Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#34 - Tum Dena Saath Mera (Page 21)

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by puba

Originally posted by Sanika.

I cannot believe I am saying this but I would rather watch a melodramatic court room scene than watch the stupidity of this track. 
I know right? I just hope that the upcoming "trapping" khosla thing does not become too silly.
It will be painful to watchOuch

Let's give the Oxford return a chance! I am actually looking forward to this plan of his! It better not be stupid and unrealistic!

Technically Khosla has already won the case, by proving that Priya's signature on the documents were authentic. And Shravan provided no counter-argument whatsoever. So exactly on what basis is Shravan even proceeding? And please remind me why did the judge allow the case to proceed?LOL

The only thing that can save this case is Khosla's confession that he's lying. And the thing is we're not even sure if he's lying or telling the truth.
He did not give the final hearing yet na. Remember, Shravan asked for 'time' and because the stupid verma tried to undermine the judge by saying time nai milega, time mill gayaLOL

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Aur Samy after all EDKV bhi Indian TV ka hi hissa hai na Kabhi kabhi ho jaati hai galti 
I am really excited for the future ShraMan scenes though *face lit up* 
Namik ne kuch chase scene ke baare main kaha tha na 
-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by FangirlForever

Pata nahi yeh Khosla track kab tak chalega Confused
Aur jab aaj Shravan suman ko call karne ke liye phone nikaal raha tha and suddenly unhone ne Priya ka photo frame dikhaya mujhe laga shravan ke pocket se itna bada frame kaise nikla ROFL

same hereeROFL
i was like yeh kya ho gaya then they showed suman
and both were wearing kinda same color tee. 
I HAD THE SAME REACTION.
I was like yeh kab dhapa ROFL

Even I thought the same for a sec.
I was like,Wait, what's priya's photo  doing with ShravanROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FangirlForever

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ok guys Good night and sweet dreams LOL

-AvadaKedavra-

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

I cannot believe I am saying this but I would rather watch a melodramatic court room scene than watch the stupidity of this track. 
I know right? I just hope that the upcoming "trapping" khosla thing does not become too silly.

Let's give the Oxford return a chance! I am actually looking forward to this plan of his! It better not be stupid and unrealistic!

Technically Khosla has already won the case, by proving that Priya's signature on the documents were authentic. And Shravan provided no counter-argument whatsoever. So exactly on what basis is Shravan even proceeding? And please remind me why did the judge allow the case to proceed?LOL

The only thing that can save this case is Khosla's confession that he's lying. And the thing is we're not even sure if he's lying or telling the truth.
He did not give the final hearing yet na. Remember, Shravan asked for 'time' and because the stupid verma tried to undermine the judge by saying time nai milega, time mill gayaLOL

Yeah.. even i felt the judge gave Shravan another chance because verma was trying to be smarta** which gave away his true intentions.. LOL 
I
-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Good night sani,kritika and all

-AvadaKedavra-

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

From the olvs...it looks like he is going to try to show that Khosla is lying. Let's just wait and watch. Waise Indian tv shows mein logic idhar udhar chup jati hai...I just hope this show is a bit different. 

-AvadaKedavra-

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

The point is Shravan did nothing but smirk & look confident in both hearings. Yes the judge gave him time, but on what basis? Just to verify the details by the opposing party? Nehh judges hardly do that unless you have some substance to your case. And Shravan had no substantive material whatsoever.
I wouldn't have cribbed so much if the CVs didn't focus so much on the technical aspect of this track.. but they are. And to see them do it this way without any logic is annoying. I don't expect total legal decorum but just basic logical points that's it.

-AvadaKedavra-

Go to top