Originally posted by: Sanika.

W*F? 150 CRORE? 🤣 🤣

I had warned  you not to wake up  your whole family😆

-Shilpaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Finally saw the episode!
After watching today's episode, I feel like yesterday's episode was not needed at all lol except for the last garden scene between ShraMan.
What was the point of giving the cheque & then taking it back..
why didn't Khosla cash it? He could have cashed it & also not dropped the case, because after all Shravan did not make him sign any document saying that its a deal
And what is Shravan's plan? Does he really think he can convince anyone that the property is of 150 crore.. only a stupid person will believe that.

At this moment, this whole track is looking so stupid. I will be very happy if the CVs prove me wrong.. though I doubt it really.😆

Don't know what is this master plan of Shravan's.
I hope CVs have planned something good..
But the 150 crore part ruined it for me

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally saw the episode!
After watching today's episode, I feel like yesterday's episode was not needed at all lol except for the last garden scene between ShraMan.
why didn't Khosla cash it? He could have cashed it & also not dropped the case, because after all Shravan did not make him sign any document saying that its a deal
And what is Shravan's plan? Does he really think he can convince anyone that the property is of 150 crore.. only a stupid person will believe that.

At this moment, this whole track is looking so stupid. I will be very happy if the CVs prove me wrong.. though I doubt it really.😆

U never know.with CVs.. Last night we were thinking that tiwars didn't think about repaying the loan,and today the very first scene was about that... So I would wait for the week to unfold

And additionally we get shramanlicious scenes... Chalta hai 😊
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally saw the episode!

So true, it seems like a filler now.
and what I am afraid of is the upcoming scenes to be executed like the"urvashi and suman face off"
I am afraid it is going to be silly.
Khosla did not cash the cheque because he was not after the money, he is after the house.
He knew by letting Suman know that Shravan paid him off, she will get angry/disappointing and that will cause him to withdraw the cheque.
Also, cheque is a valid word right? Tou yaha whenever I type that word, ek squiggly line kyun aata hain?😆
Legilimens thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shilpaa-

Nai nai, koi nai jaga😆
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shilpaa-

🤣 

I think Shravan said so coz.he knows how greedy mami is, aur ghar mein mami ki.hii chalti hai...isliye he is talking to her in her own language 😆
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The 150 crore was supremely unrealistic! I mean I have no idea about house prices in Delhi...but oh boy...150?!?
Mami is no unpad gawar...so why would she think that price is a reasonable amount?
Edited by puba - 8 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
http://www.99acres.com/independent-house-in-delhi-ncr-ffid
I even googled it 🤣
6.5 cr for a 4 bedroom, independent house/villa in anand niketan
Give or take 4 cr, their house is not even worth 20 cr 😆
-Shilpaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nai nai, koi nai jaga😆

good for them, then..😆

I  watched the Epi live after a long  time  and this had to happen.. I had to suppress my laughter ðŸ˜†
FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So true, it seems like a filler now.
and what I am afraid of is the upcoming scenes to be executed like the"urvashi and suman face off"
I am afraid it is going to be silly.
Khosla did not cash the cheque because he was not after the money, he is after the house.
He knew by letting Suman know that Shravan paid him off, she will get angry/disappointing and that will cause him to withdraw the cheque.
Also, cheque is a valid word right? Tou yaha whenever I type that word, ek squiggly line kyun aata hain?😆

@bold- ðŸ¤£ Aiyoo Yaad kyun dilaya 
squiggly line aata hai kyonki that word is not there in the dictionary (Hindi hai na)