Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JALLU'S HOSH AUR NEEND GAYAB COURTESY JO EPISODE-237 (Page 2)

1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
this was a amazing episode...
ja is so desperate to met jodha and d song u nd payal said is right...
maham try to frame ruks but her reply was good... but she is boiling with jealousy...
SB is good support to jalal... but what a question he asked... good ans by her...
joja telepathic was cute...
finally came to moment awaited for jodha entry nd everyone r so happy... nd jalal in cloud nine for this i remember a song tune mari entry dil me baji ghanti tan tan...
haha jalal will be feeling like that only...
lovely review harshu akka...
thanks for pm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjasavika444harshu27

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Before starting my response to today's delightful episode, let me point out an interesting thing. We are rightly concerned about response to posts, but if you look at yesterday's feedback, nearly 25 likes and 8 pages of comments is a good showing for any show, especially a repeat. It seems because of exams or other work, people are taking longer to respond but they do trickle in over the course of the day.

Anyways, a good episode and you in fun mood is a deadly combination because it creates a very tasty post. Humorous and energetic, that is how I would describe it.

The episode's beginning had Jalal nervous and excited. Rajat is superb as the first time in love Emperor who is at the same time delighted and terrified at the new feelings inside him. His joy is obvious, and when an Emperor is this happy, common sense dictates that other folk join in the happiness. Today Ruqs proved that in villians, she is more astute than Maham. We have Maham who went against the tide, and openly attacked the one person whom Jalal has started caring the most.

Today the love guru responsibility was with Maan Singh. That entire scene delightful, Maan Singh giving Jodha interesting tidbits of how much her absence hurt Jalal and how her return had filled Jalal with joy. The look of delight on Jodha's face at this news was worth watching. A combo of pleasure and shynes that Paridhi aced.

Then we have the scene of both our lovebirds looking at the moon lost in romantic thoughts. Salima is there to give last minute advice on love to Jalal, the mighty warrior is nervous and uncertain.

The Jodha return scene is delightful, the ceremonies and the long lost meeting of little Rahim with his choti Ammi added emotional punch. 

A good episode and tomorrow will be better.

Nice reviewSmile
@Bold:I agree with ruks and mahams point!!

Donjasavika444harshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Unresd on page 1. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

Star It was a beautiful EpisodeStar

Episode started with jallu's happy face which automatically brought a broad smile on my face too.Big smile

Loved  Ruksaar's  answer to nazima that if u understand this thing, then today you would have been at jodha's place.LOL

Though rukaiya knew that jalal was waiting for jo,still his answer, "Jodha begum ka intezaar", hurt her.Broken Heart

"Lekin Kya kare iss DIL par hamara zor nahe h.."

"Naa kisi se baat karne ka man kar raha h na araam karne ka man kar raha h.."

"Agra hamare DIL me sirf Ek tamanna h to wo h ki jald se jald jodha begum ka Deedar ho"

HeartHeartHeart

This was the same man who in his entire life imperiously stated that he doesn't have a Heart. but today he doesn't have any control on his HEART.Star

And I am loving this lovely shehenshah.Heart

"hamari khushi apki khushi se alag nahi thi jalal.."Ouch

Ohk, just for a flick of second I felt bad for ruks today. But I don't want to write in detail about this right now.

Adham was right!! "Jalal pagal ho gaya h"LOL

Jo was so happy to know about preparations that jalal was doing for her welcome and maan singh was Smile

Salima and jalal's scene was so lovely.StarStarStar Jalal looked so cute in this scene.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I loved dialogues of salima and jalalStarStarStar

"Kyunki  Kal na kewal Agra men balki apki aur jodha begum ki zindagi me bhi ek naye Zindagi ka sooraj damkega"

How true!!Day Dreaming

"Kal jab hum jodha begum se mukhatib honge to uss samay  hume  kya karna chahiye"

Rt was looking so cute while saying this.LOL

"Humne aajtak zameen ki bahut ladaia ladi h.. lekin yeh pehli baar Dil ka mamla h.. hume zara bhi andaaja  nahi ki hume kya karna chahiye.. Hum bahut anari h iss mamle me"

His fine dialogue delievery always makes the scene more enchanting Smile

" Apko kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi h shehenshah kyunki mohabbat ki apni ek jubaan hoti h jo bezubaan hote hue bhi sab keh jati h.."

