vl she stil knw dat ishita is her real mom n nt shagun...
i doubt..
its possibl if raman or any othr tel her..
by yes she can bond lyk ishita aunty...
Look at the irony here...
So the purpose of surrogacy?.. Is ,... We all know the " real" purpose of surrogacy ..lets not discuss this here . I have a feeling bhallas will not tell pihu ...
In that case can  Ishu as a biological mom  file fir visitation rights?
Ishu may not do it...but what if?
Imagine ramans plight...the whole purpose of surrigacy is  fir her to have her own child/ their child  to to experience the wonderful moments,...how  and what will be his reaction when pihu calls Ishu aunty...right in front of him!

Edited by Mdwst - 19 April 2016 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

Go to top