Posted: 7 years ago
Again not a good precap😭😭..want some cute precaps ..so addicted to this show...
Oh dear !! What happened ??? Haven't seen the episode yet...πŸ˜’
Waise No one is scared after seeing the precap? What happened I am confused. Why is Dev shouting at Sona? I can't wait for tomorrow.Yesterday's romantic feel got evaporated on seeing this precap. Hope everything is OK.
Tht happened? 
Not seen the epi yet :/
I'm sure he's angry at his sis and not Sona.. God this show should come 6 days a week and not 5 !
I guess dev's sister must have gone for the pyjama party against her mom's wishes n sona must have brought her back saving her 4m some sort of mishap πŸ˜† He might shout at sona out of anger n at d end will again ask for her forgiveness realizing his mistake πŸ˜ƒ
Some one give a WU pleaaassseee !!!
Originally posted by ltelidevara

Waise No one is scared after seeing the precap? What happened I am confused. Why is Dev shouting at Sona? I can't wait for tomorrow.Yesterday's romantic feel got evaporated on seeing this precap. Hope everything is OK.
yeah true so confusing precap.. whya Dev is shouting on Sona.. what did she do ? 

Originally posted by Misnomer

Tht happened? 
Not seen the epi yet :/
Precap : Dev gets call from Sona in the night. Nikki has shown going running towards Dev and Sona has shown there as well.. Dev shouts Satish (driver) to drop Dr. Bose to home.. Sona says Mr. Dixit.. But he says.. I dont want to listen anything...πŸ˜•

Looks like Nikki wanted to go to friends house for sleepover but her mom doesnt agrees so she decides to go there without informing family. She might be in some trouble so she calls Sona and Sona helps her to get back to home and called Dev in between.. After seeing Nikki Dev shouts driver to drop Sona to home as he wanted to scold Nikki for her action.. and he knows that Sona will defend Nikki.. thats what my assumption...

Originally posted by AnuPurva

Precap : Dev gets call from Sona in the night. Nikki has shown going running towards Dev and Sona has shown there as well.. Dev shouts Satish (driver) to drop Dr. Bose to home.. Sona says Mr. Dixit.. But he says.. I dont want to listen anything...πŸ˜•

Looks like Nikki wanted to go to friends house for sleepover but her mom doesnt agrees so she decides to go there without informing family. She might be in some trouble so she calls Sona and Sona helps her to get back to home and called Dev in between.. After seeing Nikki Dev shouts driver to drop Sona to home as he wanted to scold Nikki for her action.. and he knows that Sona will defend Nikki.. thats what my assumption...

So that's how you talk to a person who just dropped your little sister home at the middle of the night ?? πŸ₯± No matter how angry you're at your sister right at that moment you can't take it out on your employee , you must be perfectly polite with your employees unless they've done some thing which warrants you to use a angry tone with them and that's what is professionalism.