Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

pizza date... so lonely taani...

looking for someone... who would care for her..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter Five | -

He was pacing up fro in his room while thinking hard, it was taani's 18th birthday and he had no idea to what to gift her on this special occasion.

"God! I have never brought gift for anyone, its usually my assistant who do this job, but i can't even give this job to him. I want to buy gift for her myself." Rey thought to himself, in past one month, they had come more close to each other. She has become an important part of his life.

"Mom! Yes, she can help me-" He exclaimed and ran out of the room to talk to his mother regarding taani's gift.

"Happy birthday, princess." She threw a butterfly kiss to her reflection in mirror, it was her 18th birthday, she was happy though she doubt anyone from her family remember this day, and even if anyone remember it, they won't celebrate it like they celebrate her brother's birthday. 

Her trance was broken when her cell phone ringed, which broke her trance. She picked up her cell phone and picked up the call, it was Rey's call.

"Hello, Reyaansh."

"Hey, doll. I'm waiting outside your house, come out." 

"Coming in a moment." Taani was grinning ear to ear as she cut the call and glance at herself one more time, before she walked out of her room, ready to meet him. He was taking her out on lunch then they will spend rest of the day together.

Taani was going out when she collided with her father, who had returned home from office.

"Where are you going?" Rishi asked his daughter who nervously fidget with her fingers.

"I'm going out with my friend." Taani told him, knowing it won't matter to him why and how long she is going out of the house. Rishi gave a curt nod to her and walk away, taani took a sigh of relief and ran out of the house. Though both father-daughter live under the same roof, they hardly come across each other.

Taani walked little and noticed his car parked at some distance away from her mansion. She grinned and ran toward him, he was standing out, leaning against his car.

"Reyaansh!!" Taani exclaimed as she reached near him and threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Rey laughed, wrapping his arms around her, he spun her around making her burst into fits of laughter which felt music to his ears.

"Happy birthday, doll." Rey hugged her even more tightly. He broke the hug and cupped her face in his palms, taani look at him confusingly as he leaned and pressed his lips against her forehead. Taani closed her eyes in reflex while a small smile touched her cheeks at his gesture.

"Thank you. And where is my gift?" Taani demanded, making him chuckle at her excitement. He opened the backseat and took out a basket then he turned to her. Her brows knitted in confusion when he handed her the basket. 

"What it is, reyaansh?" Taani asked him softly. Rey shrugged in response and told her look. Taani nodded and she removed the cloth. A wide grin appeared on her face when she found a cute golden retriever puppy, sleeping inside the basket in most adorable way.

"AW! He is so cute. Is he my birthday gift?" Taani asked him excitedly, Rey chuckled at her reaction but nodded positively making her squeal in happiness.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Reyaansh!" She hugged him side ways, expressing her gratitude. Rey smiled widely, feeling happy she liked his gift.

"Won't you name him?" Rey asked her, putting her in deep thinking.

"Do you have any name in your mind?" Taani asked him when she couldn't think a nice suitable name for her new baby.

"Why don't we name him Troy?" Rey suggested her.

"Thats an amazing name. Perfect for him, so Troy it is!" Taani announced happily.

"Troy baby, I'm taani, your mommy from now on, and i love you already." Taani whispered softly to the puppy who was sleeping peacefully in his basket. Rey smiled seeing her love for the little one.

"While he is sleeping, why don't we go and have lunch?"

"Sure." Taani agreed with him. Rey opened the passenger side door for her, taani thanked him and sat inside with troy in her lap while Rey sat in driver seat and drove away to their destination.

The billionaire's sweethearts will be up in afternoon, i was busy yesterday so couldn't update, sorry.

And please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Super update 
Love it 
Rey gift lovely 
Taani parents don't remember taani birthday fell bad for her 
Update soon 
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update..

loved the gift...

Golden retrievers are so adorable n i just love them...

update was so cute...
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Its so amazing..
Taani's parents don't remember her bday..
Thats really so sad..
But Rey brought gift for her and that puppy is really too cute..
Excited for nxt update..
Eagerly waiting for billionaire's sweetheart..
Update soonish
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update...:) :)
thanks for the beautiful update ...:)
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Superb cute update.
Loved it so much.
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail