ARSHI NEW OS : PARTNERS IN CRIME *19/4/16*

Posted: 7 years ago

COPYRIGHT(C)ipkkndkasr

Disclaimer:

The concept and scenes of this story are completely my creations and belong to me.All of my work has been copyrighted by the copyright law and cannot be reproduced or even POST on any public site[fb,blog etc]or other forums without my written permission.

Do not steal my work for any personal or commercial usage without my permission.I donot permit any one to change the names of characters of my writings to replace them with other soaps actors in their stories or any where else.

Respect the hard work of writers and stop Plagiarism!!!

ARSHI OS : PARTNERS IN CRIME 

GENRE : COMEDY

* IGNORE TYPOS *

MUMBAI ... 8:00AM

khushi: Amma...Please pack everything fastly...I'm getting late for picnic...!!!

Ma: Ha khushi...Almost done...Here is your bag...Enjoy well and take care dear

khushi: Yeah ma..sure..You don't worry.Bye for now...TC hann...Bye dad...!!!

Saying this I started climbing down steps ASAP with lot of excitement and happiness.

I met my friends at usual bus stop waiting for school bus to arrive.

I got into the bus and sat at front seat.As the bus started I started dreaming about how will I enjoy this picnic.

Then I saw a girl called Simran who sat at first seat of another row.I went near her and gave a warm smile looking at her face,showing the excitement I was having for going to picnic.

Then to my surprize,suddenly I got a sharp slap from SIMRAN.For a moment I felt dizziness. so I left to my seat and caressed my cheek with my hand.

It took few minutes for me to understand what happened.By the time reality hit my brain we were at school and all students were going towards their classes.

I too got down the bus and was going towards my class with angry LAVA boiling and flowing inside my body through my blood veins.

I didn't understand why that stupid girl slapped me when I was behaving good.I was at peaks of my anger that I didn't think about any good or bad at that moment and vowed to take revenge from that so called Miss Arrogant called SIMRAN.

But what should I do? How will I take my revenge against her? All these doubts are raising inside me.My chain of thoughts are broke down by my  classmates  who were now cheering with happiness for going to picnic.

So, I decided to postpone my revenge for some time and enjoy my picnic.

I enjoyed well at picnic and returned safe to HOME.

As soon as I enter my home I was once again thinking how to take revenge on that stupid girl.

Next Day...At School Bus...

I was lost in my plans that are building up in my mind about how to take revenge...But was suddenly disturbed by a boy called ARNAV.

Arnav : Hey khushi.What happened yaar? You are looking lost in some other world.

khushi : Hey arnav.Yeah actually I was thinking of taking revenge on someone...so...

Arnav : What The? Revenge? But why? On whom?

khushi : oh shit...Did I say that to you? God how can I tell this to anyone?

Arnav : Hey first tell me on whom you want to take revenge?

khushi : SIMRAN...

The moment I said her name Arnav's face got lit like 1000 watt bulb...he is smiling brightly making me get confuse.

khushi: Are you mad arnav? Why are you so happy listening to that miss arrogant name?

Arnav: Yaar even I wanted to take revenge on her. I'm also her enemy. So I was happy when you said u want to take revenge on her.

khushi: What The? But why yaar? What did she do to u?

Arnav: You better don't ask me. That miss arrogant is very bad girl. You know she is ... just leave it yaar I don't want to talk about her and her character. She is so cheap yaar.

khushi : ohhh

Arnav : You say why you want to take revenge on her?

I started narrating the story.

Arnav: oh...she is such a stupid girl...!!! khushi don't worry I'm there with you. We'll together take revenge on her.OK?

khushi : Yeah arnav.Thank u sooo much. So from now we both are PARTNERS IN CRIME...!!!

Arnav: Yeah baby...he said and winked. 

They both HIFIED.

Arnav: Hey khushi did you plan anything?

khushi: Yeah arnav...Yesterday night when I was watching TOM&JERRY ... I got a nice idea.

Arnav: Seriously khushi you watch T&M?

khushi : Yeah...why not? In fact my mom too loves that show very much.

Arnav: What the? Aunty too?

khushi: Hey what do you expect a girl of THIRD CLASS to watch other than animated cartoons and Disney stories? 

Arnav : Ok yaar...I'm also in my THIRD CLASS...But I don't watch T&M but I watch BEN10,Power Rangers...and so on..

khushi : oh hello...Not only you I also watch those

Arnav: But you are a girl you shouldn't see those...

khushi: Hey why you are also talking like my mom? She too says this only.

Arnav: ok don't make a sad face baby and tell me what the plan is?

khushi : Umm...It's a secret...I'll let you know after implementing plan

Arnav: What the? This isn't fair...I'm your PARTNER IN CRIME na...You should say now only...!!!

khushi: Ok baba...You come near me...I'll tell in your ear only...Varna...if any one hears we'll be dead...

Arnav: "Ok then..."he said and leaned.

I started telling the plan and guess what he started laughing out and was rolling on seat while laughing.

MISSION REVENGE STARTS NOW...

At evening in my home I sat on the floor and took out a notes and a pen.

