Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Abiza...my dearest friend...yeh post banakar tumne mujhe rula diya hain...😭
I can't even express my emotions now...
Whatever scenes had been given to SiShti..they gave life to each and every scene...
This may be the end...but i feel this is a new beginning to recollect the old memories how sishti gave life to RaGa...
Its really amazing to see such a wonderful post in this negative forum...!!!
sishtyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Abiza...my dearest friend...yeh post banakar tumne mujhe rula diya hain...😭

I can't even express my emotions now...
Whatever scenes had been given to SiShti..they gave life to each and every scene...
This may be the end...but i feel this is a new beginning to recollect the old memories how sishti gave life to RaGa...
Its really amazing to see such a wonderful post in this negative forum...!!!

aww...i m sorry fr making u cry!!
yes a new beginning to recollect memories of dearest Raga !! 😳
thank u richie i m glad u liked it!! 🤗
sishtyfan thumbnail
SiShty-ur on screen nd offscreen chemistry!!!!
sishtyfan thumbnail
SISHTY -U rule our hearts !!
love u 😳
frach_4563 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watch Siddhant Karnick first time .
But now I will miss him badly
Love you raga
Hope we can see them together once again
sishtyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: frach_4563

I watch Siddhant Karnick first time .

But now I will miss him badly
Love you raga
Hope we can see them together once again

i too hope so !!
dd nd sid r magical!! ⭐️
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just wanna say Sishty/RaGa kept us fascinated.engaged,entrapped in ETR2. Despite the Wily Villainous Vampfest,kept watching only for them.
They will be always remembered with lots of adoration and are leaving behind wonderful memories to be cherished always.
Whatever critics may say,yet for me Ranaji was sold to his wife Gayatri. Despite all sorts of mind control in the forms of Vashikaran,Trikoni vashikaran, Blackmagic, Memory Loss,his mind was controlled but his heart,his pyar ki ehsaas,his Soul His Body was surrendered only and only to gayatri.Rageswari never stood a chance.
And noone can question Gayatris devotion and Unquestioning,unconditional love for Ranaji.SHe was his Meera,Rukmini and Radha.That was her confidence in his love for her.

RaGa, an amazing love story,beautifully Enacted by Drashti Dhami and SIddhant Karnick. Love u guys,to moon and back.
And what a Jodi,onscreen and offscreen, kept up Fans Faith and love by walking out of the show together.
No one can ever take their place in the serial or in our hearts.
If we live we live together Till death do us part.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a promising jodi onscreen but the show was disaster thanks to st and nilu aunty who ruined actors will  be miss but in a good way
ek  the raja ek thi rani kathaam huwa bakwas director ki kahani
Edited by Bsangama - 8 years ago
sishtyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gennyM

Just wanna say Sishty/RaGa kept us fascinated.engaged,entrapped in ETR2. Despite the Wily Villainous Vampfest,kept watching only for them.

They will be always remembered with lots of adoration and are leaving behind wonderful memories to be cherished always.
Whatever critics may say,yet for me Ranaji was sold to his wife Gayatri. Despite all sorts of mind control in the forms of Vashikaran,Trikoni vashikaran, Blackmagic, Memory Loss,his mind was controlled but his heart,his pyar ki ehsaas,his Soul His Body was surrendered only and only to gayatri.Rageswari never stood a chance.
And noone can question Gayatris devotion and Unquestioning,unconditional love for Ranaji.SHe was his Meera,Rukmini and Radha.That was her confidence in his love for her.

RaGa, an amazing love story,beautifully Enacted by Drashti Dhami and SIddhant Karnick. Love u guys,to moon and back.
And what a Jodi,onscreen and offscreen, kept up Fans Faith and love by walking out of the show together.
No one can ever take their place in the serial or in our hearts.
If we live we live together Till death do us part.

cant agree more genny !! 👍🏼
they both left together with so much dignity !! love them to the core!! 😳
sishtyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bsangama

such a promising jodi onscreen but the show was disaster thanks to st and nilu aunty who ruined actors will be miss but in a goodway

<font size="3">ek the raja ek thi rani kathaam huwa bakwas director ki kahani</font>

hahaha...sach kaha
lovely edit!! ⭐️