Celebrating SISHTY!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
SISHTY -UR acting is par excellence !!
hats off to u both!! 👏
A very nice post amidst the negativity of the forum👏

Well, speaking about the exit of SiddhantKarnick and Drashti Dhami, our beloved Sishty, i can only say that these two were too good for this show,channel and makers, because they didn't deserve these two talented actors who were gorgeous,talented and also had a mindblowing chemistry!!
It's sad that the channel and the creatives never gave a proper lovestory and we viewers were cheated in the name of peroidic love story.

In the name of epic lovestory they only showed the third angles or haddi's and ruined the show.The downfall started from Fake sulakshana's track and that's were bahufication and bakrafication😆 happened!!

And then came rageshwari🤢!!!!! Her manhoos entry, not only killed the show but also killed the lovestory and completely killed the character traits of Ranaji,Gaytri and RM, the central characters were butchered to the extent that there wasn't any scope for reviving the show!!

I am feeling sad  only because i can never get this jodi back ever again as desitv never repeats the jodi. But still, i wish someone casts them together in another show with a sensible story.

I  would like to wish happiness, success and good fortune to both!! Stay blessed😳
Originally posted by raj1992

A very nice post amidst the negativity of the forum👏

Well, speaking about the exit of SiddhantKarnick and Drashti Dhami, our beloved Sishty, i can only say that these two were too good for this show,channel and makers, because they didn't deserve these two talented actors who were gorgeous,talented and also had a mindblowing chemistry!!
It's sad that the channel and the creatives never gave a proper lovestory and we viewers were cheated in the name of peroidic love story.

In the name of epic lovestory they only showed the third angles or haddi's and ruined the show.The downfall started from Fake sulakshana's track and that's were bahufication and bakrafication😆 happened!!

And then came rageshwari🤢!!!!! Her manhoos entry, not only killed the show but also killed the lovestory and completely killed the character traits of Ranaji,Gaytri and RM, the central characters were butchered to the extent that there wasn't any scope for reviving the show!!

I am feeling sad only because i can never get this jodi back ever again as desitv never repeats the jodi. But still, i wish someone casts them together in another show with a sensible story.

I would like to wish happiness, success and good fortune to both!! Stay blessed😳

thank u raj 😳
u said it all!!
love to SiShty!! ❤️
Originally posted by sishtyfan

aww...will really miss them !!
thank u deepti!! 🤗
Ya miss them for sure.❤️
Welcome dear and thanks for this post.🤗 
Originally posted by RM14

Ya miss them for sure.❤️
Welcome dear and thanks for this post.🤗

u r welcome dear!!
i will miss u too deepti ,will u be here till raga is in the show??
SiShty -love u to the moon nd back!!!! ❤️
Originally posted by sishtyfan

cant agree more genny !! 👍🏼
they both left together with so much dignity !! love them to the core!! 😳

Genny you said it all, completely agree with you.  
Drashti and Siddhant the most good looking, magical and heavenly jodi with sizzling chemistry, the makers are sadists, did not utilize the potentials of the leads and instead paid heed to the vamps and villains of the show.
Love RaGa / SiShti to the moon and back, you both are truly the most good looking and versatile actors i have ever seen.  Wishing you both all the very best for your future.  Waiting for your return to the screen.  
SISHTY ur exit frm the show is heartbreaking! 🥺
can never let u go!!