Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Cutee cutee kiss he is the only one who gave her a BDay party and he really cares for her 
Haha Troy is a kumbhkaran so sweet 
They both were watching movie 
Avantika called them to eat dinner ,but she when she went down she seen her father and business associates.
Sameera is so too much. Good Taani taught her a lesson
Rey is gonna drop Taani home so sweet 
Avantika is like a sugar syrup ,she is damn sweet that she is giving alot of care to Taani.
Lovely update 
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear amazing update. Like taani's and rey's mom's bonding. Love taarey cute moment. Taarey first kissie. Pls update soon if possible.Edited by shruk - 7 years ago
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rey family is. So cute and rey mom
Tease try how cite and cake is
Nice
O love it and
update soon
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ch-7 sweet update
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Superb update...
Liked taani's bonding with rey and his family...
Update soon...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful birthday celebrations... for taani
Linsie thumbnail

taani fully welcome at rey's house...

troy ka papa..
Linsie thumbnail

Sameraa 😈 😈 you are not getting rey
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter Eight | -

Taani laughed whole heartedly as they both danced crazily on the dance floor, not having a care of world, they enjoyed with each other. Rey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his arms. Their bodies swayed on the beats of the loud music.

"Lets go out for a while." Rey suggested, taani nodded and they both walked outside, in balcony.

"Are you enjoying the party, doll?" Rey asked her, he shifted close to her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, her angelic face was beaming in moonlight.

"More than i have ever enjoyed any party before." Taani replied with a wide grin plastered on her face, her eyes were twinkling with happiness which his heart skip a beat. She slide her hand in his and held it tightly. He look at their hands then at her.

She was looking into his eyes. His lips curved into a soft smile before he leaned, unconsciously, her beautiful round eyes went wide as he bridged the gap between their lips. Her eyes shut closed feeling his warm lips on hers, fireworks exploded as their lips met.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her toward him, deepening the kiss. He cupped her face in his large palm and nibbled her lower lip, wanting her participation in the kiss. He felt her tightening her grip around him as she tried responding back to his kiss while mimicking his actions.

He rested his forehead against hers as he pulled away from the kiss. Both were panting heavily while their eyes were closed.

"I am sorry, i shouldn't have-" He murmured guiltily as reality hit him hard. Though he didn't regret kissing her, but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable with him either.

"Don't you like kissing me?" His eyes snapped open when he heard her innocence filled voice.

"Its not like that. But i don't want to hurt you by doing something against your wish. I know you take me just as your friend and i don't want to lose you." He answered back with honesty. Taani opened her eyes and smiled at him before she hugged him tightly, she buried her face in his chest.

"I like you, more than a friend-" She confessed.

His heart skipped a beat. He held her shoulders and made her face him.

"Really?"

"Yea! At first i thought you are just my friend, but then i started feeling different in your presence. I love how you made me feel special, like a prince charming. Then i thought about it and come to conclusion that, I like you like a girl like her prince charming." Taani explained him innocently. Rey felt his lips curving into a smile hearing her cute confession.

"I like you too, just like a prince charming like his princess." He mumbled softly, he gave a small peck on her nose causing her to burst into fits of laughter.

"I love when you laugh." He murmured before he pulled her in his embrace. Having her close to his heart, gives him some unknown happiness.

Taani went in dinning area in the morning, for breakfast, where she met her father. She greeted him politely and took her seat.

"Whats this, taani?" She frowned when she heard her father's stern voice. She looked up and found her father looking at her with look of displeasure. Rishi straighten his posture and placed the newspaper infront of her.

Her eyes widen in horror when her gaze fall over the article with her & Rey's picture from yesterday, the moment they kissed.

Rey Singhania spotted kissing his secret girlfriend last night.

She reads the headline that was printed on the front page in bold, large fonts. Panic filled her as her eyes snapped toward her father, who was displeased and infuriate.

"This news is everywhere, in every news paper, magazines-" Her father's hard tone sent shiver down her spine in fear.

"After seeing this news, your mom has decided something and I agree with her to some extent." Rishi said to his daughter who grew nervous under his hard gaze.

"-she has decided its time to get you married. If this type of news keep coming, it will harm our reputation as well as yours." Rishi told her, no explanation needed from her side, he announced his decision.

"You guys can't do that. I am just 18-" Taani cried, not believing her parents are doing this to her.

"Your mother was of same age as you when she got married to me." Rishi snapped at her. Tears accumulated in her beautiful eyes. She pushed the plate away and got up from her place, she ran upstairs in her room while crying bitterly.

"I will not stay in this house anymore. How could they? I accept they don't love me but they can't force me for marriage." Taani thought to herself feeling angry and helpless at the moment. She furiously wiped her tears and walked over her closet.

She took out a duffel bag from the lower shelf and started stuffing her clothes in it along with some of her favorite things, piggy bank and her baby troy.

She waited for her father to leave for office and when he did, she took her stuff and left the house with intentions of not coming back here.

Please do leave your feedback :)

And for pms of my work(s), please add this id into your buddy list : 
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Awsm update Taarey confession nice
Aww taani ghar se bhag rhi hain next update soon...