Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

India-Forums

   
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Celebrating SISHTY!!!!! (Page 3)

frach_4563 Groupbie
frach_4563
frach_4563

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 159

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I watch Siddhant Karnick first time .
But now I will miss him badly
Love you raga
Hope we can see them together once again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Joined: 24 January 2016
Posts: 1815

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frach_4563

I watch Siddhant Karnick first time .
But now I will miss him badly
Love you raga
Hope we can see them together once again

i too hope so !!
dd nd sid r magical!! Star
gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Just wanna say Sishty/RaGa kept us fascinated.engaged,entrapped in ETR2. Despite the Wily Villainous Vampfest,kept watching only for them.
They will be always remembered with lots of adoration and are leaving behind wonderful memories to be cherished always.
Whatever critics may say,yet for me Ranaji was sold to his wife Gayatri. Despite all sorts of mind control in the forms of Vashikaran,Trikoni vashikaran, Blackmagic, Memory Loss,his mind was controlled but his heart,his pyar ki ehsaas,his Soul His Body was surrendered only and only to gayatri.Rageswari never stood a chance.
And noone can question Gayatris devotion and Unquestioning,unconditional love for Ranaji.SHe was his Meera,Rukmini and Radha.That was her confidence in his love for her.

RaGa, an amazing love story,beautifully Enacted by Drashti Dhami and SIddhant Karnick. Love u guys,to moon and back.
And what a Jodi,onscreen and offscreen, kept up Fans Faith and love by walking out of the show together.
No one can ever take their place in the serial or in our hearts.
If we live we live together Till death do us part.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReelyROSExx_Nightmare_kuhelidebbarmaananya2010

rockstar.sj IF-Dazzler
rockstar.sj
rockstar.sj

Joined: 21 July 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
such a promising jodi onscreen but the show was disaster thanks to st and nilu aunty who ruined actors will  be miss but in a good way
ek  the raja ek thi rani kathaam huwa bakwas director ki kahani


Edited by Bsangama - 21 April 2016 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nightmare_ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Joined: 24 January 2016
Posts: 1815

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gennyM

Just wanna say Sishty/RaGa kept us fascinated.engaged,entrapped in ETR2. Despite the Wily Villainous Vampfest,kept watching only for them.
They will be always remembered with lots of adoration and are leaving behind wonderful memories to be cherished always.
Whatever critics may say,yet for me Ranaji was sold to his wife Gayatri. Despite all sorts of mind control in the forms of Vashikaran,Trikoni vashikaran, Blackmagic, Memory Loss,his mind was controlled but his heart,his pyar ki ehsaas,his Soul His Body was surrendered only and only to gayatri.Rageswari never stood a chance.
And noone can question Gayatris devotion and Unquestioning,unconditional love for Ranaji.SHe was his Meera,Rukmini and Radha.That was her confidence in his love for her.

RaGa, an amazing love story,beautifully Enacted by Drashti Dhami and SIddhant Karnick. Love u guys,to moon and back.
And what a Jodi,onscreen and offscreen, kept up Fans Faith and love by walking out of the show together.
No one can ever take their place in the serial or in our hearts.
If we live we live together Till death do us part.

cant agree more genny !! Thumbs Up
they both left together with so much dignity !! love them to the core!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nightmare_

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Joined: 24 January 2016
Posts: 1815

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bsangama

such a promising jodi onscreen but the show was disaster thanks to st and nilu aunty who ruined actors will be miss but in a goodway
<font size="3">ek the raja ek thi rani kathaam huwa bakwas director ki kahani</font>


hahaha...sach kaha
lovely edit!! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Joined: 24 January 2016
Posts: 1815

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
SISHTY -UR acting is par excellence !!
hats off to u both!! Clap
_Nightmare_ IF-Dazzler
_Nightmare_
_Nightmare_

Joined: 14 February 2014
Posts: 3971

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
A very nice post amidst the negativity of the forumClap

Well, speaking about the exit of SiddhantKarnick and Drashti Dhami, our beloved Sishty, i can only say that these two were too good for this show,channel and makers, because they didn't deserve these two talented actors who were gorgeous,talented and also had a mindblowing chemistry!!
It's sad that the channel and the creatives never gave a proper lovestory and we viewers were cheated in the name of peroidic love story.

In the name of epic lovestory they only showed the third angles or haddi's and ruined the show.The downfall started from Fake sulakshana's track and that's were bahufication and bakraficationLOL happened!!

And then came rageshwariDead!!!!! Her manhoos entry, not only killed the show but also killed the lovestory and completely killed the character traits of Ranaji,Gaytri and RM, the central characters were butchered to the extent that there wasn't any scope for reviving the show!!

I am feeling sad  only because i can never get this jodi back ever again as desitv never repeats the jodi. But still, i wish someone casts them together in another show with a sensible story.

I  would like to wish happiness, success and good fortune to both!! Stay blessedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gul.S_Efkuhelidebbarmaananya2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index