Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: arch_angel

1st of all guys... every one's way of shipping a show is different. For you it may be accepting whatever the CVs dole out, for me it's demanding some semblance of excellence from them, which they were capable of once upon a time. And both of us are right in our own place... SSEL forum has always been a place where everyone is free to express their opinions.. no matter what they are positive, negative... that's not bashing... that's freedom of speech. All of us care/ cared about the show in our own way.

And I don't know about others,but I HAVE NEVER mailed or tweeted for the show to end. Whatever my personal feelings about SSEL are right now, I have/ will not do that coz there are a lot of other factors associated with the show.

And as far as the track goes, I have maintained that Suhani deserves to suffer for her sheer stubbornness, stupidity and blind prejudice. But I have a problem with ONLY her suffering. Daayan, Snaky, RagMen, Yuvraj... every one has committed mistakes.. some unspeakable despicable acts... and ALL of them have gotten away Scot free... I'm sorry but I have a problem with that.

And I have ALWAYS been a Yuvani shipper... I can understand anger, I can understand irritation, I can understand hatred... what I can't understand is Yuvraj s indifference towards Suhani... If he EVER loved her, he wouldn't be like this. He looks happy with Snaky... actually at peace. Even when he recalls Suhani, there is not even a TINGE of love in his memories... I don't know if it's the character sketch or it's the acting itself... but it makes me feel damn foolish for having been a Yuvani fan for these 2 years... Yuvani is not just Suhani pining after Yuvraj... after all that they have gone through if she still has to " EARN " His love... that's just unacceptable!! Yuvraj s absolute disregard of anything and everything Suhani means is unacceptable to me. It's not even as if he is pained by her memories and wants to forget... HE SIMPLY DOESN'T CARE... at least that's whats coming across right now... Is this what Yuvani has been reduced to??

V well written and said πŸ‘
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ye cvc suhani ke liye new guy kyun nahin lati hai aur na hi yuvani ki first meeting karva rahi hai.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I agree with u. His behavior was justified. Bt I think coz of the past few episodes no 1 can really judge him well coz we are so mad with hw happy he looks. That's the problem he can go to parks and think ab suhani. Bt it doesn't feel complete, real or good enough coz its like his thinking of her is his fear that she will come back and disturb his life. The love aint there. So even though he is correct the fact that he screamed at her so much whilst she was in such a delicate state and didn't care about her. Fans will hate him. Really he can think of Snaky's state bt what ab Suhani? She is in an even worst state

I agree wid u on this Sandi..I hate only the fact that when he is able to think of his wifes friend has been widowed why not he can think of his wife who is in more delicate state n he left her abrupt when her water broke..His anger is justified as he lost his sister n shoved her out for the same ..For this reason how can he forget the fact that his wife is is in a delicate state..jo mat gaya use wapas nahi la sakte lekin jo duniya meinxaa rha hai kam se kam usi ki kadr karo..It was his own child right..

And zui I would never say the show to end...
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bang on Arch!!And there will come a day when Yuvraj makes his baby face n has two drop of costly tears n Suhani will hug him n melt into him..It will be Suhani who is the ultimate sufferer in any track..And this time too Dadi escape scot free..I am an YuvAni fan n will be n I never tweeted/ mailed for the show to end..I expect some sort of excellence in characterisation n writing..Again Suhani makes the same mistake by jumping into conclusion that looks count..She wont ever learn her damn lessons
Sandi u r just hilarious
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ thank u. but when she comes home i dnt intend to feed herπŸ˜† just make her watch tv. i will only feed sweetyanu coz if i dnt she will nag and be dramaticπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 You know, I was going to give this child zuii a lecture on not to dictate what people say on this forum, but I couldn't be bothered, because you made me laugh.
Btw, dear zuii, I hope this show ends soon.

Edited by anita_m - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arch_angel

1st of all guys... every one's way of shipping a show is different. For you it may be accepting whatever the CVs dole out, for me it's demanding some semblance of excellence from them, which they were capable of once upon a time. And both of us are right in our own place... SSEL forum has always been a place where everyone is free to express their opinions.. no matter what they are positive, negative... that's not bashing... that's freedom of speech. All of us care/ cared about the show in our own way.

And I don't know about others,but I HAVE NEVER mailed or tweeted for the show to end. Whatever my personal feelings about SSEL are right now, I have/ will not do that coz there are a lot of other factors associated with the show. 

