India-Forums

TPK...saying bye bye!! (Page 2)

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romberg

are they going to end Shradda's character?? Then what will come next. I wonder what wd have been their original storyline before Shraddha's entry.
agar wo original story line pe aayeinge.. Pr main question ye hai ki kya ab uss ko waise utilise kr paayeinge jaise pehle kr sakte the? 
Hope wo achha krein. Waise ab bhi achha krein to show bach sakta hai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tia2105Parshi

tia2105 IF-Rockerz
tia2105
tia2105

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged

are they going to end Shradda's character?? Then what will come next. I wonder what wd have been their original storyline before Shraddha's entry.
basically TPK cvs are cpmpletely lost souls...and confused as hell Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22ParshiNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia2105

yes .. Totally confused . LOL

tia2105Parshi

romberg Goldie
romberg
romberg

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

agar wo original story line pe aayeinge.. Pr main question ye hai ki kya ab uss ko waise utilise kr paayeinge jaise pehle kr sakte the? 
Hope wo achha krein. Waise ab bhi achha krein to show bach sakta hai. 

I think the mistake was to rely too much on Shraddga's character fr a long time. May be they got really high trp after her entry. Still they should hv known that their SBS drama  was nt adequate to compete with SNS. Best they cd hv done was to go as combination of SBS  +  love story of Thahaan. Bt i feel they still haven't learn their lesson Confused

ParshiNeett

romberg Goldie
romberg
romberg

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

Originally posted by tia2105

yes .. Totally confused . LOL

May be due to the pressure of decreasing TRP they tried to use all their options in a hurry.

ParshiNeett

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
cant say anything now waiting for Thursday but one thing is for sure they will only get good trps when they will give us good amount of thahaan but they are just to stupid! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rombergParshiNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I think the mistake was to rely too much on Shraddga's character fr a long time. May be they got really high trp after her entry. Still they should hv known that their SBS drama  was nt adequate to compete with SNS. Best they cd hv done was to go as combination of SBS  +  love story of Thahaan. Bt i feel they still haven't learn their lesson Confused
actually yehi wo dhokha kha gye.. Trp badi thi coz thahaan saath the sharadha ke khilaf aur sab ko lgta tha ki innki story bhi yahin start ho jaayegi. Pr nhi cvs ne unnko side pe kr ke sharadha ko aage kr diya aur short track ko band krna bhool ke usse khinchte gye.. Yahin se unki trp doobne lgi. Audience new track chahti rehti hai aur cvs track ko handle nhi kr paa rhe hain. Agar ab bhi seekh jaayein to bhi achha hi ho. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
lets not reach conclusion that tpk will end untill any confirmed news...but seriously cvs have lost it...any normal person cant guess what they r upto...they r not even showing thahaan track properly nor creating any good sbs drama...just too much of shradha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index