I was deeply thinking what to write...And I got perfect words to pen down...So, I started writing...

NEXT DAY...

Arnav got into bus at his stop and directly came near me and sat beside me.

Arnav: Hey khushi baby...So where's the REVENGE LETTER?

khushi: Here it is... I took out a paper which is folded and showed him

Arnav: Wow...Hey please give me once.I wanna see it.

khushi: No arnav.Not here. I'll give it to you after reaching school.

Arnav: What the? No way...

He said and tried to snatch the paper but I didn't let him to snatch.

khushi: Are you mad? Simran stop is nearing yaar.What if she sees this letter? All our effort will be gone.

Arnav: No yaar.Nothing of that sort will happen.So,don't worry...And let me read that letter.

Saying this he snatched the paper from me and started reading.

HEY SIMRAN,

HOW ARE YOU DARLING ? YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE YOU SOOO MUCH BABY.

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET GIRL...YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING THE FOLLOWING...

YOU EAT BUS SEATS,THEY ARE REALLY SWEET...JUST LIKE YOU...

YOU EAT BUS WINDOWS,THEY ARE SPICY...JUST LIKE YOU...

YOU EAT PENCILS,THEY TASTE GODD...

YOU EAT ERASER,THEY TASTE LIKE CHEWING GUM...

YOU EAT ALL THINGS IN OUR CLASS ROOM...THEY ARE PERFECT FOR YOU...

FINALLY WHAT I WANT TO SAY BY THIS LETTER IS...

I LOVE YOU MY SWEET HEART...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIMRAN...

FROM,

YOUR DARLING LOVE XXX.

Arnav was laughing out loud after reading this.

Just then the bus stopped at a stop where exactly simran enters into bus.She started coming towards bus seats.I was getting tensed as still the letter is in arnav's arms.

I thought to signal arnav that she came but I was too late.

She already neared arnav who is standing at middle passing way of bus and was busy in laughing looking at letter.

Simran: Excuse me...

Arnav was shocked hearing her.He turned back and was giving a shocked expression which confused simran.

Now I'm really hell nervous.

Simran: "Hey arnav.What's that?"she asked pointing towards the letter.

And this moron in shock state handed that letter to simran.

khushi: "OH MY GOD...!this isn't my plan...My plan is to mix up that letter in her books during snacks break at school. But everything was messed up now" I thought and was sweating due to tension.

Simran who was now reading the REVENGE LETTER made perfectly by me...burst out into crying...making me and arnav get more nervous...

Arnav and me are in dilemma...Now what to do...

khushi:"Ok I'm happy by seeing simran the great miss arrogant crying in front of me due to my prank...but it's different. It used to be more satisfying if she read that letter finding in her books. But finding it in arnav's arms...God only knows what will happen now" I thought seeing simran crying loudly and severely.

Arnav was more worried now.

We reached school and Simran ran out of bus ASAP.

khushi: You moron. I said you na that to be careful.I already warned you that she might come but you said like a hero that nothing will happen. See now we are trapped.

Arnav:"You girl.Stop it yaar.I'm already worrying and you are scolding me?"

khushi:"ok now leave it.Everyone left bus.We should also leave.I'll meet you later"saying this I left to class.

Actually I and Arnav are in different sections.But simran is in my section only and when I went to class I didn't found her in class and I was ...really scared thinking what was up in future...

Prayer is started at our class...I closed my eyes and started singing prayer song but was interrupted by a teacher.

The teacher asked student named "KHUSHI" and asked permission to take me outside for some time.

Now my heart beat was thudding too fast.The only sound I could hear while following that teacher was my heart beat and only thing I could feel is Sweating due to fear.

I was headed to a room where Simran is standing at a corner crying worsly and Arnav being punished by beating badly with a wooden scale/stick.

My breath got stopped seeing him like that at a moment.My hands and feet got cold imagining myself at him being beated by teacher like that.

Arnav started accusing me for that letter as soon as his glance fell on me.But that teacher is in not of mood of listening his words instead of beating like a crazy policemen beating a theif for robbery.

As the dose for arnav is finished we both I mean arnav and I was headed towards THE PRINCIPAL SIR of that school.

khushi:"OMG...!!! I have seen principal sir many times but never in my wildest dreams thought I'll meet him in this kind of situation" I murmured.

Arnav:"Oh...you think I'll dream like that khushi?"

khushi:"No yaar but arnav,I'm feeling scared.What if he calls our parents?"

Arnav:"This is all due to your so called stupid revenge khushi"he yelled.

khushi:oh come on , see who's saying that.when I first told he supported me by saying Partner in crime my bull shit...and now accusing and blaming me for whole ...!!! I yelled at him

We both are in peaks of fear looking at principal sir standing infront of us.

We started walking with him in corridors.

The sir started giving a LECTURE for us.But that lecture came out surprisingly what I unexpected.

First arnav started explaining,no no blaming me for that letter.I misheard a word called letter due to my tension and I started arguing back with arnav that too infront of the principal sir.

We both are arguing like angry birds...!!!

Then principal sir started talking.