"Aap jante h mohabbat me jab Do Dil judte h to bina kuch kahe aapas me baten karteh.. ek dusre ki baten sunte h.. ek dusre ki baten samajhte h.. aur hume pura yakken h ki apke aur jodha begum k sath aisa he hoga"

Star

"Aap aram farmayen salima begum kyunki hume kaha neend aane wali h"Big smile

No need to say how I like Akdha scene when both were thinking about each other.

"Kal bhor hote he sab thik hojayega.. Hum apke paas honge"

"aapka sath paake ab sakoon aayega jodha begum.."

I still remember, during those days  our excitement was no less than our jo-ja but frankly my excitement is still the same , though I have watched the epsiode many times but still.. that is the charm of our akdhaStarStarStar

In aankhon me tum zabse ho gaye gum

Sara jahaan tera chehra..

Preet ka ye rang.. Ab tere sang..

Aur bhi ho gaya gehra..

Ishq h  wo ehsaas

Ishq h wo zazbaat

Badal de ye duniya

Badal de ye halaat

Ohk so the much awaiting scene is here, Finally.WinkSmile

The ambience was so delightful and loved the scene really. Jo was enthralled to see all preparations, that he did For Her Welcome and a soft smile was playing on her lips all the while. But her eyes were searching around for her shehenshah, oblivious of those happy eyes who were watching her keenly. He couldn't help but smiled and smiled broadly when she entered the palace.Big smile

The moment her eyes met his, a blend of emotions  erupted inside her. With  impassioned eyes she gave a faint smile, which reached her eyes and he gave a broad smile in return with a blink.Heart

All the while I was Day Dreaming

Such a Lovely gesture.HeartHeartStar

And I was smiling and smiling broadly,leaving my all work and tensions for these 20 mins.

Fantastic post. The writing was smooth and evocative. The best part was the inclusion of dialogues, that added another dimension to the review and gave it a sparkling finish.

As for your description of romance scenes, it is second to none. In fact the enjoyable style reminds me of Hely who had a habit of giving entertaining descriptions of such scenes.

As we know, Rajat when he smiles is a beautiful sight. When he is nervous because of love, it makes a unique sight too,just as enjoyable.

