Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1| Innocent Seduction [TaaRey SS] (Page 81)

Missu_TR IF-Rockerz
Missu_TR
Missu_TR

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Update next part soon 

kayanatjasmine7 Senior Member
kayanatjasmine7
kayanatjasmine7

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Update na plz
M waiting
Sparkling-eyes5 IF-Dazzler
Sparkling-eyes5
Sparkling-eyes5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Cuteee update
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
- | Chapter Six | -

"Taani, lets go at my place." Rey suggested as they stepped out the restaurant after having lunch. Taani agreed with him and they drove away to his home.

"Taani, what did your parents gift you? I am sure it must be something really special-" Rey asked her while concentrating on the road, he stole glances at each other. The smile she had playing on her lips, wiped off when she heard him which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What happen, doll? I have noticed whenever i talk about your family, you get sad. Is there any problem? You can share with you, you know-" He whispered softly, panic filled him when he noticed tears in her eyes. He parked the car at side and turned to her.

"You can share anything with me. Trust me, you will feel better-" Rey whispered softly, caressing her hair lovingly.

"Will you hate me after i tell you everything?" Taani questioned her, fearing he might distant himself from her once he get to know, she is an unwanted child.

"What? Off-course not, doll. I can never hate you-" He answered back with honesty, making her believe him and his words.

"I am an unwanted child. My family doesn't care about me." Taani whispered meekly, his eyes widen and a sudden pain sliced through his heart when he gazed down at the little angel who was shedding tears silently.

"After my parents divorce, my father got my custody, but he doesn't love me. He just love swayum bhai. He shower all his love on him, send him gifts every now & then, but he never brought any gift for me. He wanted him to stay with him, but instead he got me, may be thats why he doesn't love me nor mumma do. Mumma thinks i'll create problems for her if i go to live with her. Nobody loves me, I am an unwanted child, all loves swayum bhai." Taani mumbled brokenly, he felt his heart break further more while he questioned, how once can not love her?

Her one smile can melt even a stone, can make even a stranger adore her, then how can her own parents can not love her? How can her family be ignorant toward her? Hell! His own parents, who met her just a month ago and don't know much about her, love her already.

"Sh. Stop crying." He whispered soothingly and pulled her in his arms. She cried softly, but it felt light after sharing her pain with someone. The pain she had kept locked inside her, was releasing in forms of tears and the comfort of his arms, made her feel better.

"You have me and our troy, we are your family." He cocooned her in his arms, her eyes snapped open as her mind registered his words. She pulled away from him and picked up the basket from back seat, in which little troy was sleeping.

"You mean, you, me and troy, a happy family?" Taani asked him, excitement lacing her tone. Rey let out a soft chuckle seeing her happiness.

"Yes. A happy family." Rey confirmed, making her smile widely.

"Ye! And since i'm troy's mommy, will you be his daddy?" Taani asked him innocently, Rey was amused by her enthusiasm.

"His daddy? But only if he promise to be a good boy and not to trouble me." Rey played along with her and replied playfully. Taani giggled softly and then look at troy who was looking at her with his innocence filled eyes..

"He will be a good boy. Right, troy?" She scratched his ear softly, making him bark lowly.

"See! He agreed." Taani exclaimed excitedly.

"Sure, doll. I'll be his daddy then-" Rey replied making her squeal, Rey smiled seeing her happy, but he could say she was in pain internally, which she try to hide, but her eyes give away about her real feelings.

"Happy birthday, sweetie." Avantika hugged taani who grinned ear to ear.

"Thank you, auntie. And meet my baby, He is troy, Reyaansh gifted me. Isn't he cute?" Taani beamed and showed her troy who was snuggling in her arms.

"Well, your baby is super cute, just like you." Avantika pulled her cheeks, causing her to burst into fits of laughter. Rey who was standing at some distance, enjoyed how she get along with his mother. He could see genuine happiness in her eyes, making him realize she just crave for affection.

"I promise, taani, i won't ever let you feel unwanted again. I'll give you world's every happiness." Rey made a promise to himself with determination.

Please do leave your feedback :)

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

renjusPoorvaArorasathyadeviITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJvid2707divkavmisty_19130796taarey103nullifySuryalunaaish_kajen25abhilin_loversam4u2015Yuktasachinpapumagujem_vrushanSidni98cutevishyindrani21decnehasharma2154rituthoriprincess_rosegantapragnajasahanamurugeshmiss_nerdytheroyalkhushHeart_Deaddeepthi261Aarti_Taareysrsan12sweetheart999suba80Simantharmaansinehaniki171afreshbeginnilorina27nitasravanthi939290860623maneet2011mamatha.Knarwalqwerty012Noddursingh0103minjal24Amy21snehac2attractionnagutaareyWillyWonkakoochiepooSoumya.D.viniVDloverzulfinazicresc6129carter4payu_taareyimanechVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16ritzsubu1204..LuciyA..lovelysweettaarey_riamuskaataareysvg98harshiya786prohelikaVDuma_taarey-Snowflakes-vrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReyndcdanceMickyyyymegha1996Islam_labResonancekajalkalwanilovelypari19ggd30565Taani-TaareysonamiglesiasCuteprincess6Heena_HinaAdi_tyaTaaRey_VruShanSnehalokwani200nishita23atulaya_taareywant_to_flyAlohomora_Xkadia717taareycrazyfanPindborg.Shanaya.---angelmaria--Huleygirlshona25umatejesh-AnyDestiny-ANURADHATAAREYSGursharn3010my_angel...pinal_TaaReylechu10doll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95deepasubhashtaarey-foreveraishapieArchi_TaareyMuskan_TRgurtimuskaanyogapremtanu_15arshifan04dews100vj2102princess369Anny90ssss97InfiniteFlamepaddu503sweety71vandana73-Fam_TaaReY-vidu87velvetrosepari_goyalmoonlight2630shamanbkMarriedLoveApplefchinudollySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatreNidaJavidTaaReysumana.sheshapd786divi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.meenu_taareyTR_lovebirdsarshifansiriangelshahyashika.angel7APK__nidhi__AnnasabuzarakhanarloverNicky-nishkartikaJARoopsha_98sneharaySujayrickyNishu43arnavmaanMonucute_khwaish_bluesky10sailaja.StarBullrockstarloverWilly_Wonka.candyjanset_fire_2_rainShubh007Humzypink1unitatoxo.-Dellz-Mon_trHumayradh19Lavender_LunaraddhiDiksha_1991missmkkoiskhajrMissu_TRurvisaini-Prithi-star_fan1mandy15kashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.Chandran_PanCake_Breezy.heemasomaniprincess_taranavkenthusiasticnewmoon18Magpie_Linsie

kajalkalwani Senior Member
kajalkalwani
kajalkalwani

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
superb update..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_ashi

Love_ashi Groupbie
Love_ashi
Love_ashi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Liked the update