Swaragini
Swaragini

Is shomi prego (Page 6)

Sree8410 IF-Rockerz
Sree8410
Sree8410

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Shomi x-husband to come i guess and pregnant????cvs will nt shw such things yaar ROFL
It will be illogical and hillirious.

And we will get another love triangle, with shomi's ex trying to get her backROFL

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
 What Shomi Pregnant Wacko Yeh kya hora hai ??
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sree8410

Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Being able to conceive a baby is a gods gift and really a miracle in itself. I dont think there is anything wrong in conceiving a baby at 20 or at 40. At the end of the day, its still a baby. So what if you have kids that are already married and are actually at the age of conceiving. That doesn't mean one needs to stop their physical activities just because they are scared that they will end up conceiving a baby when their kids are suppose to? No. You can conceive a baby anytime if you are physically strong. Its not that they are so eager to plan for a baby. It sometimes just happens and if their is no risk concerning the mom's and the baby's health and if the parents are ready for one more responsibility, then why not? I really dont see it as an embarrassment. Yah, the indian society might but I think that really needs to be addressed. And I am glad CVs are showing this track and hopefully they will handle this track nicely and pass on the right message.

Shona Hug

You think CV's will handle this nicely Shocked? Have they ever handled anything the way it needs to be done?

I agree to everything you said but still informing your kids that they are going to have a baby sis or brother is embarrassing for a parent at that age, especially in our Indian society. And when you conceive late risk factor is always high. What i dont understand is the need for this track now. But maybe we are wrong and if not I would love to see how they inform their daughters and then we can see Swaragini taking more care of their mother, which would be fun to watch. But right now I want to see them informing everyone if the news is true
I don't how the CV's will handle this track but I  am not getting the argument here
What's the problem with shomi's pregnancy and why the hell will swaragini be embarrassed about it, they were OK when they decided to get their parents married, according to our "Indian society" its not the correct age to get married too 
People suggesting that shomi will give her child to pari? Why would she do that, it's insane 
Few people are laughing about saying that here its time for swara and ragini to get pregnant but shomi is getting pregnant?  
I mean shomi's pregnancy is a matter of either embarrassment or fun why? Why can't people be cool about it? I mean I am 23 if my parents wants a third child I will not be embarrassed about it and will take serious offend to those who make fun of them, it's simply their decision. We always say that parents should understand and accept a child's decision and they should let them do what they want to do with life. This same thing applies to a child too, why do u stop ur parents from being themselves just because of embarrassment?  I mean I remember my friend who was embarrassed because her mother couldn't speak English, I was so shocked about that. My grandmother was an illiterate and I proudly used to introduce her to my friends. I think if the cvs show swaragini being embarrassed because of their parents I think it would-be so not cool 

Edited by luvakanksha - 20 April 2016 at 6:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.Banjaaran.-LumosMaxima-

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aamias

Originally posted by aamias

if it is true then i think shomi iss going to give this child to pari . either shomi is going to die or in consultation only she is going to give it .
so swara or ragini r not going to give their child and leap is not going to take place post separation

Kya karu yaar busy thi!! Now a bit free.

Why give her child to Pari? If she wants let her go and make a baby for herself!! Pari is also young na... Unless ofcourse they show some complication or difficulty. But even then in this modern era you have options.

Shomi should keep her child and bring her/him up with good values. Finally they will have a child who will get both the mothers and fathers love in case of Swaragini one didn't have a father while the other didn't have a mother. And it will be a perfect family where the child will have their birth parents. (along with beautiful sisters and handsome jijusWink)

Actually there is nothing wrong with it but do you think cvs will make it so easy and in the serial 
it is showed  pari cannot be mother. Of course there are many other ways for pregnancy but cvs gyan are limited Na
So I think this will be the answer. So called surrogacy could have been their answer but I don't think so.
Actually swaragini would be more than happy I think don't know about sanlak and in-laws it would be a perfect family

@bold when was this shown? Shocked

she was talking to adarsh oneday
.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Being able to conceive a baby is a gods gift and really a miracle in itself. I dont think there is anything wrong in conceiving a baby at 20 or at 40. At the end of the day, its still a baby. So what if you have kids that are already married and are actually at the age of conceiving. That doesn't mean one needs to stop their physical activities just because they are scared that they will end up conceiving a baby when their kids are suppose to? No. You can conceive a baby anytime if you are physically strong. Its not that they are so eager to plan for a baby. It sometimes just happens and if their is no risk concerning the mom's and the baby's health and if the parents are ready for one more responsibility, then why not? I really dont see it as an embarrassment. Yah, the indian society might but I think that really needs to be addressed. And I am glad CVs are showing this track and hopefully they will handle this track nicely and pass on the right message.

Shona Hug

You think CV's will handle this nicely Shocked? Have they ever handled anything the way it needs to be done?

I agree to everything you said but still informing your kids that they are going to have a baby sis or brother is embarrassing for a parent at that age, especially in our Indian society. And when you conceive late risk factor is always high. What i dont understand is the need for this track now. But maybe we are wrong and if not I would love to see how they inform their daughters and then we can see Swaragini taking more care of their mother, which would be fun to watch. But right now I want to see them informing everyone if the news is true
I don't how the CV's will handle this track but I  am not getting the argument here
What's the problem with shomi's pregnancy and why the hell will swaragini be embarrassed about it, they were OK when they decided to get their parents married, according to our "Indian society" its not the correct age to get married too 
People suggesting that shomi will give her child to pari? Why would she do that, it's insane 
Few people are laughing about saying that here its time for swara and ragini to get pregnant but shomi is getting pregnant?  
I mean shomi's pregnancy is a matter of either embarrassment or fun why? Why can't people be cool about it? I mean I am 23 if my parents wants a third child I will not be embarrassed about it and will take serious offend to those who make fun of them, it's simply their decision. We always say that parents should understand and accept a child's decision and they should let them do what they want to do with life. This same thing applies to a child too, why do u stop ur parents from being themselves just because of embarrassment?  I mean I remember my friend who was embarrassed because her mother couldn't speak English, I was so shocked about that. My grandmother was an illiterate and I proudly used to introduce her to my friends. I think if the cvs show swaragini being embarrassed because of their parents I think it would-be so not cool 

My point exactlyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Shona Hug

Hey SreeBig smile

I am not sure whether CVs will do justice to this track or not but I am still forward to it. The main problem is parents dont feel embarrassed because they are expecting again? They feel embarrassed thinking about what will this "society" think? And I think that really needs to be addressed. Society shouldn't let you judge your situation. They really dont know what is happening in your life. Then why give them the opportunity to judge you and you take your decision based on that? Its your baby, it your life and its simply your decision whether you want to have the baby or not and not the society's.

Edited by .IamShonali. - 20 April 2016 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha-LumosMaxima-

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Shona Hug

@blue this is what makes me doubtful about this whole track. I would love to see shomi pregnancy track but channel and CVs are more concerned about trps so I really hope they will treat this issue in a proper manner. Don't want them to show it like a matter of embarrassment. According to me Shomi's character is a strong one and would love to see Swaragini supporting her along with their husbands. Don't want to see a regressive approach in this case.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshaaamias

Go to top