Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1| Innocent Seduction [TaaRey SS] (Page 95)

atulaya_taarey Senior Member
atulaya_taarey
atulaya_taarey

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
:}u promised to updt this.plz do updt it.

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Waiting for update
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
- | Chapter Seven | -

"Make a wish, doll." Rey said to her as he handed her the plastic knife. Taani squealed in excitement, her lips curved into a wide smile making him smile too, her smile was reaching her eyes, causing his heart to skip a beat at how beautiful she look when she smiles.

Taani closed her eyes tightly and made a wish before she cut the cake while he sang 'happy birthday to you', her heart burst with happiness, its first time she is celebrating her birthday, that too with someone who truly cares for her. Taani fed the first piece of cake to him.

"Happy birthday, doll." He leaned and kissed her cheeks as he fed her some cake.

Her eyes widen at his sudden gesture, then crimson red hues spread across her cheeks realizing he had just kissed her.

"Thank you so much. This was the best birthday of my life-" Taani mumbled, she gave a small smile to him.

"As now i am in your life, your every birthday will be memorable and special, thats my promise." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her toward him, hugging her side ways. Taani turned to her baby troy who was sleeping, again.

"Urgh! He is such a kumbhkaran. Always sleeping." Taani pouted in annoyance.

"Aw. Don't worry, troy's papa is here na, you can feed him cake on his behalf." Rey said to her with playfulness in his tone. Taani giggled and fed him some more cake. They ate cake while watching her favorite movie.

Then they were busy in watching movie when there was knock on the door.

"Sir, ma'am is calling you & ma'am downstairs for dinner." Servant said to them, then getting a nod from Rey, he left from there. Rey looked over at taani, who was deeply engrossed in her movie.

"Doll, lets go. Its time for dinner." Rey said to her, Taani frowned but nodded, knowing she had to go back home too, as much as she hates to go back to her house, the place which is filled with loneliness, but she also knew, she can't stay out of the house till late at night. 

Taani along with Rey went downstairs, she was led to dinning area by him. She frowned when she noticed 3 unknown people there, along with her father who was sitting next to Rey's father and busy in talking to him.

"Who are they?" Taani asked him in hushed tone.

"They are my dad's business associates and see, your dad is here too." Rey mumbled in low tone. A sudden bitterness grow with in his heart when he look at Rishi, taani's father. He had great respect for him, but after knowing how he treat taani, he had grown disliking toward him.

"Rey!" A girl's screeching sound broke their moment, taani look confusingly as a girl, dressed in black short dress, came toward him and hugged him tightly.

"Hi, sameera." He broke the hug and gave an awkward smile to her, trying to hard his irritation.

"We all were waiting for you. Where were you?"

"I was busy. Excuse me please." Rey said to her politely, He held taani's hand and took her to the dinning table. He made her sit on his chair and he himself took seat beside her.

"Taani, what are you doing here?" Rishi, who finally noticed his daughter there, asked her in stern yet confused tone. Taani lowered her eyes and shifted uncomfortably in her place.

"I came with Reyaansh." She answered him in low tone. Rey held her hand under the table, taani look at him, he assured her with his eyes and held her hand tightly.

"Oh! So you are rishi uncle's daughter, now it makes sense why Rey is hanging out with you." Sameera snickered, Rey threw an angry glare at her. Taani leaned toward Rey and whispered in barely audible tone.

"I don't like her."

"Me either, doll." Rey agreed with taani over this. He doesn't like sameera since she was too clingy and always try to butt in his matters, which he loath. But due to business relationship with sameera's father, he had to bear her presence.

"Taani, here try this halwa. I specially made it for you." Avantika spoke lovingly as she passed a bowl to taani.

"Gajar ka halwa! Thanks, auntie. Its my favorite." Taani smile cheerfully at avantika. Rey smiled seeing her happy and thanked his mother mentally, for bringing a smile on her face.

Elders were busy in their business talks where as sameera tried hard to gain Rey's attention but he royally ignored her, since he was busy in hearing cute talks of taani.

"Taani, i have to go at my friend's party tomorrow, will you come with me?" Rey asked her while munching his food.

"Will there be food, yummilious food to be precise?" Taani asked him cutely, making him laugh at her. She is a complete foodie, crazy about food.

"Yes, doll." Rey answered her.

"Then I'll come." Taani agreed happily.

"Are you seriously going to a party just for food?" Sameera who was listening to their talks, questioned her in high pitched tone, gaining all the attention at the table.

