Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Angels's LU - 19th Apr - Damage Control???

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
This post is my 3000th one on IF Big smile

Maami again started the LETS SELL THE HOUSE war cry but now 2 repay choco lava's debt Angry Can some1 just clobber her on the head! Even nanu has given up on her!

Princess started her nakrebaazi again. Doesnt pick up choco lava's call. Anyway no more comment frm me on this Stockholm syndrome of Shravan! Enuf flogging a dead horse or rather love sick puppy!

Finally mami's plan is revealed. She wants to settle dn in US with her NRI son Ouch

Mr Oxford tells Mr K that their deal is cancelled. K is totally fine with it which means something is cooking Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44TINAMONIamortentia15nith125orion23SahSahLIKEDMGrekha.366

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Segment 2

Khosla calls Demented family & says Mr Oxford has cancelled their deal. Mami enraged!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIsmanSahSahLIKEDMGorion23rekha.366

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks...Khosla -Mami good Jodi...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIAngels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Segment 3

Mami always becomes nervous under choco lava's glare LOL Mr Oxford trying to prove that he indeed has grey matter inside his kopdi along with beautiful, wavy hair on the outside.

Mami seems 2 b a better lawyer than Mr Oxford.

PRECAP

007 explains his top secret mission!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIamortentia15smanSahSahLIKEDMGorion23rekha.366

amortentia15 IF-Dazzler
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Stockholm syndrome!! Lol. I know I am in the minority but I feel Suman's character sketch needs improvement! I cannot relate to her at all. Anyway thanks for the written update. Will be looking forward to the miya biwi track!

TINAMONIAngels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juhi.m

Stockholm syndrome!! Lol. I know I am in the minority but I feel Suman's character sketch needs improvement! I cannot relate to her at all. Anyway thanks for the written update. Will be looking forward to the miya biwi track!

Sshhh dont speak out loud else the SUMAN IS MAHAN club ll b out in full strength 2 lynch us LOL Yeah the miya-biwi track. Yaaawwwnnn Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

amortentia15 IF-Dazzler
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by Juhi.m

Sshhh dont speak out loud else the SUMAN IS MAHAN club ll b out in full strength 2 lynch us LOL Yeah the miya-biwi track. Yaaawwwnnn Sleepy
LOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thnanks for LU.Episode is not that interesting except one or two scene.I am just waiting this track to end.

TINAMONIAngels11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index