Plz show some cute precaps (Page 2)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Misnomer

Tht happened? 
Not seen the epi yet :/
Precap : Dev gets call from Sona in the night. Nikki has shown going running towards Dev and Sona has shown there as well.. Dev shouts Satish (driver) to drop Dr. Bose to home.. Sona says Mr. Dixit.. But he says.. I dont want to listen anything...Confused

Looks like Nikki wanted to go to friends house for sleepover but her mom doesnt agrees so she decides to go there without informing family. She might be in some trouble so she calls Sona and Sona helps her to get back to home and called Dev in between.. After seeing Nikki Dev shouts driver to drop Sona to home as he wanted to scold Nikki for her action.. and he knows that Sona will defend Nikki.. thats what my assumption...

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuPurva

Tht happened? 
Precap : Dev gets call from Sona in the night. Nikki has shown going running towards Dev and Sona has shown there as well.. Dev shouts Satish (driver) to drop Dr. Bose to home.. Sona says Mr. Dixit.. But he says.. I dont want to listen anything...Confused

Looks like Nikki wanted to go to friends house for sleepover but her mom doesnt agrees so she decides to go there without informing family. She might be in some trouble so she calls Sona and Sona helps her to get back to home and called Dev in between.. After seeing Nikki Dev shouts driver to drop Sona to home as he wanted to scold Nikki for her action.. and he knows that Sona will defend Nikki.. thats what my assumption...

So that's how you talk to a person who just dropped your little sister home at the middle of the night ?? Sleepy No matter how angry you're at your sister right at that moment you can't take it out on your employee , you must be perfectly polite with your employees unless they've done some thing which warrants you to use a angry tone with them and that's what is professionalism. 
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnaPaquinFan

Originally posted by AnuPurva

Tht happened? 

So that's how you talk to a person who just dropped your little sister home at the middle of the night ?? Sleepy No matter how angry you're at your sister right at that moment you can't take it out on your employee , you must be perfectly polite with your employees unless they've done some thing which warrants you to use a angry tone with them and that's what is professionalism. 

thats how Mr. Abhodro is.. sometime he is very good and sometimes he is rude..so confusing.. LOLWink Agree he is wrong but he knows that Sona is close to Nikki and she will defend her and Dev wants to strictly scold her for her actions.. he knows that he cant do that in front of Sona...

OR might have happened that Sona helps Nikki's decision... not sure why he is so angry..lets wait for tomorrow Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I think it's interesting precap

Go to top