"Eavesdropping is rude, if you know." Taani told her as politely as she could.

"And why does it bother you if I go to a party for food, atleast i am not going there for some juicy gossips and bragging about myself like you." Taani added in sugary sweet, yet sarcastic tone. Sameera glared at her, she look at rey, expected him to defend her but her jaw dropped when she found him trying hard to control his laughter. She made an irritated face and sulked back in her seat.

"Reyaansh, can you drop me home?" Taani asked him after they were done with dinner. She knew her dad will be here till late and she doesn't want to go with him, after years of distant between them, she doesn't feel good in his or any of her family member's presence. It made her feel how unwanted she is.

"Sure. Lets get troy from upstairs."

"I will get him, Troy ke papa." Taani giggled softly at her own words and ran upstairs in his room to bring troy.

"Troy ke papa, huh? Not bad, Rey." Avantika teased her son, who smiled sheepishly.

"Mom!" Rey ran his hand through his hair, feeling little embarrassed as his mother continued passing him teasing smiles. He thanked his stars when taani come back with troy's basket in her hands.

"Lets go."

"Wait, taani beta." Avantika stopped her and she went away from there. Taani turned to Rey with questioning look, but he shrugged in response. Just then avantika came back, with a gift wrapped box in her hands.

"Here! A small gift from my & ranvijay's side. Happy birthday once again, beta." Avantika caressed her hair lovingly. Taani smiled and hugged her tightly, too overwhelmed with the sudden gush of emotions.

"Thanks, auntie." Taani beamed in happiness, her eyes were shinning bright with happiness twinkling in her hazel orbs. This birthday was turned out to be best birthday of her life, and she is going to cherish every bit of it forever.

Please do leave your feedback :)

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

rbadheyLoveArhiForeverPoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJvid2707divkavmisty_19taarey103nullifySuryalunaaish_kajen25thirthakashish027papumagujem_vrushanSidni98cutevishyindrani21decrituthoriannabethpercygantapragnajamamantheshwarimiss_nerdytheroyalkhushAarti_Taarey1kskHeart_Deadsrsan12lalLY1234Simanthartaareybigfanniki171afreshbeginmaansinehaGullamnilorina27nitasravanthi93ritu019290860623seductivepurplemamatha.cvrocksKnarwalqwerty012wilddevil2010minjal24Amy21snehac2attractionNoddunagutaareyWillyWonkakoochiepooviniVDloverzulfinazicresc6129Cutie_Princezzpayu_taareylovelysweetAshwiniPindoriaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16prohelikaVDtaarey_riamuskaataareysvg98carter4ritzsubu1204harshiya786uma_taareysonamiglesiasggd30565parinikajalkalwanilovelypari19Mickyyyymegha1996MDKSSMndcdanceAashifictionsvrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReyIslam_labCuteprincess6PrettyRapunzelTaaRey_VruShanrashmi.pSnehalokwani200ArshTRnishita23atulaya_taareykadia717---angelmaria--taareycrazyfanHuleygirlNatalya_bedi.Shanaya.anum_6Pindborgumatejeshshona25Gursharn3010-AnyDestiny-ANURADHATAAREYSprincess1926my_angel...deepasubhashtharu01lechu10pinal_TaaReytaarey-foreveraishapiealef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95Archi_Taareysona_taareyMuskan_TRgurtimuskaanyogapremtanu_15arshifan04amreenshameemvj2102princess369dews100Anny90ssss97-Fam_TaaReY-29priyapaddu503shamanbkvelvetrosevidu87pari_goyalmoonlight2630Angeline124chinudollyMarriedLoveApplefNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDskfirdoussumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.pd786.Meitantei.arshifansirimeenu_taareyTR_lovebirdslaavanya4uangelshahzarakhanarloverNicky-nishAnnasabuyashika.angel7APKvinii01kartikaJARoopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43sneharayIsha24_SRarnavmaanMonucute_khwaish_bluesky10rockstarloverpink1set_fire_2_rainShubh007unitatoxo.HumzyMon_trHumayra-Dellz-Diksha_1991missmkkoiskdh19Lavender_Lunaraddhi-Prithi-Missu_TRurvisaini--Fairy--kashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...mandy15chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.ChandranBreezy.heemasomani_PanCake_princess_taranavkMagpie_newmoon18LoveToWriteRatiTheAngel.Soju.Linsie

kauser16 Senior Member
kauser16
kauser16

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Great upadte
kauser16 Senior Member
kauser16
kauser16

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Sweet update 
Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky