Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1| Innocent Seduction [TaaRey SS] (Page 53)

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Awesome concept n updates. Please add me to ur pm list 

raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
How sick is taani mom dad they don't
Even care to talk with her for once they
R busy for swayam bday celebration hmm
Wow taarey r coming close to each other yayyy she meet rey so rey know something is wrong but don't know exactly what hmm Luv that taani got rey who won't leave her someone else thanks for PM
RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
very nicee
-Chipper-Treat- IF-Sizzlerz
-Chipper-Treat-
-Chipper-Treat-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Update soon please.
virika23 Groupbie
virika23
virika23

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
chapter 2 and 3 show how much taani craves for some affection without any bias. wonderfully written. waiting eagerly for the next update
Willy_Wonka. IF-Rockerz
Willy_Wonka.
Willy_Wonka.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Lovely update! 
deepasubhash Goldie
deepasubhash
deepasubhash

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
superb updt
luvd taarey bond
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
- | Chapter Four | -

Taani was waiting for his arrival in the party. She had worn a pretty white dress with her waist long hair open, making her look no less than an angel descended down from heaven.

"Hey, sissy! What are you doing here?" She narrowed her eyes when she heard her brother's voice, she turned to him with a scowl.

"What do you want?" She hissed in anger, her parents indifferent behavior had distant her from her brother too, she no longer felt any bond between them, nor any love usually siblings have. They hardly spoke to each other because of staying in different cities and whenever he come for holidays, he is mostly busy with Rishi.

"Hey! Why are you getting so angry? I just came to show my gift, you know dad gifted me a new sports car. Wanna go for drive?" Swayum asked his sister, who looked angry for some unknown reasons.

"No. Go and enjoy your party." Taani snapped at him rudely. Every time, she try being nice to him, she couldn't help with her bitterness toward him which had grown in her due to her loneliness.

"Behave yourself, taani. Is this how you talk to your elder brother?" Came an angry voice of her father from behind. A shiver ran down her spine in fear, she had always been scared of his anger. Rishi came and stand beside his son.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and walked away from there. She stand near the entrance, waiting for Rey's arrival. After some time, her lips curved into a wide smile when she noticed him, entering the party hall with a couple whom she guessed to be his parents.

"Reyaansh!" She called out for him and approached him, to greet him. Rey smiled as she came and hug him. Rey wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

"You are late, i was waiting for you from so long-" Taani complained as he broke the hug and look at him with cute pout. Rey held his ear and apologized cutely. Taani giggled and shook her head at his antics.

"Rey, won't you introduce us to this little angel?" A voice came from behind, which caught their attention. Rey turned to his parents, they both looked quite amused seeing his bond with taani.

"Sure, dad. Mom-dad, meet my cute little friend, taani. And taani, they are my parents." Rey introduced them to each other. His parents smiled at taani who waved at him and passed a cheeky grin to them. Just then, her parents arrived there, to greet the singhania's.

"Hello, Ranvijay. Hope my daughter is not troubling you-" Rishi said, glancing at taani who got sadden hearing his remark. She shifted close to rey, unconsciously.

"Not at all, Rishi. I don't think this little angel can trouble anyone." Ranvijay told him then the elders walked inside while taani pulled rey toward the drinks counters.

"You are looking beautiful, doll." Rey compliment her while admiring her innocent beauty.

"Really? Thank you." Taani smiled at him. They talked, talked for hours with each other, enjoying with each other. For the first time in life, taani laughed with her heart. Enjoyed herself truly, without any sadness.

"No, doll. This is hard drink, not for you-" Rey mumbled when he saw her picking up the wrong glass. Rey took the soft drink glass and handed it to her.

"Then why are you drinking it?" Taani pouted as she spoke.

"Because i am old enough to drink this." Rey answered her.

"You are just 7 years older than me and I'll be turning 18 next month-" Taani pointed out, making him laugh softly.

"Still a big no. You can't drink this." Rey told her, taani pouted but nodded in return.

