Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Being able to conceive a baby is a gods gift and really a miracle in itself. I dont think there is anything wrong in conceiving a baby at 20 or at 40. At the end of the day, its still a baby. So what if you have kids that are already married and are actually at the age of conceiving. That doesn't mean one needs to stop their physical activities just because they are scared that they will end up conceiving a baby when their kids are suppose to? No. You can conceive a baby anytime if you are physically strong. Its not that they are so eager to plan for a baby. It sometimes just happens and if their is no risk concerning the mom's and the baby's health and if the parents are ready for one more responsibility, then why not? I really dont see it as an embarrassment. Yah, the indian society might but I think that really needs to be addressed. And I am glad CVs are showing this track and hopefully they will handle this track nicely and pass on the right message.
Sree8410 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

Being able to conceive a baby is a gods gift and really a miracle in itself. I dont think there is anything wrong in conceiving a baby at 20 or at 40. At the end of the day, its still a baby. So what if you have kids that are already married and are actually at the age of conceiving. That doesn't mean one needs to stop their physical activities just because they are scared that they will end up conceiving a baby when their kids are suppose to? No. You can conceive a baby anytime if you are physically strong. Its not that they are so eager to plan for a baby. It sometimes just happens and if their is no risk concerning the mom's and the baby's health and if the parents are ready for one more responsibility, then why not? I really dont see it as an embarrassment. Yah, the indian society might but I think that really needs to be addressed. And I am glad CVs are showing this track and hopefully they will handle this track nicely and pass on the right message.

Shona ðŸ¤—

You think CV's will handle this nicely ðŸ˜²? Have they ever handled anything the way it needs to be done?

I agree to everything you said but still informing your kids that they are going to have a baby sis or brother is embarrassing for a parent at that age, especially in our Indian society. And when you conceive late risk factor is always high. What i dont understand is the need for this track now. But maybe we are wrong and if not I would love to see how they inform their daughters and then we can see Swaragini taking more care of their mother, which would be fun to watch. But right now I want to see them informing everyone if the news is true
Sree8410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamias

if it is true then i think shomi iss going to give this child to pari . either shomi is going to die or in consultation only she is going to give it .

so swara or ragini r not going to give their child and leap is not going to take place post separation

Kya karu yaar busy thi!! Now a bit free.

Why give her child to Pari? If she wants let her go and make a baby for herself!! Pari is also young na... Unless ofcourse they show some complication or difficulty. But even then in this modern era you have options.

Shomi should keep her child and bring her/him up with good values. Finally they will have a child who will get both the mothers and fathers love in case of Swaragini one didn't have a father while the other didn't have a mother. And it will be a perfect family where the child will have their birth parents. (along with beautiful sisters and handsome jijus😉)
dis_arshi thumbnail
that thing will be so stupid and weird
im against it
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya. she is preggy. ;ets see what will be maheshwarians reaction
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shomi x-husband to come i guess and pregnant????cvs will nt shw such things yaar 🤣
It will be illogical and hillirious.
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sree8410

Kya karu yaar busy thi!! Now a bit free.

Why give her child to Pari? If she wants let her go and make a baby for herself!! Pari is also young na... Unless ofcourse they show some complication or difficulty. But even then in this modern era you have options.

Shomi should keep her child and bring her/him up with good values. Finally they will have a child who will get both the mothers and fathers love in case of Swaragini one didn't have a father while the other didn't have a mother. And it will be a perfect family where the child will have their birth parents. (along with beautiful sisters and handsome jijus😉)

Actually there is nothing wrong with it but do you think cvs will make it so easy and in the serial 
it is showed  pari cannot be mother. Of course there are many other ways for pregnancy but cvs gyan are limited Na
So I think this will be the answer. So called surrogacy could have been their answer but I don't think so.
Actually swaragini would be more than happy I think don't know about sanlak and in-laws it would be a perfect family
Edited by aamias - 8 years ago
BarkhaSingh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 I just cannot imagine it .. I know many of u took it positive and I agree to it but still cannot stop laughing ... Like really...😆. This is the limit of dimag ka dahi ..😆
Sree8410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamias

Actually there is nothing wrong with it but do you think cvs will make it so easy and in the serial 
it is showed  pari cannot be mother. Of course there are many other ways for pregnancy but cvs gyan are limited Na
So I think this will be the answer. So called surrogacy could have been their answer but I don't think so.
Actually swaragini would be more than happy I think don't know about sanlak and in-laws it would be a perfect family

@bold when was this shown? ðŸ˜²
Sree8410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soumi93

Shomi x-husband to come i guess and pregnant????cvs will nt shw such things yaar 🤣
It will be illogical and hillirious.

And we will get another love triangle, with shomi's ex trying to get her back🤣