Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
But if it clashes with Raees majority of people would prefer watching SRK in a gangster avatar rather than Bhaijaan as Chaddi Pahelwaan in akhada. I'm almost certain that Raees would put up a better number if both clashes. Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coldplaying

But if it clashes with Raees majority of people would prefer watching SRK in a gangster avatar rather than Bhaijaan as Chaddi Pahelwaan in akhada. I'm almost certain that Raees would put up a better number if both clashes.

You always says bad abt Salman's movies n he always makes ppl mum from his movies. And still ur doing same like you did before making fun of his character n his movies.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
and then SRK fans complain why Salman fans show up in their topics😵
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Can't Wait for SULTAN ðŸ¥³
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Coldplaying

But if it clashes with Raees majority of people would prefer watching SRK in a gangster avatar rather than Bhaijaan as Chaddi Pahelwaan in akhada. I'm almost certain that Raees would put up a better number if both clashes.

majority of people? Like how majority preferred dilwale over Bajirao ? You should be humbled after that clash, i dont know if you do it deliberately to rile both fanbases if you do then you cant be called an SRK fan. If you truly believe the ridiculous claims you make then no wonder you get trolled all the time by eveyone 
Laviee thumbnail
Lol the very first line cracked me up...I don't like YOUR bhai...😆
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mini just for you i would have given the similar review with heavy heart 😉 but there was no teaser here so bach gayi ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: angrybread

Mini just for you i would have given the similar review with heavy heart 😉 but there was no teaser here so bach gayi ðŸ˜†

pyaar se vaar karna aapse aur yamyamji se seekhna chahiye😡mock karo and taunt maaro but add😆😳or ðŸ˜›and say shararat hain..yeh to meri sharafat hai ki seh leti hoon😳DKHNTP yaad rehta hai mujhe hamesha😒
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

pyaar se vaar karna aapse aur yamyamji se seekhna chahiye😡mock karo and taunt maaro but add😆😳or ðŸ˜›and say shararat hain..yeh to meri sharafat hai ki seh leti hoon😳DKHNTP yaad rehta hai mujhe hamesha😒...

Yahan bas sachcha pyaar hi tha koi vaar nahi ðŸ˜­ tabhi to main itna achcha review deti even though you know ...😳
Originally posted by: angrybread

Yahan bas sachcha pyaar hi tha koi vaar nahi ðŸ˜­ tabhi to main itna achcha review deti even though you know ...😳

with a heavy heart mein bahut pyaar thha😆anyway you might see it if you decide to go watch fan again tab bata dena😳