Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Celebrating SISHTY!!!!!

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hey guys!
i know we all wanted that this show should end or leads should leave nd now it is actually happening that the leads are quitting the show . we all r happy that finally its happening !! but sad too that we wont be able to see dd or sid or both of them together now!! its really sad !!
But i want to say that lets not see it like this !! ab jitni bhi der wo dono show mai hai ,lets enjoy every moment of them ,with them!!
after all they r one of the best leads of the television industry !! Star hats off to them ,to their chemistry !! Clap its because of them we all have come here nd reached this far together!! lets celebrate their moment till they r in the show nd make it beautiful!!
They dont deserve the sympathies or tears !!
SiShty deserves the applauds nd appreciations for their amazing acting (irrespective of the crap script ),for their wonderful work!!
lets make it happen guys ,together with our SiShty till the end!! Tongue

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

khimvineeta30RanjaRagaPOULOMI22frach_4563Lily1dras67Rhinohippourvi25MF13SHAJADHAsoumyamuraliMlleAnonymeReelyROSExxindiegirlmanju01Gul.S_EfkuhelidebbarmaCold-FireAlohomora_faria86JIYAMGananya2010Lady_MacbethDrashtiloveRM14

MlleAnonyme Goldie
MlleAnonyme
MlleAnonyme

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Both of them are doing an amazing job as RaGa. Even if they quit the show, I wish both Drashti & Siddhant success in their future endeavours! Big smile Surely they deserve an applaud for making us fans, entertained. Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khimfrach_4563POULOMI22urvi25RhinohippoAlohomora_faria86ananya2010

Rhinohippo Senior Member
Rhinohippo
Rhinohippo

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
three cheers for raga Party
inspite all the efforts of niu aunty raga rocked in every scenes given to them, 

they r justadorable couple

loevd their chemistry and it had lot of potential, sad thet did not get support of good director and story writers

love u raga StarClap

miss u raga CryCry

good luck to both DD and SK 
though i nver watch Sk before thiss how but must say he is a very good actor and a good eprson also and i like his pair with DD

and i herad that SK is part post leap also so good luck for him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khimfrach_4563kuhelidebbarmaAlohomora_faria86ananya2010

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I agree with u..they did an amazing job :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khimAlohomora_faria86ananya2010

MF13 Senior Member
MF13
MF13

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
shishty rocksStar.dd sid amazing as ragaClap.will miss them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khimfaria86ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
we all love u SiShty!!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86ananya2010

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Love Raga Heartand Sishti gave life to Raga..Star Clap
though Cv's left no stone unturned to make ppl hate Raga but Sishti's potrayal of Raga made me fall for them..Embarrassed DD-SID and their chemistry.. amazing Clap Day Dreamingno one could have done Raga better than Sishti..Clap best of luck to both of them for their future projects..Thumbs Up i started the show for DD and i liked SID pairing with DD..and if both or one is quitting for what ever reasons..i am fine with the decision..and their offscreen masti uff..they are so adorable..thanks to DD-SID for giving us Raga.Embarrassed
Superb post Abiza.Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjaRagaPOULOMI22MF13kuhelidebbarmaAlohomora_faria86ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RM14

Love Raga Heartand Sishti gave life to Raga..Star Clap
though Cv's left no stone unturned to make ppl hate Raga but Sishti's potrayal of Raga made me fall for them..Embarrassed DD-SID and their chemistry.. amazing Clap Day Dreamingno one could have done Raga better than Sishti..Clap best of luck to both of them for their future projects..Thumbs Up i started the show for DD and i liked SID pairing with DD..and if both or one is quitting for what ever reasons..i am fine with the decision..and their offscreen masti uff..they are so adorable..thanks to DD-SID for giving us Raga.Embarrassed
Superb post Abiza.Clap

aww...will really miss them !!
thank u deepti!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RM14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index