sandiab

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeylime

Originally posted by Zainy21

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by zuii

my hindi is a bit bad bt what I understood its ab Yuvraj and yuvani fans asking for the show to end on twitter coz they angry that his character is awful. If they want to do that let them 1. It might wakeup the cvs to show him properly. And even the show. Bt instead of asking for the character or the jodi to be shown more or whatever. Rather ask for a good show. Bt also it might be good to show the channel and cvs that fans are unhappy with the show so it might bring shange

No sandi u r wrong we love ssel and ssel is the best ever serial.on star plus nd i love all track on ssel also current...! So pls stop ur bash
lol I wish u could come to my house for a week. And we will watch tv together your opinion ab the best tv show might change.

U guys made me laugh LOL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Sandi - ur posts are hilarious LOL LOL
LOLEmbarrassed thank u. but when she comes home i dnt intend to feed herLOL just make her watch tv. i will only feed sweetyanu coz if i dnt she will nag and be dramaticLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeylime

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeylime

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by zuii

my hindi is a bit bad bt what I understood its ab Yuvraj and yuvani fans asking for the show to end on twitter coz they angry that his character is awful. If they want to do that let them 1. It might wakeup the cvs to show him properly. And even the show. Bt instead of asking for the character or the jodi to be shown more or whatever. Rather ask for a good show. Bt also it might be good to show the channel and cvs that fans are unhappy with the show so it might bring shange

No sandi u r wrong we love ssel and ssel is the best ever serial.on star plus nd i love all track on ssel also current...! So pls stop ur bash
lol I wish u could come to my house for a week. And we will watch tv together your opinion ab the best tv show might change.

U guys made me laugh LOL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Sandi - ur posts are hilarious LOL LOL
LOLEmbarrassed thank u. but when she comes home i dnt intend to feed herLOL just make her watch tv. i will only feed sweetyanu coz if i dnt she will nag and be dramaticLOL

OMG ROFL ROFL

sandiab

arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
1st of all guys... every one's way of shipping a show is different. For you it may be accepting whatever the CVs dole out, for me it's demanding some semblance of excellence from them, which they were capable of once upon a time. And both of us are right in our own place... SSEL forum has always been a place where everyone is free to express their opinions.. no matter what they are positive, negative... that's not bashing... that's freedom of speech. All of us care/ cared about the show in our own way.
 And I don't know about others,but I HAVE NEVER mailed or tweeted for the show to end. Whatever my personal feelings about SSEL are right now, I have/ will not do that coz there are a lot of other factors associated with the show. 

And as far as the track goes, I have maintained that Suhani deserves to suffer for her sheer stubbornness, stupidity and blind prejudice. But I have a problem with ONLY her suffering. Daayan, Snaky, RagMen, Yuvraj... every one has committed mistakes.. some unspeakable despicable acts... and ALL of them have gotten away Scot free... I'm sorry but I have a problem with that. 

And I have ALWAYS been a Yuvani shipper... I can understand anger, I can understand irritation, I can understand hatred... what I can't understand is Yuvraj s indifference towards Suhani... If he EVER loved her, he wouldn't be like this. He looks happy with Snaky... actually at peace. Even when he recalls Suhani, there is not even a TINGE of love in his memories... I don't know if it's the character sketch or it's the acting itself... but it makes me feel damn foolish for having been a Yuvani fan for these 2 years... Yuvani is not just Suhani pining after Yuvraj... after all that they have gone through if she still has to " EARN " His love... that's just unacceptable!! Yuvraj s absolute disregard of anything and everything Suhani means is unacceptable to me. It's not even as if he is pained by her memories and wants to forget... HE SIMPLY DOESN'T CARE... at least that's whats coming across right now... Is this what Yuvani has been reduced to??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirancrssel16CaNaBaBlue_Mistanita_mhoneylimeanjs

arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
And Sandy... too good girl !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16sandiab

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_angel

1st of all guys... every one's way of shipping a show is different. For you it may be accepting whatever the CVs dole out, for me it's demanding some semblance of excellence from them, which they were capable of once upon a time. And both of us are right in our own place... SSEL forum has always been a place where everyone is free to express their opinions.. no matter what they are positive, negative... that's not bashing... that's freedom of speech. All of us care/ cared about the show in our own way.
And I don't know about others,but I HAVE NEVER mailed or tweeted for the show to end. Whatever my personal feelings about SSEL are right now, I have/ will not do that coz there are a lot of other factors associated with the show.

And as far as the track goes, I have maintained that Suhani deserves to suffer for her sheer stubbornness, stupidity and blind prejudice. But I have a problem with ONLY her suffering. Daayan, Snaky, RagMen, Yuvraj... every one has committed mistakes.. some unspeakable despicable acts... and ALL of them have gotten away Scot free... I'm sorry but I have a problem with that.

And I have ALWAYS been a Yuvani shipper... I can understand anger, I can understand irritation, I can understand hatred... what I can't understand is Yuvraj s indifference towards Suhani... If he EVER loved her, he wouldn't be like this. He looks happy with Snaky... actually at peace. Even when he recalls Suhani, there is not even a TINGE of love in his memories... I don't know if it's the character sketch or it's the acting itself... but it makes me feel damn foolish for having been a Yuvani fan for these 2 years... Yuvani is not just Suhani pining after Yuvraj... after all that they have gone through if she still has to " EARN " His love... that's just unacceptable!! Yuvraj s absolute disregard of anything and everything Suhani means is unacceptable to me. It's not even as if he is pained by her memories and wants to forget... HE SIMPLY DOESN'T CARE... at least that's whats coming across right now... Is this what Yuvani has been reduced to??

V well written and said Clap
verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
ye cvc suhani ke liye new guy kyun nahin lati hai aur na hi yuvani ki first meeting karva rahi hai.
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Sorry but Yuvraj's anger is justified. His sister died. I'm not forcing anyone to stop bashing or anything but I think that it's enough now with bashing Yuvraj . We still haven't gotten the full story yet. I'm not saying it as okay for Yuvraj to go and stay with Soumya, cause nothing has pissed me off more than that, but come on. His sister... this time Suhani has got some blame. Both of them share equal amounts of blame IMO
I agree with u. His behavior was justified. Bt I think coz of the past few episodes no 1 can really judge him well coz we are so mad with hw happy he looks. That's the problem he can go to parks and think ab suhani. Bt it doesn't feel complete, real or good enough coz its like his thinking of her is his fear that she will come back and disturb his life. The love aint there. So even though he is correct the fact that he screamed at her so much whilst she was in such a delicate state and didn't care about her. Fans will hate him. Really he can think of Snaky's state bt what ab Suhani? She is in an even worst state
I agree wid u on this Sandi..I hate only the fact that when he is able to think of his wifes friend has been widowed why not he can think of his wife who is in more delicate state n he left her abrupt when her water broke..His anger is justified as he lost his sister n shoved her out for the same ..For this reason how can he forget the fact that his wife is is in a delicate state..jo mat gaya use wapas nahi la sakte lekin jo duniya meinxaa rha hai kam se kam usi ki kadr karo..It was his own child right..

And zui I would never say the show to end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16anjs

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Bang on Arch!!And there will come a day when Yuvraj makes his baby face n has two drop of costly tears n Suhani will hug him n melt into him..It will be Suhani who is the ultimate sufferer in any track..And this time too Dadi escape scot free..I am an YuvAni fan n will be n I never tweeted/ mailed for the show to end..I expect some sort of excellence in characterisation n writing..Again Suhani makes the same mistake by jumping into conclusion that looks count..She wont ever learn her damn lessons
Sandi u r just hilarious

anjs

Go to top