Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

GOOD BYE IKRS: It Was A Wonderful Journey With you

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
My Heart Broke into pieces while writing This ...CryCry

GOOD BYE IKRS FORUM...Will Miss you guys a lottCryCry...pata nahin phir kabhi hamari mulakat hogi bhi ya nahin.CryCry..But If I stay alive, I will surely come here again...will miss you a lott..CryCryCry

I just made this post to say Good Bye to some very special members with whom I am interacting since a long time...
GOOD BYE My sweetest Friends PRETU, SURA, DOLLY, RATNA, SAMMY, MERI SOUL SAUTAN NUS (DONT CRY FOR ME SS, WE WILL MARRY MR TOGETHER AND THERE WILL BE LOTS OF JUNOIR VIPUS PLAYING IN OUR CHOTA SA ANGANLOL), MAGNOLIA, ARCHU, MEHR DI,TAZ, MY DEAREST HAMMIE, MY NEW MR MEENU, BADI BEHENA SWATHILOL..and others..now its not possible to write 100 names hereLOLLOL

OK OK bohot hogaya nautankiROFL...ab kam ki baat karti hoon..LOLLOL

actually today when I sat to write the update, My Mom came upstairs and nearly threatened me that she will throw me outside with my lappy...And today i really felt that she was quite serious.DeadDead...and I have no one in this whole world who will give me a chota sa corner in his/her house to stay for a night...And its not possible for me to go to Canada or UAE or Odhisha or Mumbai or Pakistan or Gujarat or Bangladesh or UKConfusedConfusedConfused...

So for a short time, i will not be coming here in this forum...I know its quite difficult for me but this time I am going to stay away...If something very interesting happens like a liplock of vidha or another Suhag RaatEmbarrassedEmbarrassed or something like that, then only u can get the darshan of me...LOLLOL

If i can manage to write some OS or SS then I will come here to post them...else Good byee friends For a few weeks...after that i will make a glamorous entry again...ROFL
Toh Tab tak ke liye mujhe bhool mat jaanaa...Do Miss Me A Lot..

and before I go i just want to request Abhi and nandy please please post pics of the episodes and the precap...and others please hit chaska and make lots of posts...

BYEEE WILL SEE U AGAIN ...TABHI KE LIYE I DONT KNOW HOW WILL I KEEP MY EXCITEMENT IN CHECK AFTER SEEING MISHALConfusedConfused CryCry...I DONT KNOW WITH WHOM I WILL SHARE MY HAPPINESS ...MEENU AND DOLLY ...I WILL MISS YOU...PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY BABY AND HIT THEM HARD IF ANYONE COMES TO TAKE MY PLACE AND TRY TO SNATCH AWAY MY JAANUEmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOLLOL...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999nitalmanuRajee1StoriesDramaNickelodeonMibenijabonnie7sati65manuelaemadivra4IlinadhiabhiMagnolia2~DaZZ|ing~nandyy55Meenakshi-rgpearl82sura123samanthanapremparbathana_ycocoatreeNusiSgHamlet53Dolly-heartpearl100.Preetii.AkkiLuvsCOLORS-Swetha-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Take care Barbie . Real life is first priority . Do what you have to do.

Come back when you get a break.

Will miss you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

StoriesDramaMibenijaanjaliiiipearl82nandyy55Titli_KK3148hana_ycocoatree

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thnk God Aunty ne danta tujhe.. Confused it was necessary. . Ache se padhae krna... haan thora boht I'll miss u too.. ROFL nahi actually alott.. Embarrassed ok tabhi k lye bbye.. n take care..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55pearl82Titli_KK3148

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Will miss u sure Barbie...but all the best for your studies...

nandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbat

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Yeh kya Shocked tussi jaa rahe hotusi na jao LOLLOL padhayi kar behana aur hum sab ka naam khubse roushan karna ...All the best for your exams dear Big smile Till then take care.Big smile

Edited by pearl100 - 19 April 2016 at 11:21am

nandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbat

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Good decision barbie, Studies first, we will be here only i mean ur group of friends. I know u can live without food, but u can't live without IKRS forum & members.. Hope u will make re-entry on 17th may. Will b w8ingSmile
All the best for ur Exams!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
aww..!! my sweetie..! Come to my home to stay,,! you no need to go any where , seems almost you covered up all junctions..LOL
Concentrate on your studies barbs.! that's must and later we can dissect your prince charming..!! come here whenever time permits..! All the very best for your exams.! miss you so much n take care ! Hug

Edited by cocoatree - 19 April 2016 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55Titli_KK3148

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged

barbie will miss you but padhai pehle. 
concentrate on your studies. 

we will miss you a lot .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatTitli_KK3148