Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Okay...apologize to all who I scared. That was never the intention. Do you guys want me to change the title? If yes , then please suggest one that doesn't give anyone a wrong idea. 

Keep it. This thread is a hit. Ever observed how those MissMalini posts make you click?
Originally posted by yamyam

Thank you BI ji❤️🤗

awww...but I am going to miss u so much😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by TheBoss

From tomorrow I will also be busy. My mom has tasked me to fill water bottles every night and make perfectly round rotis for breakfast. If I do this for 30 days then I get a gori chitti biwi.
🤣
Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Doctors should goto clinic or hospital. What is house job? Is it part of internship? Or going to check patients at their place is known as house job? 

Working round the clock and slogging according to the senior's instructions is housejob.. Its like the lower class for working doctors😆

From tomorrow I will also be busy. My mom has tasked me to fill water bottles every night and make perfectly round rotis for breakfast. If I do this for 30 days then I get a gori chitti biwi.
Getting a gori chitti biwi ain't that easy😆😆

When werr you to begin with?? Yahan bhi trolling. 😆
Originally posted by MiniRulz

YYG coming straight from my ❤️-I know it's tough to be 'friends' on this forum specially when you like the biggest 2 rivals according to IF on the face of this earth😆some posts of mine might have hurt you some of your definitely pinched me but I always kept our friendship separate from the vicious circle here.tit for tat chalta hai aur chalta rahega.I pray to God to bless with good health,wealth,happiness and success in everything you do in life.Take care and be good 🤗Sultan/Raees ke time pe ladenge oops milenge😆GL dost👍🏼
Thank you so much Mini ji.. This is incredibly sweet❤️🤗 I will miss you too.. Raees time per I will definitely try to  come😉
Originally posted by yamyam

Working round the clock and slogging according to the senior's instructions is housejob.. Its like the lower class for working doctors😆

Originally posted by blue-ice

lol...another term for Residency😆

Thank you're 😆

Most of the time I'm clueless about science/medical field.😆
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Oh, god.
So, we gonna be one man down this tough times. 🤣

Jokes apart.
I wish you all the best in whatever you are about to start and everything in general.
Always remember to smile. 
And don't leave completely kabhi kabhi aana i mean just for peeps 
See you soon  🤗 🤗
Thank you🤗It is not a tough time.. It is a great time to be an SRK fan.. Just revel in that
Wish you good luck for the future, YamYam. Do well. 🤗
Although we haven't gotten the chance to interact much, but it's always nice to find more SRK fans on this board with whom you can have sensible discussions...and if not, then atleast we can all gush over Shah together! 😳 

Here is something before you go: