Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
All the best yamyam πŸ˜Š enjoy n ho sake phir forum aati jaati rehna as forum is like saas bahu serial kitne time ke liye bhi chod jo rehta waisa hi hai πŸ˜† 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the best...you will be missed...do come back whenever you
get the time.😊
Reshma.Shetty thumbnail
Just in case, if you happened to have tough time  during house job and a thought of switching a career crosses you mind, please let me know. I can fit you in Salman's Being Human foundation. As an alternative, I can also recruit you in his PR  team. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Reshma.Shetty

Just in case, if you happened to have tough time  during house job and a thought of switching a career crosses you mind, please let me know. I can fit you in Salman's Being Human foundation. As an alternative, I can also recruit you in his PR  team. 

user name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why that is so gracious of you.. I will certainly keep the offer in mind if things get difficult.. sounds like a dream job😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: yamyam

Why that is so gracious of you.. I will certainly keep the offer in mind if things get difficult.. sounds like a dream job😳

🀣🀣
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: karan-007

All the best yamyam πŸ˜Š enjoy n ho sake phir forum aati jaati rehna as forum is like saas bahu serial kitne time ke liye bhi chod jo rehta waisa hi hai πŸ˜† 

Ya.. I know.. Nothing is going to change hereπŸ˜† Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: anitarani

All the best...you will be missed...do come back whenever you

get the time.😊

Thank you😊
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

πŸ˜†well hello there,you sound familiar😳
karan-007 thumbnail

reshma ji stop helping Salman so much help ranbir too πŸ˜³πŸ˜† n yamyam is lucky that yu have to come to forum especially to offer her job πŸ˜†
karan-007 thumbnail
Yamyam haven't talked with yu much but gonna miss yu on the forum take care πŸ˜Š