avika444sharmacattyharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">StarIt was a beautiful EpisodeStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Episode started
with jallu's happy face which automatically brought a broad smile on my face
too.Big smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Loved Ruksaar's
answerto nazimathat if u understand this
thing, then today you would have been at jodha's place.LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Though
rukaiya knew that jalal was waiting for jo,still his answer, "Jodha begum ka
intezaar", hurt her.Broken Heart</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Lekin Kya kare iss DIL par hamara zor nahe h.."</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Naa kisi se baat karne ka man kar raha h na araam karne ka man kar raha h.."</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Agra hamare DIL me sirfEk tamanna h to wo h ki jald se jald jodha begum ka Deedar ho"</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">Heart</font>HeartHeart</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This was the same man who in his entire life imperiously stated that he doesn't have a Heart. but today he doesn't have any control on his HEART.Star</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And I am loving this lovely shehenshah.Heart</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">"hamari
khushi apki khushi se alag nahi thi jalal.."Ouch</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ohk, just
for a flick of second I felt bad for ruks today. But I don't want to write in detail
about this right now.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Adham was
right!! "Jalal pagal ho gaya h"LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jo was so
happy to know about preparationsthat
jalal was doing for her welcome and maan singh was Smile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Salima and
jalal's scene was so lovely.StarStarStar Jalal looked so cute in this scene.Day DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I loved dialogues of salima and jalalStarStarStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Kyunki Kal na kewal Agra men balki apki aur jodha
begum ki zindagi me bhi ek naye Zindagi ka sooraj damkega"</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">How true!!Day Dreaming</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Kal jab
hum jodha begum se mukhatib honge to uss samay hume kya karna chahiye"</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rt was
looking so cute while saying this.LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Humne
aajtak zameen ki bahut ladaia ladi h.. lekin yeh pehli baar Dil ka mamla h.. hume
zara bhi andaaja nahi ki hume kya karna
chahiye.. Hum bahut anari h iss mamle me"</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">His fine dialogue delievery always makes the scene more</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">enchantingSmile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Apko kuch
kehne ki jarurat nahi h shehenshah kyunki mohabbat ki apni ek jubaan hoti h jo
bezubaan hote hue bhi sab keh jati h.."</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Aap jante
h mohabbat me jab Do Dil judte h to bina kuch kahe aapas me baten karteh.. ek
dusre ki baten sunte h.. ek dusre ki baten samajhte h.. aur hume pura yakken h
ki apke aur jodha begum k sath aisa he hoga"</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Star
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">"Aap aram
farmayen salima begum kyunki hume</font><font color="#ff0000">kaha neend aane wali h"</font>Big smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">No need to say how I like Akdha scene when both were thinking about each other.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Kal bhor
hote he sab thik hojayega.. Hum apke paas honge"</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"aapka sath
paake ab sakoon aayega jodha begum.."</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I still remember, during those days our excitement was no less than our jo-ja but frankly my excitement is still the same , though I have watched the epsiode many times but still.. that is the charm of our akdhaStarStarStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">In aankhon
me tum zabse ho gaye gum
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sara jahaan
tera chehra..
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Preet ka ye
rang.. Ab tere sang..
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Aur bhi ho
gaya gehra..
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ishq h wo ehsaas</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ishq h wo
zazbaat
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Badal de ye
duniya
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">Badal de ye
halaat
</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ohk so the
much awaiting scene is here, Finally.WinkSmile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The
ambience was so delightful and loved the scene really. Jo was enthralled to see
all preparations, that he did For Her Welcome and a soft smile was playing on
her lips all the while. But her eyes were searching around for her shehenshah,
oblivious of those happy eyes who were watching her keenly. He couldn't help
but smiled and smiled broadly when she entered the palace.Big smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The moment
her eyes met his, a blend of emotions erupted
inside her. With impassioned eyes she
gave a faint smile, which reached her eyes and he gave a broad smile in return
with a blink.Heart</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">All the while I wasDay Dreaming</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Such a Lovely
gesture.HeartHeartStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And I was
smiling and smiling broadly,leaving my all work and tensions for these 20 mins.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

wonderful review I felt I was reading ur os... LOL Wink epi was interesting as jallu was all eager and restless to meet his love... Big smile salima was acting as an advisor for jallu of how to deal wid jo LOL d inn ankhon me hai tum was played a fter a long time and we all were lost in akdha as dey both were lost in each other's thoughts dats d magic of akdha even in d re run dey r creating waves... Tongue

-Felicity-

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Star It was a beautiful EpisodeStar

Episode started with jallu's happy face which automatically brought a broad smile on my face too.Big smile

Loved  Ruksaar's  answer to nazima that if u understand this thing, then today you would have been at jodha's place.LOL

Though rukaiya knew that jalal was waiting for jo,still his answer, "Jodha begum ka intezaar", hurt her.Broken Heart

"Lekin Kya kare iss DIL par hamara zor nahe h.."

"Naa kisi se baat karne ka man kar raha h na araam karne ka man kar raha h.."

"Agra hamare DIL me sirf Ek tamanna h to wo h ki jald se jald jodha begum ka Deedar ho"

HeartHeartHeart

This was the same man who in his entire life imperiously stated that he doesn't have a Heart. but today he doesn't have any control on his HEART.Star

And I am loving this lovely shehenshah.Heart

"hamari khushi apki khushi se alag nahi thi jalal.."Ouch

Ohk, just for a flick of second I felt bad for ruks today. But I don't want to write in detail about this right now.

