Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Stop bashing enough...! (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuii

Originally posted by sandiab

my hindi is a bit bad bt what I understood its ab Yuvraj and yuvani fans asking for the show to end on twitter coz they angry that his character is awful. If they want to do that let them 1. It might wakeup the cvs to show him properly. And even the show. Bt instead of asking for the character or the jodi to be shown more or whatever. Rather ask for a good show. Bt also it might be good to show the channel and cvs that fans are unhappy with the show so it might bring shange

No sandi u r wrong we love ssel and ssel is the best ever serial.on star plus nd i love all track on ssel also current...! So pls stop ur bash
lol I wish u could come to my house for a week. And we will watch tv together your opinion ab the best tv show might change.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeylimeBlue_Mist

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

my hindi is a bit bad bt what I understood its ab Yuvraj and yuvani fans asking for the show to end on twitter coz they angry that his character is awful. If they want to do that let them 1. It might wakeup the cvs to show him properly. And even the show. Bt instead of asking for the character or the jodi to be shown more or whatever. Rather ask for a good show. Bt also it might be good to show the channel and cvs that fans are unhappy with the show so it might bring shange

No sandi u r wrong we love ssel and ssel is the best ever serial.on star plus nd i love all track on ssel also current...! So pls stop ur bash

u cannot force someone to stop, if someone doesnt like something, they have a right to ask for change...

people who dont care, would stop watching...people who care want the cv's to buck up and improve the show...then whats wrong with that...

as it is they are showing no love from Yuvraj's side for Suhani...we think it should change...'

either show that he really really cares and wants her in his life...or get a new guy for her who will love n respect her as a woman...
YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

lol I wish u could come to my house for a week. And we will watch tv together your opinion ab the best tv show might change.

U guys made me laugh LOL ROFL
Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Sorry but Yuvraj's anger is justified. His sister died. I'm not forcing anyone to stop bashing or anything but I think that it's enough now with bashing Yuvraj . We still haven't gotten the full story yet. I'm not saying it as okay for Yuvraj to go and stay with Soumya, cause nothing has pissed me off more than that, but come on. His sister... this time Suhani has got some blame. Both of them share equal amounts of blame IMO

Edited by Zainy21 - 19 April 2016 at 12:33pm
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zainy21

Sorry but Yuvraj's anger is justified. His sister died. I'm not forcing anyone to stop bashing or anything but I think that it's enough now with bashing Yuvraj . We still haven't gotten the full story yet. I'm not saying it as okay for Yuvraj to go and stay with Soumya, cause nothing has pissed me off more than that, but come on. His sister... this time Suhani has got some blame. Both of them share equal amounts of blame IMO
I agree with u. His behavior was justified. Bt I think coz of the past few episodes no 1 can really judge him well coz we are so mad with hw happy he looks. That's the problem he can go to parks and think ab suhani. Bt it doesn't feel complete, real or good enough coz its like his thinking of her is his fear that she will come back and disturb his life. The love aint there. So even though he is correct the fact that he screamed at her so much whilst she was in such a delicate state and didn't care about her. Fans will hate him. Really he can think of Snaky's state bt what ab Suhani? She is in an even worst state

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zainy21anjs

Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

I agree with u. His behavior was justified. Bt I think coz of the past few episodes no 1 can really judge him well coz we are so mad with hw happy he looks. That's the problem he can go to parks and think ab suhani. Bt it doesn't feel complete, real or good enough coz its like his thinking of her is his fear that she will come back and disturb his life. The love aint there. So even though he is correct the fact that he screamed at her so much whilst she was in such a delicate state and didn't care about her. Fans will hate him. Really he can think of Snaky's state bt what ab Suhani? She is in an even worst state

I just hope this Snake goes far away from everybody's lives forever Angry
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Sandi - ur posts are hilarious LOL LOL

Go to top