TPK...saying bye bye!!

Posted: 7 years ago
It looks like TPK will be ending and will replaced by new show shakti πŸ˜­They are finishing everything in fast pace...its a sign maybe
I hope and pray we get a FAIR amount of ThaHaan romance...before TPK says bye to us. πŸ₯±

About todays episode ThaHaan scene...DADI MA thahaan lovers loves you to the moon and back...thanks for saying  thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Almira falling...bihaan saving...thapki thanking...then they FIGHTING. 
I dont understand how thahaan get so much energy to fight in this CHUBTI JAALTI GARMI (SUMMER) πŸ˜› what do u eat ??? πŸ˜†

Precap...okkk okkk...i get it SHRADKI is the lead πŸ˜†
Don't start again that tpk is ending.
I think it won't end so soon.
Originally posted by ARS24

Don't start again that tpk is ending.
I think it won't end so soon.
they are ending every track so fast...i.e. why i thought maybe.😊
it's a bit early to say anything. let's wait for Thursday...The TRP Day
Kuch bhi ho sakta pr i think we should wait till trp day. After that it ll b decided that what ll happen with tpk. 
Kahin ye story ke kisi orr move hone ki nishani to nhi??
Agar aisa hai to nxt track kya hoga? 
TRP...i hope it gets  better this week...but with not much scene of leads together...do know what to expect πŸ˜’
Originally posted by tia2105

TRP...i hope it gets  better this week...but with not much scene of leads together...do know what to expect πŸ˜’
i too hope so. Sirf yahi ek tarika hai show ke chalne ka. 
are they going to end Shradda's character?? Then what will come next. I wonder what wd have been their original storyline before Shraddha's entry.
Originally posted by romberg

are they going to end Shradda's character?? Then what will come next. I wonder what wd have been their original storyline before Shraddha's entry.
agar wo original story line pe aayeinge.. Pr main question ye hai ki kya ab uss ko waise utilise kr paayeinge jaise pehle kr sakte the? 
Hope wo achha krein. Waise ab bhi achha krein to show bach sakta hai. 
Originally posted by romberg

basically TPK cvs are cpmpletely lost souls...and confused as hell πŸ˜›