Kumkum Bhagya

CV's.. end AbhiGya's marriage (Page 2)

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Originally posted by kulsum_5

i was so happy when Pragya took divorce from Abhi.. becz i knew it in the end Pragya will leave MM and Abhi will not be able to stop her.. you just spoiled everything by declaring it NOT.. Smile

Bold - Abhi took divorce from Pragya, yaar Kulsum. When did she take from him?Confused  Bechaari is sticking to him like a fly on rasgulla.
when pragya left MM for Tabhi marriage.. while leaving she took Abhi's sign on divorce paper.. that means she initiated this process.. So that time Pragya left Abhi and Abhi wanted this marriage..Smile

i was happy for this.. becz till kidnapping track, Abhi and taaliya were trying way to kick pragya out  of MM, and i had strong faith that pragya will leave MM but on her own wish and Abhi will want this marriage.. SO i loved the way she walked out of MM..Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Accha, I got you now. So what she started that time for tabhi she's completing now. I like her to leave MM too. But I doubt if they'll really split up. I'm curious what'll keep them together again in MM.
Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Agree. Abhi married Pragya disrespecting the institution of marriage. Now he cheated her for divorce. So he made a mockery of both marriage and divorce.  The marriage shud end, but unfortunately may not happen.
it will poiu.. they r copying MATH track.. so divorce will take place..LOL remember when ishani signed divorce paper, then only ranveer realised ishani is not changed and still loves him.. but i don't remember what ranveer did after that..? he submitted in court or not..? but when ritka was exposed then they were staying in diff room, becz they said they r divorced and after marriage only they will share.. so may be here also same thing will happen..Wink

Go to top