Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Celebrating SISHTY!!!!! (Page 4)

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj1992

A very nice post amidst the negativity of the forumClap

Well, speaking about the exit of SiddhantKarnick and Drashti Dhami, our beloved Sishty, i can only say that these two were too good for this show,channel and makers, because they didn't deserve these two talented actors who were gorgeous,talented and also had a mindblowing chemistry!!
It's sad that the channel and the creatives never gave a proper lovestory and we viewers were cheated in the name of peroidic love story.

In the name of epic lovestory they only showed the third angles or haddi's and ruined the show.The downfall started from Fake sulakshana's track and that's were bahufication and bakraficationLOL happened!!

And then came rageshwariDead!!!!! Her manhoos entry, not only killed the show but also killed the lovestory and completely killed the character traits of Ranaji,Gaytri and RM, the central characters were butchered to the extent that there wasn't any scope for reviving the show!!

I am feeling sad only because i can never get this jodi back ever again as desitv never repeats the jodi. But still, i wish someone casts them together in another show with a sensible story.

I would like to wish happiness, success and good fortune to both!! Stay blessedEmbarrassed

thank u raj Embarrassed
u said it all!!
love to SiShty!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2010

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sishtyfan

Originally posted by RM14

Love Raga Heartand Sishti gave life to Raga..Star Clap
though Cv's left no stone unturned to make ppl hate Raga but Sishti's potrayal of Raga made me fall for them..Embarrassed DD-SID and their chemistry.. amazing Clap Day Dreamingno one could have done Raga better than Sishti..Clap best of luck to both of them for their future projects..Thumbs Up i started the show for DD and i liked SID pairing with DD..and if both or one is quitting for what ever reasons..i am fine with the decision..and their offscreen masti uff..they are so adorable..thanks to DD-SID for giving us Raga.Embarrassed
Superb post Abiza.Clap

aww...will really miss them !!
thank u deepti!! Hug
Ya miss them for sure.Heart
Welcome dear and thanks for this post.Hug 
sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Love Raga Heartand Sishti gave life to Raga..Star Clap
though Cv's left no stone unturned to make ppl hate Raga but Sishti's potrayal of Raga made me fall for them..Embarrassed DD-SID and their chemistry.. amazing Clap Day Dreamingno one could have done Raga better than Sishti..Clap best of luck to both of them for their future projects..Thumbs Up i started the show for DD and i liked SID pairing with DD..and if both or one is quitting for what ever reasons..i am fine with the decision..and their offscreen masti uff..they are so adorable..thanks to DD-SID for giving us Raga.Embarrassed
Superb post Abiza.Clap

aww...will really miss them !!
thank u deepti!! Hug
Ya miss them for sure.Heart
Welcome dear and thanks for this post.Hug

u r welcome dear!!
i will miss u too deepti ,will u be here till raga is in the show??
sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
SiShty -love u to the moon nd back!!!! Heart
kuhelidebbarma IF-Dazzler
kuhelidebbarma
kuhelidebbarma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
We will miss you SiShti Cry
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gennyM

Just wanna say Sishty/RaGa kept us fascinated.engaged,entrapped in ETR2. Despite the Wily Villainous Vampfest,kept watching only for them.
They will be always remembered with lots of adoration and are leaving behind wonderful memories to be cherished always.
Whatever critics may say,yet for me Ranaji was sold to his wife Gayatri. Despite all sorts of mind control in the forms of Vashikaran,Trikoni vashikaran, Blackmagic, Memory Loss,his mind was controlled but his heart,his pyar ki ehsaas,his Soul His Body was surrendered only and only to gayatri.Rageswari never stood a chance.
And noone can question Gayatris devotion and Unquestioning,unconditional love for Ranaji.SHe was his Meera,Rukmini and Radha.That was her confidence in his love for her.

RaGa, an amazing love story,beautifully Enacted by Drashti Dhami and SIddhant Karnick. Love u guys,to moon and back.
And what a Jodi,onscreen and offscreen, kept up Fans Faith and love by walking out of the show together.
No one can ever take their place in the serial or in our hearts.
If we live we live together Till death do us part.

cant agree more genny !! Thumbs Up
they both left together with so much dignity !! love them to the core!! Embarrassed

Genny you said it all, completely agree with you.  
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Drashti and Siddhant the most good looking, magical and heavenly jodi with sizzling chemistry, the makers are sadists, did not utilize the potentials of the leads and instead paid heed to the vamps and villains of the show.
Love RaGa / SiShti to the moon and back, you both are truly the most good looking and versatile actors i have ever seen.  Wishing you both all the very best for your future.  Waiting for your return to the screen.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gul.S_Efkuhelidebbarma

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
SISHTY ur exit frm the show is heartbreaking! Broken Heart
can never let u go!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index