Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: gargpoo

Tfs
I dont want their face off before hijack...

The flight will be blast by itself with thier heated arguments and looks ðŸ˜†
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ishra milan so easily without drama?
Why? When we didn't want drama,but wanted to see emotional scenes, we got stupid stuff like bbhoottrack,ishgun mohabbatein and all...
And now when we are waiting for IshRa love-hate drama, we are getting reunion all of a sudden🤢
I think ishra milan first and ishraru milan later, but I badly wanted ishraru milan first and then sirf ruhi ke liye ishra milan and then actual milan:)
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Hetvi. This time who will be in danger Ishu or Pihu. ðŸ˜²
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudha_suressh

The flight will be blast by itself with thier heated arguments and looks😆

its ok..i m waiting for heated argument 😆 ...bt not before hijack..bct either it wud b nasty or boyh will decide to sacrifice..

Can v request to hijacker uncle to make ishita sit in raman's lap n warn them not to move... 🤣 ..i read this request somewhere...such a nice thought...v all r crazy ishra fans 😆
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hijack spoiler is sure...but lot of dragging...this weekend we might know what will happen will they meet before boarding flight or not...ruhi is the only key to all solutions...even if they unite ruhi will pose as a challenge in front of her parents...that would be good to watch otherwise else is meh🤔