And as far as the track goes, I have maintained that Suhani deserves to suffer for her sheer stubbornness, stupidity and blind prejudice. But I have a problem with ONLY her suffering. Daayan, Snaky, RagMen, Yuvraj... every one has committed mistakes.. some unspeakable despicable acts... and ALL of them have gotten away Scot free... I'm sorry but I have a problem with that. 

And I have ALWAYS been a Yuvani shipper... I can understand anger, I can understand irritation, I can understand hatred... what I can't understand is Yuvraj s indifference towards Suhani... If he EVER loved her, he wouldn't be like this. He looks happy with Snaky... actually at peace. Even when he recalls Suhani, there is not even a TINGE of love in his memories... I don't know if it's the character sketch or it's the acting itself... but it makes me feel damn foolish for having been a Yuvani fan for these 2 years... Yuvani is not just Suhani pining after Yuvraj... after all that they have gone through if she still has to " EARN " His love... that's just unacceptable!! Yuvraj s absolute disregard of anything and everything Suhani means is unacceptable to me. It's not even as if he is pained by her memories and wants to forget... HE SIMPLY DOESN'T CARE... at least that's whats coming across right now... Is this what Yuvani has been reduced to??

perfect answer...

whatever their misunderstandings, anger all aside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its his indifference thats making me angry towards him...Yes, he does look happy and at peace...despite knowing that Suhani is alive somewhere he isnt even bothered about her...that is making me angry
Navi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hum ne toh kisi ko nahi bola tweets kar ke ki show ko end Karo ...main toh kabhi burai v nahi karti show ki ..Jo Milta hai Dekh Leti hmm...Jo Hota hai show ko promote karne ke liye Woh karti hmm...
Lovestruck1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Im lovimg the track 
Pls stop bashing i request 
N yes i will watch those who do not want to cn quit 
But theres no need to say tk it off air pls 

Nly issues with track is her suffering only 
Idky y cvs always fear to show the depth of yuvis love n him craving fr her y y 
Thts my only issue 
I do not mind soumraj atall if i gt a new boy 
😳
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestruck1996

Im lovimg the track

Pls stop bashing i request
N yes i will watch those who do not want to cn quit
But theres no need to say tk it off air pls

Nly issues with track is her suffering only
Idky y cvs always fear to show the depth of yuvis love n him craving fr her y y
Thts my only issue
I do not mind soumraj atall if i gt a new boy
😳

Yeh sab tere wajah se hua ha lavina πŸ˜†
Bohut chahti thi na separation track
Dekho kaisa forum hil gaya ha
πŸ˜†
Bashing bashing only bashing yuvraaj. πŸ˜†
Mujhe cvs par pehele se hi trust nai tha isliye main leap ke first episode me bohut upset thi.
Par 2-3 episode dekh ke aisa laga hamare cvs jaag gai ha
Par kya pata tha yuvaani emotion ke jagah SomRaj bonding banane ke liye yeh log jaag gai ha
Yup kitna butter malai dalega SomRaj pe cvs walo
Humein tho sirf samosa aur khchori hi milta tha yuvaani k time pe
Abhi tho malai butter tab hi digest hoga jab new guy ayenghe suhaani ke liye.
Aur yuvi baba sochega yuvaan su aur new guy ke baccha
Tabhi kuch baat ban sakti ha nahi tho hum sab issh forum se purrr...
πŸ˜†Edited by YuvaaniMad - 8 years ago
Lovestruck1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Yeh sab tere wajah se hua ha lavina πŸ˜†
Bohut chahti thi na separation track
Dekho kaisa forum hil gaya ha
πŸ˜†
Bashing bashing only bashing yuvraaj. πŸ˜†
Mujhe cvs par pehele se hi trust nai tha isliye main leap ke first episode me bohut upset thi.
Par 2-3 episode dekh ke aisa laga hamare cvs jaag gai ha
Par kya pata tha yuvaani emotion ke jagah SomRaj bonding banane ke liye yeh log jaag gai ha
Yup kitna butter malai dalega SomRaj pe cvs walo
Humein tho sirf samosa aur khchori hi milta tha yuvaani k time pe
Abhi tho malai butter tab hi digest hoga jab new guy ayenghe suhaani ke liye.
Aur yuvi baba sochega yuvaan su aur new guy ke baccha
Tabhi kuch baat ban sakti ha nahi tho hum sab issh forum se purrr...
πŸ˜†

Kavita baby dear 
Aewww 
Mujhpr blm lagaaao 
Lol lol
Ary yr mai b yhi chahti hu yuvi siche yuvaan new boy ka beta h 
N imgine 
Yuvi thn lol lol