Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Angels's LU - 19th Apr - Damage Control??? (Page 2)

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Love your update yaar. Seriously Mami getting more screen space than leads ROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Love your update yaar. Seriously Mami getting more screen space than leads ROFL.

And wats more she shuts up even Mr Oxford with her argument ROFL Seriously now they r spoiling Shravan's character as well. After all ppl r complaining tat 1 character is silly so the CVs answer is lets make both of them silly, phir no complaints ROFLROFLROFL
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

thnanks for LU.Episode is not that interesting except one or two scene.I am just waiting this track to end.

It was initially promising since v thought v can get 2 c the hot skills of Super hot Mr Oxford Lawyer. But all we got was Mami screaming, Suman screaming, Mami's tears, Suman's tears, My mom, My mom chant & a hero suffering frm Stockholm syndrome Confused Plot sounded gud on paper but CVs dont ve a legal expert in their team hence all tis silly miya-biwi track Sleepy

Gng by some posts looks like finally CVs ve woken up & r trying 2 end this track. Hallelujah! So LETS RESCUE SUMAN - 2 will start soon... ROFLROFL

Keep watching this space for more SleepySleepySleepySleepy
amortentia15 Goldie
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by rekha.366

And wats more she shuts up even Mr Oxford with her argument ROFL Seriously now they r spoiling Shravan's character as well. After all ppl r complaining tat 1 character is silly so the CVs answer is lets make both of them silly, phir no complaints ROFLROFLROFL
I know! Maami was more on a 007 mode yesterday. Her arguments couldn't be countered by even shravanShockedhe was like "array maami please listen to me naaa"ROFL  The recent posts hint at the Khosla track ending. Hopefully it does! And I want to see the flawed yet endearing leads again that we so adored when the series started. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index