India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||~Happy Birthday Tani, Have a Blast with Muro and Leja :P~||

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged

It was night time and a group of evil witches were sitting in a bar deep in thought...the reason for their concern was how to plan the birthday of one of their dear friends,Tani...after thinking for a long time..they decided to pack two of their friends and gift them to her ROFL...they will give the surprises in return.. Embarrassed

As per plan Chudail ,Malai and Vampy kidnapped Tani Shocked and took her to the venue where her birthday was to be celebrated ROFL Party
When her blindfold was opened Tani saw she was sitting on a chair and on the table there was a feast for almost 12 people. ROFL..she got surprised...just then there was a loud bang and she saw a ceate which was placed at the corner of the venue has burst open and out came the jigdi behnas sheena and diya..they began to  sing "Paglu dance dance..."  ROFL and started dancing..As soon as the dance got over...came Rii tripping over some empty wine bottles that littered the floor...she smiled broadly Big smile at Tani..and cleared her throat to give a speech.. Shocked

Happy birthday tannu :* :* :* 
Tannu happy birthday :* :* :* 

[Critics discretion advised]

Tumi ekta bhalo teacher. And aami eki student. Amador subject is bangla. Aami khoobi bhalu bengali bolu like jita dictionary ta. Kinto oito hoyona. Kinto tumi koni din boku na aamaki. Aami seekhchi. Tumi aamaye bangla theek kori. I appreciate that. Tumi aamaki bangla verbs eri difference bojhau. Aami bhalu bolu na but i try my best. Like shob theke bhalo. (Rattofied line) You don't say kharaab or ridicule my bangla. *glares at people* you are the best teacher. 

Aami wish koro you live like a princess with nice jaama-s and many pair of stilettos. May your prince charming aashuk BMW ta. And you have okne babies. [I meant adoption. I believe in single child policy *eyerolls*]  and i get to name your kids. You healthy thakul. And have loads of rashogollas aamar jonnu. I love you. A lot. 

~ Eki onke bhalu student Rii. 

*If you are still alive then kindly contact my respective teachers and question them for this language inappropriateness. Thank you*

Tani almost fainted from shock watching the performancesROFL..when Bori appeared with a big silver plate on her hand which was covered...and placed the plate in front of Tani...Tani looking surprised opened the cover and saw a big fried fish cut in three parts...Tani loved eating fish...but she specially loved the dhor (body /randhir)...she called it sexy dhor Day Dreaming      ..she particularly disliked Devi muro (head/sanyukta)and Kalua leja (tail/aryan)     .

..she made a face seeing leja and muro ...she had a bright smile on her face as she watched the sexy blue dhor..just as she was about to take it suddenly it disappeared.Shocked..feeling annoyed she looked around and saw just as she expected the two evil witches,the sautans (chudail and malai)the dhor in their custody and were smirking at her...Tani got angry and began to murmur a chant...she did ner own black magic and wished that dhor towards her again...she gave a jubilant smile at the sautans as she held the dhor...she then took the pink muro and black leja and threw them in the recycle bin for the rag pickers to recycle them...and then went back to relish the blue sexy dhor..
Day Dreaming
As she sat happily relishing the dhor..came the whole gang of her witchy friends and they shouted happy birthday to her..Not only that chudail did a magic and transformed blue dhor into Randhir...Tani fainted on seeing Randhir in a blue suit...when she woke up..Randhier  wished her happy birthday Embarrassed and then everyone cut her birthday cake and feasted on the food that was already there on the table...

Happy birthday Tani/Tank Hug jonmodinner onek onek subheccha Hug

Write Up:Paro
Speech(ROFL): Rii 

Edited by BornAries - 22 April 2016 at 9:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raksbasuFortitudeSupermagicalFlawSomeME..Jemimah..howardscarlettromaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Taniii my tank my bong bestie ... Hug

Happy birthday Tani and many many happy returns of the day ..Party
I still remember how we became friends ...our scrap chats and drooling session on Randhir was the best days in IF  Day Dreaming..and then something happened and I got to know the other side of you ...a caring and loving person... As loving as a sister I never had ...

That day I got my bestie ..my bong bestie and then from then on ..there was no looking back ...our friendship grew stronger and better  and now it's an unbreakable bond ... Embarrassed

You are always with me loving me and guiding me and I thank god for giving me you and your friendship ...Embarrassed

I pray to god that you live a 100 years and our friendship remains forever ...I am selfish , i can't lose you <3 cause you are the pillar of my strength...

Love you Tani .Hug

Your babushona...Embarrassed

Edited by BornAries - 19 April 2016 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlawSomeMEromaila

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Dhor Wink

Edited by --Lavender-- - 19 April 2016 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlawSomeME

cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
res

happy b'day :)

FlawSomeME

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Party
Happy Birthday Sayntani! <3

Many many Happy Returns of the day!
Hug
Nothing is more adorable than a smile & nothing is more wonderful than when it stays that way...!!
Wish you smile & all thing nice!
Smile
May your birthday be filled with enough joy & smiles to last the whole year...!!
May god pour his love & warmth on you in all walks of life!
<3
Hope you've a nice day with family & friends!
Enjoy,
Have a blast...!!
Coz,
Itz your Birthday!
Party
My best wishes for your Birthday!
With,
Lots of love & care!
Miss you sooo much...!!
Hug

Edited by -Loveberry- - 19 April 2016 at 8:44pm
Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Oh my dear Tani..wish you a very very happy birthday Hug...I hope you like the muro,leja and dhor ROFL...as a bday gift i can make u a vm on your wish of song Embarrassed..let me know ok Embarrassed
BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
^^Campy i think Tani loved the pink muro and black leja the most ROFL
CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thnk u sooo much friends... I'm overwhelmed... I'm feeling blessed to have u all... Hum logo ki friendship humesha aisi rahe... & the write up by paro & the translation by rii amazing & hilarious ROFL

BornAries

Go to top