Adham was right!! "Jalal pagal ho gaya h"LOL

Jo was so happy to know about preparations that jalal was doing for her welcome and maan singh was Smile

Salima and jalal's scene was so lovely.StarStarStar Jalal looked so cute in this scene.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I loved dialogues of salima and jalalStarStarStar

"Kyunki  Kal na kewal Agra men balki apki aur jodha begum ki zindagi me bhi ek naye Zindagi ka sooraj damkega"

How true!!Day Dreaming

"Kal jab hum jodha begum se mukhatib honge to uss samay  hume  kya karna chahiye"

Rt was looking so cute while saying this.LOL

"Humne aajtak zameen ki bahut ladaia ladi h.. lekin yeh pehli baar Dil ka mamla h.. hume zara bhi andaaja  nahi ki hume kya karna chahiye.. Hum bahut anari h iss mamle me"

His fine dialogue delievery always makes the scene more enchanting Smile

" Apko kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi h shehenshah kyunki mohabbat ki apni ek jubaan hoti h jo bezubaan hote hue bhi sab keh jati h.."

"Aap jante h mohabbat me jab Do Dil judte h to bina kuch kahe aapas me baten karteh.. ek dusre ki baten sunte h.. ek dusre ki baten samajhte h.. aur hume pura yakken h ki apke aur jodha begum k sath aisa he hoga"

Star

"Aap aram farmayen salima begum kyunki hume kaha neend aane wali h"Big smile

No need to say how I like Akdha scene when both were thinking about each other.

"Kal bhor hote he sab thik hojayega.. Hum apke paas honge"

"aapka sath paake ab sakoon aayega jodha begum.."

I still remember, during those days  our excitement was no less than our jo-ja but frankly my excitement is still the same , though I have watched the epsiode many times but still.. that is the charm of our akdhaStarStarStar

In aankhon me tum zabse ho gaye gum

Sara jahaan tera chehra..

Preet ka ye rang.. Ab tere sang..

Aur bhi ho gaya gehra..

Ishq h  wo ehsaas

Ishq h wo zazbaat

Badal de ye duniya

Badal de ye halaat

Ohk so the much awaiting scene is here, Finally.WinkSmile

The ambience was so delightful and loved the scene really. Jo was enthralled to see all preparations, that he did For Her Welcome and a soft smile was playing on her lips all the while. But her eyes were searching around for her shehenshah, oblivious of those happy eyes who were watching her keenly. He couldn't help but smiled and smiled broadly when she entered the palace.Big smile

The moment her eyes met his, a blend of emotions  erupted inside her. With  impassioned eyes she gave a faint smile, which reached her eyes and he gave a broad smile in return with a blink.Heart

All the while I was Day Dreaming

Such a Lovely gesture.HeartHeartStar

And I was smiling and smiling broadly,leaving my all work and tensions for these 20 mins.

Fantastic post. The writing was smooth and evocative. The best part was the inclusion of dialogues, that added another dimension to the review and gave it a sparkling finish.
>>> Thankyou DonjasSmile I didn't want to comment today but after watching it I couldn't stop myself from writing  as I really enjoyed the episode today LOL

As for your description of romance scenes, it is second to none. In fact the enjoyable style reminds me of Hely who had a habit of giving entertaining descriptions of such scenes.
>>>> I am a writer and quite good in writing romantic scenesTongueLOL

As we know, Rajat when he smiles is a beautiful sight. When he is nervous because of love, it makes a unique sight too,just as enjoyable.
>>> He is a Beautiful man!!Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjasharshu27