"Tomorrow, I'll come to your office, to meet you. Is that okay?" Taani asked him, looking at him, hopeful to hear a positive reply from him. She really likes to spend her time with him.

"Off-course, doll. You can come anytime." Rey answered her with a smile. Taani beamed in happiness and gave him a quick hug, unaware of the curious eyes on them, they enjoyed the party with each other.

"Rey, whats going on?" His father asked him, once they reached home after party.

"What are you talking about, dad?" Rey asked his father, confusingly.

"I'm talking about you and taani. I know about you and your past flings, Rey, but i never said anything, but this time, its about an innocent little girl." Ranvijay said to his son.

"Dad, please don't insult my friendship with her by comparing it with those past flings that mean nothing to me. I like taani, but i know my limits too." Rey replied to his father. Ever since he had laid his eyes on her, he had developed a special liking for her.

"You are mature, Rey. And i trust you to not to hurt her."

"Don't worry, dad. I won't ever hurt her." Rey promised his father, who nodded in return then his parents went in their room while he went in his while remembering the sweet moments he had shared with his doll, who was more than a friend to him.

Next part depends on response.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 22 April 2016 at 8:05am

The following 224 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveArhiForeverPoorvaArorasathyadevineetured007prieyaishi_gudITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJvid2707misty_19ramanbhullartaarey103nullifySuryalunaaish_kajen25abhilin_loverkashish027papumagujem_vrushanSidni98smartyy321indrani21decarshilover2015cutevishyrituthorigantapragnajasara06theroyalkhushmiss_nerdyvirika23deepthi261Aarti_Taareysweetheart999benefits2001suba80Gullamnilorinaniki171maansineha27nitamamatha.qwerty012Knarwalwilddevil2010minjal24Amy21maneet2011attractionsnehac2NodduMary1234nagutaareyWillyWonkakoochiepooautumn_springviniVDloverAshwiniPindoriaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16zulfinaziSoumya.D.cresc6129carter4SomuloveCutie_Princezzpayu_taareyritzsubu1204prohelikaVDtaarey_riamuskaataareysvg98shrithi13Taani-TaareyndcdanceMickyyyymegha1996Aashifictionssriniha_arshivrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReyuma_taareyrenuloveslovelysweetharshiya786-Snowflakes-sonamiglesiasparinikajalkalwanilovelypari19Islam_labResonance9502Cuteprincess6vrishanTaaRey_VruShanrashmi.pSnehalokwani200nishita23atulaya_taareywant_to_flyPindborg.Shanaya.taareycrazyfanANURADHATAAREYSGursharn3010shona25__nidhi__---angelmaria--HuleygirlFairy...umatejeshprincess1926my_angel...pinal_TaaReyalef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92taarey-foreverankita_95tharu01anuradha5879--BabyBean--deepasubhashlechu10Archi_Taareysona_taareygurtimuskaanarshifan04dews100Anny90princess369amreenshameemvandana73-Fam_TaaReY-ssss97paddu503velvetrosevidu87pari_goyalshamanbkInfiniteFlamechinudollyMarriedLoveApplefpd786NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatresumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.skfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.arshifansirimeenu_taareyangelshahyashika.angel7APKlaavanya4uTR_lovebirdsyum_immyzarakhanarloverNicky-nishAnnasabukartikaJAvinii01Roopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43sneharayIsha24_SRarnavmaanMonucute_khwaish_StarBullrockstarlovercandyjanbluesky10set_fire_2_rainShubh007Humzyunitatoxo.pink1cuppypie121Mon_trraddhi-Dellz-Diksha_1991missmkkoiskHumayraLavender_Lunadh19hajrtehzeeb25urvisaini-Prithi-Missu_TRstar_fan1--Fairy--mandy15...Natasha...kashishkbrainychild92chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.ChandranBreezy.enthusiasticheemasomaniprincess_taranavk_PanCake_Magpie_newmoon18RatiTheAngel.Soju.Linsie

Go to top