"See my dear students.Writing a letter isn't a bad thing but wring these kind of prank letters isn't really good.You all are studying in same class.So you all should be like friends inspite of anything happens between you all.So from now on stop doing this kind of silly things and be friendly"he said.

"Yes sir"I and arnav said in unison.

khushi:"We are really sorry sir" I said and sir laughed signalling us to leave to class.

Arnav:"What the hell was that khushi? Whay are you arguing that you didn't write letter?"

khushi:"Oh did you say that Letter? I misheard it...Sorry arnav."

Arnav:seriously khushi.LOOK AT MY WOUNDS...GOD IT'S PAINING.

khushi: And you arnav what was that? You took out my name infront of teachers...!!! 

Arnav: Yeah because we are PARTNER IN CRIME na...!!!

khushi: PARTNER IN CRIME...MY FOOT...YOU STUPID U R THE ONE WHO SAID THAT...AND TELL ME IS THIS THE WAY YOU PULL YOUR PARTNER INTO PROBLEMS?

Arnav: Ha...Or else what did you expect.Even after I said the truth they didn't leave me.See how badly they banged me...!!!

khushi: You know what...You deserve this.What did you think I didn't hear what that mam said? That you had always tried to make simran cry by doing silly things.That's the reason they didn't beleive in you.

YOU ARE THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE PLACE YOU ARE IN NOW IN THIS SITUATION...!!!

I ALREADY WARNED YOU THAT WE MIGHT GET CAUGHT IF YOU READ THERE...BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR MY WORDS...

AND LIKE A STUPID YOU YOURSELF HANDED THAT LETTER TO SIMRAN ... FOR WHICH SHE MISTOOK YOU AS THE AUTHOR OF LETTER...

THANK GOD I HAD WRITTEN IT WITH MY LEFT HAND...IF NOT THEY MIGHT HAVE FIND OUT MY HAND WRITING...!!!

Arnav: What the? You changed the writing...That's the reason they didn't believe me!!!

khushi: Now stop crying like a girl and go to your class.I'm leaving and ha don't forget to apply ointment for your wounds...God they are red in color...!!!

Arnav:"Thanks for your concern and you can leave now"he said and left to class.

At evening in BUS :

Arnav is still crying and I was consoling him...he is cursing that simran and there she came.

khushi: Hey Simran 

simran: Yeah tell me what? *she looks sad*

khushi: I wanna say something but promise me you won't get angry.

simran gave a *Are you mad* look and nodded her head.

khushi: Actually it is me who had written that letter...It's not arnav's fault...I'm realy sorry.

I said after what I felt like I was freed from 1000kg weight got off from my shoulders.

simran nodded and gave a smile saying "It's ok khushi" confusing me and arnav.

After that incident I tore off another prank letter that was written by me for another student.

Next Day :

I forgot to write my homework...So,I took out a notes and started writing in bus.

Arnav who got into bus  at that time came near me and folded his hands praying that "Khushi mata please stop writing another letter.I didn't have any energy left to get beatings more"he prayed.

khushi:"Hey this isn't any letter...it's just" I was about to say but he snatched the book and started reading contents...and sighed which made me burst into laughing out loud.

Ok now enough of laughing...and it's time for commenting...!!! πŸ€£

So,How is OS friends ? πŸ˜›

Actually I was feeling too bored so thought to pen down a hilarious OS... πŸ˜†

Ok I don't know if it's really hilarious or not but for me it is for sure as this incident really happened in real life ...!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Please for my sake do comment...which brings 1000 watt bulb light to my face...!!!  β­οΈ

TAKE CARE...!!! πŸ€—

Don't forget to hit LIKE BUTTON πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ipkkndkasr - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Awesome OS
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
This is a beautiful piece of writing depicting the ArShi's innocent yet mischievious bond of friendship.
I really pity Simran for being on the receiving end of this duo's prankπŸ˜†
But that was really cute.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the entire OS, specially the letter... That was the best and the most hilarious part.
The entire OS was a light-hearted serene depiction of ArShi's childhood, one that I really appreciate reading.
Well, why don't you continue this OS into an FF? It'll be fun to read how these two partners in crime turn out to be lovers for a lifetime... Just a thought but I'll be really glad if you ponder upon my suggestion.
Anyways, I'm eagerly waiting to read more of your writings in future.

Regards
Keya

P.S.- I hope that you don't mind accepting my buddy request and PMing me in near future.
Hilarious , Mischievous and Beautiful OS
wow wonderful os loved it this os reminded me of my school days me and my friends use to play pranks on our class fellows thank you for pm.
Wow great short story 
I was laughing so  much i love this story and the ending 
Wow such a sweet story gayathri bangaram 
Arnav and khushi r so mischeivious dear 
Poor arnav had to pay for being partner in crime with kushi πŸ˜†
.i enjoyed and laughed hysterically reading this os ra 
Thanks fir pm 
Awesome aweome amazing update loveddd it sooo cute friendship loveddd itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
wha tis this...Simran slapped Khushi for no reason...then she deserved that letter, which is less harmful then a slap...and Khushi and Arnav shouldve told the teacher and the principal about the slap...