Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heena_Hina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Taani is such a sweet heart and Rey is just amazing

And how on the earth ones parents do not remember own child's b'day???? But Rey make her happy...
lovelypari19 thumbnail
Aww such a cute update
plz cont soon
Aashifictions thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Update soon
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 5 was really nice! 
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please update dear
you said you complete this story so please update daily only 5 chapter and epilogue are left
waiting for your next update and other stories also
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter Six | -

"Taani, lets go at my place." Rey suggested as they stepped out the restaurant after having lunch. Taani agreed with him and they drove away to his home.

"Taani, what did your parents gift you? I am sure it must be something really special-" Rey asked her while concentrating on the road, he stole glances at each other. The smile she had playing on her lips, wiped off when she heard him which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What happen, doll? I have noticed whenever i talk about your family, you get sad. Is there any problem? You can share with you, you know-" He whispered softly, panic filled him when he noticed tears in her eyes. He parked the car at side and turned to her.

"You can share anything with me. Trust me, you will feel better-" Rey whispered softly, caressing her hair lovingly.

"Will you hate me after i tell you everything?" Taani questioned her, fearing he might distant himself from her once he get to know, she is an unwanted child.

"What? Off-course not, doll. I can never hate you-" He answered back with honesty, making her believe him and his words.

"I am an unwanted child. My family doesn't care about me." Taani whispered meekly, his eyes widen and a sudden pain sliced through his heart when he gazed down at the little angel who was shedding tears silently.

"After my parents divorce, my father got my custody, but he doesn't love me. He just love swayum bhai. He shower all his love on him, send him gifts every now & then, but he never brought any gift for me. He wanted him to stay with him, but instead he got me, may be thats why he doesn't love me nor mumma do. Mumma thinks i'll create problems for her if i go to live with her. Nobody loves me, I am an unwanted child, all loves swayum bhai." Taani mumbled brokenly, he felt his heart break further more while he questioned, how once can not love her?

Her one smile can melt even a stone, can make even a stranger adore her, then how can her own parents can not love her? How can her family be ignorant toward her? Hell! His own parents, who met her just a month ago and don't know much about her, love her already.

"Sh. Stop crying." He whispered soothingly and pulled her in his arms. She cried softly, but it felt light after sharing her pain with someone. The pain she had kept locked inside her, was releasing in forms of tears and the comfort of his arms, made her feel better.

"You have me and our troy, we are your family." He cocooned her in his arms, her eyes snapped open as her mind registered his words. She pulled away from him and picked up the basket from back seat, in which little troy was sleeping.

"You mean, you, me and troy, a happy family?" Taani asked him, excitement lacing her tone. Rey let out a soft chuckle seeing her happiness.

"Yes. A happy family." Rey confirmed, making her smile widely.

"Ye! And since i'm troy's mommy, will you be his daddy?" Taani asked him innocently, Rey was amused by her enthusiasm.

"His daddy? But only if he promise to be a good boy and not to trouble me." Rey played along with her and replied playfully. Taani giggled softly and then look at troy who was looking at her with his innocence filled eyes..

"He will be a good boy. Right, troy?" She scratched his ear softly, making him bark lowly.

"See! He agreed." Taani exclaimed excitedly.

"Sure, doll. I'll be his daddy then-" Rey replied making her squeal, Rey smiled seeing her happy, but he could say she was in pain internally, which she try to hide, but her eyes give away about her real feelings.

"Happy birthday, sweetie." Avantika hugged taani who grinned ear to ear.

"Thank you, auntie. And meet my baby, He is troy, Reyaansh gifted me. Isn't he cute?" Taani beamed and showed her troy who was snuggling in her arms.

"Well, your baby is super cute, just like you." Avantika pulled her cheeks, causing her to burst into fits of laughter. Rey who was standing at some distance, enjoyed how she get along with his mother. He could see genuine happiness in her eyes, making him realize she just crave for affection.

"I promise, taani, i won't ever let you feel unwanted again. I'll give you world's every happiness." Rey made a promise to himself with determination.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Love_ashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Liked the update
It's good that taani shared everything with rey

Knarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally tani told ray everything that is nice now rey will take care of het
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it :)
taani opening to him :)

Happy lil family :)

plz update soon
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
superb update finally taani shared her pain with rey and rey is now determined to bring all happiness in her life