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">StarIt was a beautiful EpisodeStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Episode started
with jallu's happy face which automatically brought a broad smile on my face
too.Big smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Loved Ruksaar's
answerto nazimathat if u understand this
thing, then today you would have been at jodha's place.LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Though
rukaiya knew that jalal was waiting for jo,still his answer, "Jodha begum ka
intezaar", hurt her.Broken Heart</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Lekin Kya kare iss DIL par hamara zor nahe h.."</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Naa kisi se baat karne ka man kar raha h na araam karne ka man kar raha h.."</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Agra hamare DIL me sirfEk tamanna h to wo h ki jald se jald jodha begum ka Deedar ho"</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">Heart</font>HeartHeart</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This was the same man who in his entire life imperiously stated that he doesn't have a Heart. but today he doesn't have any control on his HEART.Star</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And I am loving this lovely shehenshah.Heart</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">"hamari
khushi apki khushi se alag nahi thi jalal.."Ouch</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ohk, just
for a flick of second I felt bad for ruks today. But I don't want to write in detail
about this right now.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Adham was
right!! "Jalal pagal ho gaya h"LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jo was so
happy to know about preparationsthat
jalal was doing for her welcome and maan singh was Smile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Salima and
jalal's scene was so lovely.StarStarStar Jalal looked so cute in this scene.Day DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I loved dialogues of salima and jalalStarStarStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Kyunki Kal na kewal Agra men balki apki aur jodha
begum ki zindagi me bhi ek naye Zindagi ka sooraj damkega"</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">How true!!Day Dreaming</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Kal jab
hum jodha begum se mukhatib honge to uss samay hume kya karna chahiye"</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rt was
looking so cute while saying this.LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Humne
aajtak zameen ki bahut ladaia ladi h.. lekin yeh pehli baar Dil ka mamla h.. hume
zara bhi andaaja nahi ki hume kya karna
chahiye.. Hum bahut anari h iss mamle me"</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">His fine dialogue delievery always makes the scene more</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">enchantingSmile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Apko kuch
kehne ki jarurat nahi h shehenshah kyunki mohabbat ki apni ek jubaan hoti h jo
bezubaan hote hue bhi sab keh jati h.."</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"Aap jante
h mohabbat me jab Do Dil judte h to bina kuch kahe aapas me baten karteh.. ek
dusre ki baten sunte h.. ek dusre ki baten samajhte h.. aur hume pura yakken h
ki apke aur jodha begum k sath aisa he hoga"</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Star
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">"Aap aram
farmayen salima begum kyunki hume</font><font color="#ff0000">kaha neend aane wali h"</font>Big smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">No need to say how I like Akdha scene when both were thinking about each other.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Kal bhor
hote he sab thik hojayega.. Hum apke paas honge"</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">"aapka sath
paake ab sakoon aayega jodha begum.."</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I still remember, during those days our excitement was no less than our jo-ja but frankly my excitement is still the same , though I have watched the epsiode many times but still.. that is the charm of our akdhaStarStarStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">In aankhon
me tum zabse ho gaye gum
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sara jahaan
tera chehra..
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Preet ka ye
rang.. Ab tere sang..
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Aur bhi ho
gaya gehra..
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ishq h wo ehsaas</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ishq h wo
zazbaat
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Badal de ye
duniya
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">Badal de ye
halaat
</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ohk so the
much awaiting scene is here, Finally.WinkSmile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The
ambience was so delightful and loved the scene really. Jo was enthralled to see
all preparations, that he did For Her Welcome and a soft smile was playing on
her lips all the while. But her eyes were searching around for her shehenshah,
oblivious of those happy eyes who were watching her keenly. He couldn't help
but smiled and smiled broadly when she entered the palace.Big smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The moment
her eyes met his, a blend of emotions erupted
inside her. With impassioned eyes she
gave a faint smile, which reached her eyes and he gave a broad smile in return
with a blink.Heart</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">All the while I wasDay Dreaming</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Such a Lovely
gesture.HeartHeartStar</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And I was
smiling and smiling broadly,leaving my all work and tensions for these 20 mins.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

wonderful review I felt I was reading ur os... LOL Wink epi was interesting as jallu was all eager and restless to meet his love... Big smile salima was acting as an advisor for jallu of how to deal wid jo LOL d inn ankhon me hai tum was played a fter a long time and we all were lost in akdha as dey both were lost in each other's thoughts dats d magic of akdha even in d re run dey r creating waves... Tongue
os?? really??LOL 
yes we all are crazy for this beguiling coupleWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-harshu27

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4611873&PID=133179238&#p133179238

posted page 1

harshu27

Go to top