Meri Saasu Maa

Sattu-Pari OS 1: Nerves

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Pari rushed through her bedroom door and closed it. With labored breathing, she leaned against the door with her weight, as though it could keep those outside from coming in. She really needed some moments alone to collect herself. Away from peoples' gaze.

Well, truthfully, from Sattu ji's gaze.

A shudder coursed through her as her heart beat a rapid tattoo in her chest. Ever since the showdown in front of the whole family, all their misunderstandings had melted away and evaporated. And this left her with a determined Satyanendra, who wanted to reclaim his wife for real and have a real relationship with her. Fresh start.

It's so strange, she thought. I lived in the same room with him for 3 months now, and felt no awkwardness! And now suddenly,we're getting married again,  he wants to come closer and closer, and I can't even look him in the eye anymore?! She swallowed.

"What's wrong with me??" she wondered loud.

"Um.. maybe you need to put the air-conditioning on? It is quite warm in here..." spoke a low baritone in the quiet room.

Pari jumped a foot in shock. And gaped at the gorgeous man leaning against the balcony door, watching her.

"Ss..Sattu ji?" she stammered.

"Yes, its me.. Were you expecting someone else in your room?" he replied flirtatiously. "That would be very inappropriate... since you are ..MY.. WIFE.. ."

"Haa? Um...mm Main.." she was really mentally incapable of forming any words that made sense.

With every word he approached closer and closer to her, until he stood a few steps away from her. He smiled that very smile that used to make her heart flutter with its utter gorgeousness. Except now she was nervous. Very nervous.

So nervous that she was considering making a run for it.

Still, he came closer, oblivious to her tumultuous state, and leaned in against the wall to her left.

"Are you alright? You look a little pale..."

"Mm..Me? I'm fine?! Why shouldn't I be fine?"

"Good ! Because you're usually very chatty and nagg-y, and you like to give big lectures and sermons about how things should be done correctly and bla bla... You know I have earplugs I intend to use when you're in "lecture- mode"?.. Phew !"

Pari felt her face go red. "What?? I do NOT nag??! Just by saying something I become a nag? Huh! The nerve! I'd let you know that I only do that because I care and want the best for everyone!"

With that, Sattu grinned and poked her nose. "Oh, you care? For me?"

That sort of doused Pari's tirade like a bucket of cold water.

"Now, there's the Pari I know... full of Spirit! My Pari..." he murmured softly in her ear. She backed herself flush against the wall, and he leaned close.

"You caught me since the first time I saw you, Pari ji. Lively, refreshing, unstoppable, always with a smile. You infected me with your optimism. So, what is it that bothers you now, that you lost your smile?"

She swallowed and continued staring at his nose, because his eyes were looking deep into hers, and she was afraid to look back.

"Is it me? Do I make you nervous?" he whispered into her right ear and chuckled deeply when she closed her eyes.

He touched the tip of his nose to her cheekbone, lightly traced down her jawline, to her chin and hovered over her lips. He braced both arms on the wall and leaned in to press the softest of kisses on her lips. Sweet and caring, with a promise of more to come.

"It's just me, Pari. Your Sattu. You have nothing to fear from me. I will take care of you and our future family the best that I can. I love you..."

With a winsome smile, he stepped away from her, fingers lingering on a strand of her hair.

"I love you too Sattuji..."she replied. He flashed her his megawatt smile and reluctantly left the room.

Her breathing normalized. Suddenly there was no cause of worry anymore. As long as she had Sattuji, she'd weather through anything.

The end.

*~*

Hi everyone, this is my first Sattu-Pari OS, inspired by the recent wedding romance onscreen. This pair has great potential , i hope they last long enough to have a good track of their own.

Please do like and comment. It inspires writers to keep writing stuff...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Lovely OS⭐️⭐️

Thank you so much!!😊
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Awesome 😊

Thank you so much! 😳
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I could so imagine this on them that my heart fluttered too.😳😆
Very well written!! Do write more.
shwadhin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for such a lovely OS 😃 ..plz write more
Originally posted by: Katori

I could so imagine this on them that my heart fluttered too.😳😆

Very well written!! Do write more.

Thank you dearie ! I will try, if the CVs can give us more Sattu-Pari !😉.. seriously, their chemistry is really good. Pearl is an actor to watch out for. I even went back to watch him in Badtameez Dil, and he was really really really good. 
Originally posted by: shwadhin

Thanks a lot for such a lovely OS 😃 ..plz write more

Thank you dearie! I will try my best..😊
GirlInTheCorner thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow amazing! Loved it. I was literally picturing them in my head and even my heart was beating faster and i was grinning like mad! 😳
Thank you x 
hibachurel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
honestly, the makup for Pari is stunning and she is a diva.  And sattu with his simple, dhoti dress is just ravishing.  Their romance at one point hurts...  ouch...  really... can't wait to see them bloom.