Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Dr Joy πŸ˜ƒ thank you for reading and commenting dear...there is another simplejoy and i was confused...may i know your name plz πŸ˜ƒ
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl100

Hey Dr JoyπŸ˜ƒthank you for reading and commenting dear...there is another simplejoy and i was confused...may i know your name plzπŸ˜ƒ

Lol dear I am so sorry I made u confused.actually this account of mine gives me trouble by showing incorrect password sometimes.so I had to open another account.pearl 82 n pearl 100 can b different but both simple joys r same.
Hammie calls me taz.my nickname is joya.u can use any of these names.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yea people initially did get confused with pearls...maine aap ka naam tazeen assume kiya πŸ˜ƒ no problem i love to call you Dr Joy acha feeling deta hai ...Dr joy sabko joy spread karta hai ...hope u don't mind with that πŸ˜ƒ Btw there is another pearl pink pearl with whom i never interacted πŸ˜† front page pai hai unka naam...aapka photo mai dutta pallu pakad raha hai πŸ˜† waha bhi hutch puppy yaha bhi πŸ˜†
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Swathi indeed time heels all wounds eventually though at times scars remain.

Today in Shallus dialogue to Dhani on what she is looking in a guy was evident that she has learnt her lesson . Grown up a bit . She is no longer attracted to the handsome and outward looks coz she understood that what looks shiny from outside may not truly be gold.

She wants someone who is not after her family wealth but someone who can understand her and I liked that she has understood what lasts long .

I am actually quiet ok with her partnering with Pankaj and moving on with life.

In time the past will be forgotten.
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said pearl...times heals each n everything ...😊😊 Wonderful post once again.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hope d CVS don't rush with d shalus track...gv her sumtime to heal...n start a new chapter of her life...😊😊
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting n hathke post swathi. Thank u dear
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Ratna ...thank you for reading and sharing your view πŸ˜ƒ...yes shalu has understood that character is more important than any thing else...her bitter lesson has made her understand things which shouldn't before...it will take time for her to heal completely but hopefully she will become stronger.

Pankaj is a very guy fir her i'm totally okay but i just want things to go slowly rather than showing in a hushed up way. Why are the cv's showing all good things in ff mode and unbearable things in slow motion i don't get it.πŸ˜† train thodi pakadni hai unhe πŸ˜†Till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Revathi πŸ˜ƒ thank you for reading and commenting...me too i want them to give us some good moments hopefully they get it.Till then take care.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Samantha πŸ˜ƒ thank you for reading and commenting dear.Till then take care.