sishtyfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
SISHTY u r the best!!! Star

soumyamurali Senior Member
soumyamurali
soumyamurali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi Abiza
such a +ve post after a long time in ETR2 forum.  Good to c it.  We all r enjoying Sishti as RAGA.  We don't know if they continue r quit the show.  And I don't want to spoil my mood by thinking about it.  Am okay with either ways as we all know these CVs r never gonna do justice to the characters n leads with their too good creativityAngry.  So as u said let us enjoy as long as they r there in the show.

I like their on screen chemistry n even off screen also.  They r such fun to watchWink they behave like kids pulling each others' leg all the time.  Whenever I watch these IVs my mood will be fine.  They r so adorable.  After the entry of Savitri, all the RASA scenes r really good n added much needed spice to the show.  They r refreshing.

Now they r back again as RAGA.  and now a days we r having some beautiful romantic scenes in some segments.  I really hope they show them beautifully in the actual episodesEmbarrassed.  But I have little hope as our editors r famous for their poor editing.

Any ways let us enjoy Sishti/RAGA n applaud their hard work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhelidebbarmaananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumyamurali

Hi Abiza
such a +ve post after a long time in ETR2 forum. Good to c it. We all r enjoying Sishti as RAGA. We don't know if they continue r quit the show. And I don't want to spoil my mood by thinking about it. Am okay with either ways as we all know these CVs r never gonna do justice to the characters n leads with their too good creativityAngry. So as u said let us enjoy as long as they r there in the show.

I like their on screen chemistry n even off screen also. They r such fun to watchWinkthey behave like kids pulling each others' leg all the time. Whenever I watch these IVs my mood will be fine. They r so adorable. After the entry of Savitri, all the RASA scenes r really good n added much needed spice to the show. They r refreshing.

Now they r back again as RAGA. and now a days we r having some beautiful romantic scenes in some segments. I really hope they show them beautifully in the actual episodesEmbarrassed. But I have little hopeas our editors r famous for their poor editing.

Any ways let us enjoy Sishti/RAGA n applaud their hard work.

thank u soumya i m glad u r here !
i miss ur posts nd of others as well -bertie ,genny ,naj,raj...pls come back!!
i completely agree with u ! Thumbs Up whatever decision they will take we will support them nd why to take stress fr now they r together nd we should just let them be like this magical all the more!!! Embarrassed Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhelidebbarma

kuhelidebbarma IF-Dazzler
kuhelidebbarma
kuhelidebbarma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Abiza...my dearest friend...yeh post banakar tumne mujhe rula diya hain...Cry
I can't even express my emotions now...
Whatever scenes had been given to SiShti..they gave life to each and every scene...
This may be the end...but i feel this is a new beginning to recollect the old memories how sishti gave life to RaGa...
Its really amazing to see such a wonderful post in this negative forum...!!!

ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma

Abiza...my dearest friend...yeh post banakar tumne mujhe rula diya hain...Cry
I can't even express my emotions now...
Whatever scenes had been given to SiShti..they gave life to each and every scene...
This may be the end...but i feel this is a new beginning to recollect the old memories how sishti gave life to RaGa...
Its really amazing to see such a wonderful post in this negative forum...!!!

aww...i m sorry fr making u cry!!
yes a new beginning to recollect memories of dearest Raga !! Embarrassed
thank u richie i m glad u liked it!! Hug
JIYAMG IF-Sizzlerz
JIYAMG
JIYAMG

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
love raga + sishty

ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
SiShty-ur on screen nd offscreen chemistry!!!! Day Dreaming
sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
SISHTY -U rule our hearts !!
love u Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index